Author Topic: BEZERKFURY IS A FUCKING CELEBRITY!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 982 times)

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
BEZERKFURY IS A FUCKING CELEBRITY!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: March 28, 2007, 07:50:42 AM »
You have topped TA as the most stalked man..................... ...if these guys were paparazzi you would have to file restraining orders.................. .........congrats hahahahahahaha

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: BEZERKFURY IS A FUCKING CELEBRITY!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 07:58:01 AM »
You have topped TA as the most stalked man..................... ...if these guys were paparazzi you would have to file restraining orders.................. .........congrats hahahahahahaha
same could be said for fatfather..yeah people running with baseball bats ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 08:10:56 AM »

hahahaha, they think they're going to bother me by posting 1-3.5 year old pics? I'm hurt, I really am. Most people continue to look the same 3-4 years down the road!!!!!  ;D

Just goes to show how many people I've insulted and how infuriated they are that I keep brushing them off like it's nothing.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 09:09:04 AM »
hahahaha, they think they're going to bother me by posting 1-3.5 year old pics? I'm hurt, I really am. Most people continue to look the same 3-4 years down the road!!!!!  ;D

Just goes to show how many people I've insulted and how infuriated they are that I keep brushing them off like it's nothing.
so true im sure you added at least 2 inches to those spaghetti arms nd im sure the doc fixed those horse teeth ;D
p