Author Topic: well brit soldier just admitted on the news that they were trespassing..  (Read 8040 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
i guess we should all hunker down...

something else will be cooked up...a bomb perhaps.. :-\

this is pathetic..
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
there will be a war.  machine is in motion, and nothing is gonna stop it.  might as well watch the news and enjoy the show :(

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
i guess we should all hunker down...

something else will be cooked up...a bomb perhaps.. :-\

this is pathetic..

Maybe they got waterboarded into admission
gotta love life

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
there will be a war.  machine is in motion, and nothing is gonna stop it.  might as well watch the news and enjoy the show :(

i'm almost expecting a bomb blast in DC conducted by the iranians who get caught and then spill their guts ...  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

youandme

• Getbig V
Maybe they got waterboarded into admission

most likely

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Right up until it happens I will still say we are not going..unless they know something we don't. We're not going in on the ground. It does not make much military sense unless Israel has told washington they are going in regardless so u had better do some saber rattling of ur own.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I don't care about Iran.  I think that controlling their oil would be great for the US economy.  And Haliburton is setting up camp in Dubai, which is about a sneeze away from Iran - ideal position for both war and rebuilding effort.

We're in the middle east to stay.  I didn't honestly think we were going into iran so fast, but wow, it's looking like it now.  What can you do, but learn your lesson about re-electing the guy who got us into Iraq.  Our fault.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Right up until it happens I will still say we are not going..unless they know something we don't. We're not going in on the ground. It does not make much military sense unless Israel has told washington they are going in regardless so u had better do some saber rattling of ur own.

I agree.  No way we put troops on the ground in Iran. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Fox news is nonstop coverage - and it's all 'attack iran now'.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

I pray you're right.  however, Drudge says:

MOSCOW, March 27 (RIA Novosti) - Russian military intelligence services are reporting a flurry of activity by U.S. Armed Forces near Iran's borders, a high-ranking security source said Tuesday.

"The latest military intelligence data point to heightened U.S. military preparations for both an air and ground operation against Iran," the official said, adding that the Pentagon has probably not yet made a final decision as to when an attack will be launched.

He said the Pentagon is looking for a way to deliver a strike against Iran "that would enable the Americans to bring the country to its knees at minimal cost."

He also said the U.S. Naval presence in the Persian Gulf has for the first time in the past four years reached the level that existed shortly before the invasion of Iraq in March 2003.

Col.-Gen. Leonid Ivashov, vice president of the Academy of Geopolitical Sciences, said last week that the Pentagon is planning to deliver a massive air strike on Iran's military infrastructure in the near future.

A new U.S. carrier battle group has been dispatched to the Gulf.

The USS John C. Stennis, with a crew of 3,200 and around 80 fixed-wing aircraft, including F/A-18 Hornet and Superhornet fighter-bombers, eight support ships and four nuclear submarines are heading for the Gulf, where a similar group led by the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower has been deployed since December 2006.

The U.S. is also sending Patriot anti-missile systems to the region.

http://en.rian.ru/russia/20070327/62697703.html

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

what troops?  :-\  we got none..we are sitting wide open here in the US...we deployed em all..
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
U.S. Gulf exercise largest since 2003 invasion of Iraq

Officials said the navy began its exercise on Tuesday in the Gulf near the coast of Iran. They said two strike carriers conducted naval and air maneuvers that included mock attacks on Iran.
"The exercise should reassure our friends and our allies of our commitment to security and stability in the region," Defense Department spokesman Bryan Whitman said.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
U.S. Gulf exercise largest since 2003 invasion of Iraq

Officials said the navy began its exercise on Tuesday in the Gulf near the coast of Iran. They said two strike carriers conducted naval and air maneuvers that included mock attacks on Iran.
"The exercise should reassure our friends and our allies of our commitment to security and stability in the region," Defense Department spokesman Bryan Whitman said.

and i get fun of when i say this govt is run by another govt within..
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
what troops?  :-\  we got none..we are sitting wide open here in the US...we deployed em all..

Sorta but we have enough on paper but alot of units are refitting...some of our heavy units are reay to go and thats what we would need to hit Iran on the ground. I would believ the big airstrike deal. Maybe they have folks ready to take over..or maybe they cut a deal with the mullahs..I know they are not happy with the idiot they have in there now.
L

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

The depleted U.S. military really does not want to fuck with Iran right now.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV

LOL, yeah right.....we don't have any left! LMAO!!! I'll tell the 30,000 sitting here at Ft. Wood on my way home tonight
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Iran has strategic alliances with Rus and China - that's why Russia keeps leaking the US invasion plans.  Originally it was mar 28 (today!) and we see massive buildup on border.  Now they say April 6 as the day we invade?    Incredible they nailed it - 3 months ago - with such accuracy.

plus their population is triple what iraq had.  And they're RICH.  And they just funded hez against Isr, so we're going to be picking a scab with al quida's little brother, who has left us alone bigtime in the past.

I believe it's about oil and longterm interests, and that in order for us to stay #1, we need to do this.  But it's sick and scary to watch such actions as they happen.  You read about this shit in history books - remember the british empire taking over 1/4 of the world for resources?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV

can you explain how the military is depleted?
gotta love life

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Dude....fuck with who..we have been fighting an insurgency for 6 years..yes some of our equipment is depleted but they can'r fight their way out of a paper bag..many of their best fighter aircraft,which will be gone within minutes of an attack, are old..real old F-14 tomcats. They have zero experience fighting a Western Army in a conventional fight. I do not believe we will fight much on the ground but we will desimate them quickly. A bunch of idiots jump marching with AK's don't really impress me.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
can you explain how the military is depleted?

Are you in MO.
L

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
Are you in MO.

Unfortunately man, Ft. Leonard Wood
gotta love life

youandme

• Getbig V
Damn imagine the anxiety and anticipation of a war, must be pretty crazy

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
I hate to jump to conclusion with TRE..he was in 4 years but answer me this.....Have u ever seen an Armored Bde deployed in the desert..seen JDAMS strikes..MLRS.....B-52 strikes..AF A-c-130 gunships called in....plus all the high tech crap the Navy and Airforce is designed to do. We are made to smoke Iran..we are not made to occupy and rebuild her. Which makes me wonder what they know in Washington.  
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Unfortunately man, Ft. Leonard Wood

I live in Smithville, MO..stationed at FT Leavenworth...or will be. PCS leave. I was at FT Wood in 99 for about 18 months as a training bde XO.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Dude....fuck with who..we have been fighting an insurgency for 6 years..yes some of our equipment is depleted but they can'r fight their way out of a paper bag..many of their best fighter aircraft,which will be gone within minutes of an attack, are old..real old F-14 tomcats. They have zero experience fighting a Western Army in a conventional fight. I do not believe we will fight much on the ground but we will desimate them quickly. A bunch of idiots jump marching with AK's don't really impress me.

They have three times as many people as Iraq had.
They have Hezbollah backing them - Hez didn't fck with us in Iraq but will here.
China and Russia lose a lot of money if we attack Iran and will act accordingly.
Iran has a ton of money
Iran has way better missile technology than Iraq. 
Iran has nuclear technology
Iranian people might be empowered - seeing the US unable to defeat a poor insurgency next door - and will fight from moment one.

Seriously dude, if they wanna attack, they're going to, no matter what.  But I think you're underestimating how serious the fight will be there. 

Plus- where are you getting the men?  Even if we put an equal force to the one we're using to lose in Iraq against a weaker enemy (150k), where are you getting that many forces?  Pull some from iraq and afghan?  Robbing peter to pay paul.