Author Topic: Beard Growth ...  (Read 2564 times)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Beard Growth ...
« on: March 29, 2007, 02:50:26 AM »
Is there anything I can do or take to help with facial hair growth ? I'm looking to build a bigger beard ... i'm pretty sure last time I posted this the thread was deleted. I understand that to most of you this is a trivial question ... but i'm asking it for a reason. Plus you have to answer my question because I have " Seniority " on this board, so to speak ...  ;D ;D ;D ( j/k )

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Beard Growth ...
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 04:13:13 AM »
Try one of those fake beards.  They can probally work pretty good, just glue it on good.

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 05:29:32 AM »
you know the funny thing is that im twenty-five and never was able to grow any sort of facial hair, it goes the same for my arms, legs and my body. NOthing no hair kinda like
those bald cats. When i started my cycle at about week five i had some fuzz growing on top of my lip and chin,so when i started hcg it really started to grow.

Damm now i got to shave, i bought a razor for the first time, had to go with the five blade type. so i guess jump on a cycle and from what i read hcg is giving to boys to induce puberty... ohh i do grow hair where it matters ;D

bigstacks

• Getbig II
  • Bam!! You like that?
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 06:30:20 AM »
Hey your right man, ever since i started a cycle of test, my facial hair has really gone mental. I mean i have to shave like every day. Weird eh!!!!!!!!
Bigstacks
Chefy was here

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 11:39:19 AM »
Is there anything I can do or take to help with facial hair growth ? I'm looking to build a bigger beard ... i'm pretty sure last time I posted this the thread was deleted. I understand that to most of you this is a trivial question ... but i'm asking it for a reason. Plus you have to answer my question because I have " Seniority " on this board, so to speak ...  ;D ;D ;D ( j/k )

hmm wonder if one can buy synthetic fsh..lemme go check..

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=synthetic+FSH

do you search..but my guess would be follicle S H woulda leave ya hairy all over.. :-\
carpe` vaginum!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 03:40:05 PM »

Dont Testo speed up your beard/ overall body hair growth? It does to me.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 03:49:27 PM »
Dont Testo speed up your beard/ overall body hair growth? It does to me.

yep..

when ya up your test levels ya up your levels of FSH..
carpe` vaginum!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 03:55:10 PM »
i dont know but i wish i had that problem

i have to shave twice a fucking day

i can grow a beard in a week

bench

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2007, 04:03:54 PM »
I concur w/ BenchMstr - Who'd want to shave more? Wish I could Laze it permanently.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2007, 05:36:37 PM »

bench

ditto  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2007, 06:19:25 PM »
I concur w/ BenchMstr - Who'd want to shave more? Wish I could Laze it permanently.

No kidding. I fucking hate shaving.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2007, 01:33:44 PM »
Thank you for the replies guys ... looks like i'm doing a cycle this Fall then ...  ;D

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2007, 01:43:06 PM »
Thank you for the replies guys ... looks like i'm doing a cycle this Fall then ...  ;D

....so you've never used roids so far ...but you will do a cycle so you can have beard??! ??? ::)

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2007, 01:47:51 PM »
just do what this moron did - use a magic marker ;)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2007, 02:30:29 PM »
....so you've never used roids so far ...but you will do a cycle so you can have beard??! ??? ::)

I'm also a Competitive Bodybuilder who HASN'T roided yet ... * sigh * I probaly should've stated this in my last post to avoid confusion ...

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2007, 03:21:29 PM »

bench

I'm the same way.  I shave twice a day and pretty much have a 5 oclock shadow all the time.   Why anyone would want to grow more facial hair is beyond me. 

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2007, 03:39:14 PM »
I'm the same way.  I shave twice a day and pretty much have a 5 oclock shadow all the time.   Why anyone would want to grow more facial hair is beyond me. 

Quite simple, Vet. I would like a huge Beard. I've always been a fan of the " Mountain Man " look. A lot of you guys see your " shaving twice a day " as a hassle ... and it may be for you ... but it wouldn't be for me.

Btw guys ... can you recommend a cycle for me ? Thanks again.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2007, 03:56:16 PM »
I shaved all my body hair for the first time ever about 6 months ago and it took 2-3 months to grow back. I shaved it again 2 weeks ago and it grew back in three days !

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2007, 05:33:03 PM »
I shaved all my body hair for the first time ever about 6 months ago and it took 2-3 months to grow back. I shaved it again 2 weeks ago and it grew back in three days !

Are you on a cycle though ?

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2007, 05:40:19 PM »
Are you on a cycle though ?

No, I was the first time I shaved. I will be on again in a couple of weeks.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2007, 02:06:05 AM »
Not to beat a dead horse but ( for those of you that have to shave frequently ) when could you grow a good beard ? At what age did you start really developing serious facial hair ? Thank you for your input.  :)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2007, 01:07:38 PM »
Not to beat a dead horse but ( for those of you that have to shave frequently ) when could you grow a good beard ? At what age did you start really developing serious facial hair ? Thank you for your input.  :)

To be honest i probably couldn't have grown a FULL beard until i was 21.

I have noticed that AAS use makes my facial hair thicker and my bodyhair has increased alot. i never had visible back hair until a few years of AAS use.

8)