Author Topic: Superstar and Alex23 post my PMs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4602 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Superstar and Alex23 post my PMs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: March 28, 2007, 10:24:03 PM »
Hahahahahahaha in the latest and last desperate move cause the rest of their tactics failed miserably to create a rift in the SQUAD and / or kick me off the V, Superstar and Alex23 have posted my past PMs to them in the Y board. Here's a link to that thread in case someone misses it

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=137755.0

This raises a couple of interesting points. I sent those PMs to them long back when we were all supposedly mates and therefore, in confidentiality. By posting those PMs now, they've proved beyond a shadow of doubt how trustworthy they are. It's only going to be a matter of time before you turn on each other guys.

Now what speaks even less of them but is not surprising in the least, is the fact that they've only posted my PMs and not their replies, which are still sitting in my inbox and which I can produce - as a quote or screenshot. And there's a reason for them to (not) do it too - I know for a fact as do they that I will look even better off in the eyes of whoever reads them if they are posted. But I won't do that cause if I did, there would be no difference between them and me and I don't think I'm capable of sinking so low.

To anyone who's thinking of PMing me to discuss their PMs or to get me to forward them etc, don't even bother. I won't. If Sarcasm or anyone who is in the SQUAD wants me to clarify anything I've said, they can PM me anytime and I'll reply and explain, although I still won't forward a PM that was sent to me in confidentiality.

So congratulations Superstar and Alex - you guys have revealed something about yourselves that few people ever will, even to strangers. Good luck with the 'brotherhood' and Good luck to all the good people left in the Crew who're wondering if they too will be subject to the same level of 'trust' and 'confidentiality' that my former colleagues have extended me ;D

The Heckler

Re: Superstar and Alex23 post my PMs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 10:30:00 PM »
Hahahahahahaha in the latest and last desperate move cause the rest of their tactics failed miserably to create a rift in the SQUAD and / or kick me off the V, Superstar and Alex23 (and Danielson too maybe) have posted my past PMs to them in the Y board. Here's a link to that thread in case someone misses it

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=137755.0

This raises a couple of interesting points. I sent those PMs to them long back when we were all supposedly mates and therefore, in confidentiality. By posting those PMs now, they've proved beyond a shadow of doubt how trustworthy they are. It's only going to be a matter of time before you turn on each other guys.

Now what speaks even less of them is the fact that they've only posted my PMs and not their replies, which are still sitting in my inbox and which I can produce - as a quote or screenshot. And there's a reason for them to do it too - I know for a fact as do they that I will look even better off in the eyes of whoever reads them if they are posted. But I won't do that cause if I did, there would be no difference between them and me and I don't think I'm capable of sinking so low.

To anyone who's thinking of PMing me to discuss their PMs or to get me to forward them etc, don't even bother. I won't. If Sarcasm or anyone who is in the SQUAD wants me to clarify anything I've said, they can PM me anytime and I'll reply and explain, although I still won't forward a PM that was sent to me in confidentiality.

So congratulations Superstar, Alex and Danielson - you guys have revealed something about yourselves that few people ever will, even to strangers. Good luck with the brotherhood and Good luck to all the good people left in the Crew who're wondering if they too will be subject to the same level of 'trust' and 'confidentiality' that my former colleagues have extended me ;D

Emotional 3 million word meltdown #435,555

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 10:39:41 PM »

More melodramatic than my 15yo...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 10:39:55 PM »

I'm glad you said that cause your saying that is nothing more than an admission that I'm 100% right about Superstar and Alex and guys like you 8)

Cheers mate :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 10:50:24 PM »
More melodramatic than my 15yo...

Who I'm sure has less Test running through all of his body than you do in one single vein in your forehead hahahahahaha.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 11:01:10 PM »
With a few exceptions, posting PM's is a bitch move.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

The Heckler

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2007, 11:03:32 PM »

So is talking smack about fellow Squad members whom one praises in public.

So is planning to eject Squadfather from the Squad and take over the organization.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2007, 11:05:24 PM »
Who I'm sure has less Test running through all of his body than you do in one single vein in your forehead hahahahahaha.

Hahaha.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2007, 11:05:45 PM »

I could understand it if they did it to clear their names, mate. But they're doing it cause all their attempts at trying to get to me failed.

I should be thanking them though - short of posting their PMs, no amount of what I say could do what they've done to themselves ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2007, 11:08:48 PM »
So is talking smack about fellow Squad members whom one praises in public.

So is planning to eject Squadfather from the Squad and take over the organization.

