Author Topic: Prohormones  (Read 1259 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Prohormones
« on: March 27, 2007, 07:30:49 PM »
Hey guys needing some help on some prohomrones,I was wanting to take some OxoVar (17a-methyl-3-oxo-norandrostene-4,17-diol) or something like M5-AA (17a-methyl-5-androstanediol).

Don't want water retention, just something good for cutting, want to try this legal route. Also I can't seem to find these supplements anywhere, discontinued??
Any help much appreciated.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: Prohormones
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 08:25:45 PM »
they are not prohormones, they are "legal" steroids and not as good as the real shit. dont waste your time, money and liver on these.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 08:45:29 PM »
id try to find a box of the gaspari halodrol-50tabs not the liquigels but the tabs.
they are the fckn shit!!!! no water retention just clean lean gains and unbelievable pumps. especially if you take 1.5 tabs per day. I will stand by this product 110%. maybe the best oral steroid ive tried.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 08:46:45 PM »
they are not prohormones, they are "legal" steroids and not as good as the real shit. dont waste your time, money and liver on these.

some of them work into steroid stack pretty nicely. I had great results from the original gaspari halodrol-50.
no sides at all!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 09:24:33 PM »
ok ww, i know you been around the game. i did try the superdrol last year but wanted "more". the dark side calls. i answered.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 02:52:48 PM »
Got it, DK led me to some interesting studies, pretty much the side effects out weight any possible benefits of increased muscle growth.