Author Topic: Boyer Coe - On The Web  (Read 4899 times)

joelbrandw

• Getbig II
Boyer Coe - On The Web
« on: March 28, 2007, 08:02:14 AM »
Finally an official web site for Boyer Coe; Teen Mr. America, Junior Mr. USA, Junior Mr. America, Mr. America, Mr. Universe, Mr. International, Pro Mr. World and Grand Prix Champion.

It's just in its beginning stages . . . but it will "grow" over the coming months.

http://www.BoyerCoe.net

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Boyer Coe - On The Web
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 03:35:26 AM »
Boyer, your lifelong commitment to the sport of pro-bodybuilding is commendable.  I have followed your career for many years now,  and am totally inspired by your perseverance and dedication to 'the iron'.

I am  in total awe of your achievements and hope that one day this sport will find a true champion like your good self. 

There is no honesty left in bodybuilding today, as you are probably well aware.  It is all about useless supplements, bloated athletes, gh and insulin. 

It is a pitiful and shameful industry.  Those who play a role within it, tend to be drug-addicted narcissists with self-esteem issues.

Boyer, i only wish there more people of your credibility and truthfulness left in the sport today.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 08:33:49 PM »
boyer coe is a great guy... and gives time to his fans.

i must say he is one of the most inspirtational bodybuilders especially for anyone who saw 'stand tall'.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 02:27:26 AM »
Nice photo up top. Boyer really put some years and miles in. He's Still lookin good in the last photos I saw in MMI or wherever it was. Id like to see some shots of him lately. Show how long a guy can stay lookin good in the game. This also brings to mind Albert Beckels, what ever became of him?

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 08:46:07 AM »
boyer still trains hard 5 times per week.

if u read the recent flex, he was also inducted into the bodybuilding hall of fame.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 10:03:48 AM »
Ive seen Boyer a couple times in the last year or so in I forget what mags.
It would be cool to see some of the other guys that competed w/ him too. Whatever became of...
Vitor, Robby, Samir, Padila,... etc   good to see some longevity in a sport where kamikaze is getting a bit scary.
The "Oh that pesky Death thing" immortality attitude in a lot of young dudes is troubling.
Platz is another athlete it would be nice to see & hear from.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2007, 06:46:35 PM »
please tell me what boyer said when u saw him?

did he look similar to how he looked in stand tall?

let me know!
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2007, 07:22:54 PM »
Oh, Ive only seen him in some photos in MMI or flex, I forget where.
The guy has kept very good shape for a long time.

slummin

• Getbig II
  • BB Vips posting here encourage the growing disease
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2007, 08:49:25 PM »
It would be cool to see some of the other guys that competed w/ him too. Whatever became of...
Vitor, Robby, Samir, Padila,... etc   

get off this bodybuilding kiddie city babysitting site and you'll find many of them have their own websites.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2007, 05:20:30 AM »
get off this bodybuilding kiddie city babysitting site and you'll find many of them have their own websites.

Please Elaborate, "Slummin".

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2007, 09:35:08 PM »
that cool

joelbrandw

• Getbig II
Re: Boyer Coe - Interview
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2007, 01:50:19 PM »
Well, the first thing I have to disclose is an obviously apparent "bias" on my part, as I do Boyer's web site and some of his PR work . . . But, having acknowledged that, I will repeat here what I said to both Boyer and the writer, David Robson, about the interview just posted at:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson271.htm

Boyer always interviews well and David has written some great articles in the past on Ed Corney, Chris Dickerson and Dan Padilla, just to name a few . . . but I think that they have both outdone themselves with this one . . . it's REALLY an exceptional piece of writing about the sport which covers many issues that have been "hashed and rehashed" ( i.e. - the '80 & '81 Olympia shows) and somehow still manages to make it all sound fresh and interesting again . . . As though it was one of the very first times that something clear and intelligent has been written about these matters.

- Joel

http://www.BoyerCoe.net

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2007, 07:46:35 AM »
hi joel.

when will there be personalised autographed photos on the site? can u arrange that?
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2007, 04:12:24 PM »
THat's a nice shot/ Pose of Mr Coe. How old is it? If it's recent it's phenomenal. Boyer must be on a few birthdays by now... He still looked damn good the last shots I saw of him.

joelbrandw

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2007, 06:38:38 PM »
hi joel.

when will there be personalised autographed photos on the site? can u arrange that?

Boyer is so busy with his business and other side projects - especially this time of  the year which is "high season" for his work, and therefore quite hectic - So, in order to keep it easier for him, I suggested that we do what we did on the Earl Maynard web site  - www.EarlMaynard.net - and just have Boyer sign a limited edition of photos, send them to me and then have me take care of filling individual orders.  In Earl's case, we did it because he lives in Barbados and it just made more sense to have me ship from here in California.  I can't say that we won't eventually be able to have Boyer do personalisation on the photos . . . It just seemed like right now it's the best way to work with a guy as busy and active as Boyer currently is.  It's by no means any indication of his lack of interest in catering to his fans.  It's just a pragmatic decision.

joelbrandw

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2007, 06:43:10 PM »
THat's a nice shot/ Pose of Mr Coe. How old is it? If it's recent it's phenomenal. Boyer must be on a few birthdays by now... He still looked damn good the last shots I saw of him.

I believe that shot was taken for either his 1994 or 1995 Masters Olympia competition.  Boyer still trains very intensely and continues to maintain a physique (at 60-years-old) that I wouldn't mind having at 42 (or really ANY age).  ;)

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2007, 11:40:24 PM »
It's by no means any indication of his lack of interest in catering to his fans.  It's just a pragmatic decision.
thats cool. i understand, and yes i have spoken to boyer by email before and he most certainly cares about his fans and gives them time.

that sounds like a good idea, when u organise the signings if i could pay more and get a personalised one that would be great cos i've always wanted a signed boyer photo with his signature pose two arms out to the side!
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2007, 02:30:09 PM »
Is that actually ab definition in the first pic? I thought he never had ab definition. ???