Author Topic: Off-duty cops slaughter 45 minorities in cold blood  (Read 568 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Off-duty cops slaughter 45 minorities in cold blood
« on: March 28, 2007, 07:07:09 AM »
Fooled you!

It was in Iraq!

So it doesn't matter!

Ha ha ha!

----------------

Police and hospital officials said off-duty Shiite policemen enraged by massive bombings in the northern town of Tal Afar went on a revenge spree against Sunni residents there on Wednesday, killing at least 45 men.

The policemen began roaming the town’s Sunni neighborhoods on foot early in the morning, shooting at Sunni residents and homes.

A senior hospital official in Tal Afar said at least 45 men ages 15 to 60 were killed and four others were wounded.

Police said dozens of Sunnis were killed or wounded, but they had no precise figures. The shooting continued for more than two hours, the officials said.

“I wish you can come and see all the bodies. They are lying in the grounds. We don’t have enough space in the hospital. All of the victims were shot in the head,” a doctor at the main hospital told Reuters by telephone.

“No less than 45 people were killed. I’ve never seen such a thing in my life,” said the doctor, who refused to be named because he said he feared for his life.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17826030/

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
Re: Off-duty cops slaughter 45 minorities in cold blood
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 07:14:27 AM »
Poor Iraqi's.  In fact, I feel for most people born in the ME
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 07:18:19 AM »
at least kh300 is keeping himself busy over there!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 05:52:40 AM »
So that's what your tax dollars have been used for... training iraqi cops to commit genocide...?  :-\
Future generations will be happy to know their fathers died so this could occur, ...and they could foot the bill.
w