I'll address this point this one time cause there's a validity behind it. My talking shit about Sars was from the time of TomR - when I didn't know any better. We all make mistakes and I made one cause I didn't know Sars anywhere near as much as I've come to know him recently.

And I'll say it again - I have absolutely no wish to take over the SQUAD or any nonsense like that, unlike some people who tried it, failed and are now doing desperate stuff cause I was the guy who wouldn't let them take it over 8)

The Heckler

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2007, 11:10:19 PM »

And I'll say it again - I have absolutely no wish to take over the SQUAD

Actions speak louder than words, my friend.

And in the case of your PMs, WORDS speak for themselves.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2007, 11:10:29 PM »
I could understand it if they did it to clear their names, mate. But they're doing it cause all their attempts at trying to get to me failed.

I should be thanking them though - short of posting their PMs, no amount of what I say could do what they've done to themselves ;D

I agree. Once you do something like that, others will not trust you and you've essentially "burned bridges" to information that might have been sent your way via PM.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2007, 11:11:59 PM »
I agree. Once you do something like that, others will not trust you and you've essentially "burned bridges" to information that might have been sent your way via PM.

Personally,  I think the whole thing is a SQUAD owning of epic proportions...

I'm just waiting for the "Gotcha Bitch" to come out.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2007, 11:14:41 PM »

Exactly. And I know you're not the only guy who sees this mate.

Personally,  I think the whole thing is a SQUAD owning of epic proportions...

I'm just waiting for the "Gotcha Bitch" to come out.

Hahahahahaha you got that right! The SQUAD singlehandedly destroyed the Crew by making the Crew do this to themselves voluntarily and without asking them to do so. THAT is what's called an owning 8)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2007, 11:15:30 PM »
Exactly. And I know you're not the only guy who sees this mate.

Hahahahahaha you got that right! The SQUAD singlehandedly destroyed the Crew by making the Crew do this to themselves voluntarily and without asking them to do so. THAT is what's called an owning 8)

Well, I meant the whole SQUAD vs. Crew thing in the first place... but I will bite my tongue on the matter from here on out.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2007, 11:18:30 PM »
Well, I meant the whole SQUAD vs. Crew thing in the first place... but I will bite my tongue on the matter from here on out.

On the contrary, you should voice your opinion cause it's your right and that's what the V is for.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2007, 11:20:09 PM »
On the contrary, you should voice your opinion cause it's your right and that's what the V is for.

Perhaps, but if I'm wrong, I'm just wrong, but if I'm right, then I'm ruining all the fun. ;)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2007, 11:21:15 PM »
Perhaps, but if I'm wrong, I'm just wrong, but if I'm right, then I'm ruining all the fun. ;)

Nah, the only way anyone can ruin the fun is by not speaking up. Go hard dude.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2007, 01:30:34 AM »
you should voice your opinion cause it's your right and that's what the V is for.

George Bush is an Idiot.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2007, 02:46:37 AM »
people shouldn't post pm messages

however,

i think you need to get a life kiwiol

you are emotionally involved with this board and the whole squad thing

go and bang some hot bitch will put you life back into perspective
T

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2007, 03:18:21 AM »
Posting pms.......on brother  ::)

I bet Alex23 offered Superstar a blowjob in exchange for each message

and btw, Roughboddess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The casting director for Total Recall II just called for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He said that you got the part, but wanted to know whether the third leg you had on for the audtition was detatchable, and whether you had any other colors apart from red and swollen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2007, 04:13:48 AM »
Hahahahahahaha in the latest and last desperate move cause the rest of their tactics failed miserably to create a rift in the SQUAD and / or kick me off the V, Superstar and Alex23 (and Danielson too maybe) have posted my past PMs to them in the Y board. Here's a link to that thread in case someone misses it

I already told you I don't post pms Kiwi, why you blaming me? >:(
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2007, 04:43:25 AM »

I already told you I don't post pms Kiwi, why you blaming me? >:(

OK guys. Danielson had nothing to do with the whole thing. It was just Superstar and Alex23. Sorry about including your name there Danny boy.

Jamie_is_a_racist

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2007, 05:01:08 AM »
OK guys. Danielson had nothing to do with the whole thing. It was just Superstar and Alex23. Sorry about including your name there Danny boy.
wrong again dumbshit hahahahahahahahaha gayer the ice tea hahahahahahaha owned meltdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2007, 05:02:44 AM »
wrong again dumbshit hahahahahahahahaha gayer the ice tea hahahahahahaha owned meltdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're the one who's wrong SUAT ;)