Author Topic: Spring Cycle  (Read 1469 times)

Swollness

• Getbig II
Spring Cycle
« on: March 27, 2007, 06:01:07 PM »
Lookin to cut up for the spring/summer - Lookin into a primo and wintrol stack. 4-500 mg of primo a week and 50 mg ed or eod of winny maybe uppin to 75mg midways through?  Any suggestions greatly appreciated I'm sure you all will say add test, but I don't want to hold too much water b/c for some reason I always retain a lot.

Stats: 5'10'' 198lb. 12% bf
Perfektion

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Spring Cycle
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 06:10:04 PM »
Everyones gona tell ya to add test, and I like the stuff too.But, it's hard to lose abs on anything for me.
What kind of dose of the primo & Winny did you used before? Inj Primo and stanoz tablets?
I need some Inj base for sure to smooth out the bumps. You sure you dont want to run your weight up w/ testso?

Swollness

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 06:19:12 PM »
THis will actually be my first time running the primo...but Have run test and winstrol before
Perfektion

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 06:31:48 PM »
Iv use primo tabs, yummy. ;) inj stano HURTZ!  But,It Works good though.
How did the last doses work for you? You want to crank it up a bit more?
SOme of these Mega Var/Primo/Stanoz cycles seem a bit pointless to myself, why not just use test
if you use so much of the others, Id suspect some water retention on those big loads.
Did Nolva or Adex help w/ test bloat on you? 40mg nolva makes lots of guys look harder.
Ive only ever used smaller amts of Primo & Stanoz @ end of Test cycles.
Cant realy help w/ a big load plan. I Dont talk what I've not done, or seen 1st hand.

littlechris

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 08:30:25 PM »
if  you are concerned about water weight or being puffy, just take 1mg of anastrozole every other day and CONTINUE on your high androgenic hormones and youll be big and cut.

-lc

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 03:52:28 PM »
I am about to start my next cycle and I am keeping it pretty light though...I usually get great results out of 500-750mg of Sust. a week and 50mg of Stanz. everyday...I get minimal water retention, ultra hard muscle, gain around 10lbs and I get even more ripped as I grow for around 10-12 weeks...The only other cycle I have used that worked better was when I stacked Tren and Stanz....I had crazy strength, got ripped and kept most of what I gained when I went off the cycle...
You Can't Do It!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2007, 06:32:32 PM »
I am about to start my next cycle and I am keeping it pretty light though...I usually get great results out of 500-750mg of Sust. a week and 50mg of Stanz. everyday...I get minimal water retention, ultra hard muscle, gain around 10lbs and I get even more ripped as I grow for around 10-12 weeks...The only other cycle I have used that worked better was when I stacked Tren and Stanz....I had crazy strength, got ripped and kept most of what I gained when I went off the cycle...

Sounds very nice, basic and effective. Lots of guys are just limiting their future gains w/ mega doses of to many products at once too soon.
If its working, its working. I think having real stuff is key. There sounds like a lot of phony stuff floating.

I like Sus on a declining dose. Like 1000wk 1.   750wk 2. 500wk 3. .... etc. The exact mgs and duration can be tailored to preference, but recovery seems a lot easier running it down hill. Could Add orals,Deca, HGH, or lay enanthate over the top of Sus after aprox. a month of declining Sus. Then, Go into Pro,  then Stanoz. I can milk that a long time and still get my Nat Test #s back quite quickly.  I pulled a 850 total test reading at 45 yrs old 8 weeks after stoping a long run in that fashion.
The heavy Testos run short and hard up front. Get to  max bloat level fast and hold it with minimal more anabolics.

Swollness

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2007, 04:16:09 PM »
alright well I have decided on just 500mg test-e a week and 400mg of primo... i will probably throw winstrol in the last 3-4 weeks at 75 mg ed. Let me know what you think.  oh yea 12 weeks long
Perfektion

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2007, 05:47:18 PM »
Even just the 500 test up front by itself rocks if you havent recently run doses higher than that.
I save the "anabolics" for coming off. Maybee add some prop in @ the end w/ them.