Author Topic: A guy joked at a fat member in my gym  (Read 20011 times)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
Re: A guy joked at a fat member in my gym
« Reply #125 on: March 29, 2007, 06:32:47 PM »
I would of beat the shit out of the fat guy ..in case any one wanted to know
The Number 2 in Scranton

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #126 on: March 29, 2007, 06:35:27 PM »
I would of beat the shit out of the fat guy ..in case any one wanted to know

I doubt that. Rooster and the rest of the staff would scoop you up and toss you out.

At least that is what he said  ::)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #127 on: March 29, 2007, 07:06:47 PM »
When you gonna find any time for titanic pwnings then!?  ???

i see your point.  i know sarcasm was just fucking around with his "brutal owning" stories at the gym, but it's sad to see someone like that actually exists in the real world.
Deep Tissue Massage

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: March 29, 2007, 07:13:29 PM »
I have to be nice to the fat girls at the gym..  They're the only girls that think I'm hot..

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: March 29, 2007, 08:17:06 PM »
Hey Rooster - How fat was he?

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #130 on: March 29, 2007, 09:21:19 PM »

Hey Rooster - How fat was he?

That is something no one can answer. He hasn't been seen since "Lash" and him were seen talking in the alley behind the gym...

tiny-tit bounty hunter

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #131 on: March 29, 2007, 09:25:25 PM »
the fact that you call the fat member fat in the subject line says you agree he is fat and are pissed you couldn't say it yourself.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: March 29, 2007, 09:27:11 PM »
except for the clause in any gym contract that allows the owners to fuck with it however they please.

Yeah sure, but how is that going to help when I fake a injury and sue his gym. Then take out his knee caps in the parking lot, with a new aluminum bat I bought from the settlement money?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: March 29, 2007, 09:30:46 PM »
Who was it that posts here sometime ago, RockyIII got kicked out of his gym for jerking off in the sauna while watching some girl on the stairstepper?

chris2489

• Getbig II
« Reply #134 on: March 29, 2007, 09:40:50 PM »
I would throw the fat guy out for being a pussy and telling on him.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: March 30, 2007, 02:30:18 PM »
Fat people are almost just like us..  They just have a lot of fat around their body..

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: March 30, 2007, 03:14:16 PM »
Apparently, you're not either.

1500x$42=$63000

So, where did the extra 137k come from?

Multiply that by 12 please.  BTW, good job on suspending the jerk.  Last thing you want is some jerk off ruining the atmosphere of the gym.  Only thing that I don't understand is if he was such a disruptive person before, maybe you should have warned him beforehand to watch his actions.  In that sense only I agree with Mike and the like.  However, I was not there so maybe you had given him a warning before.  Peace all.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #137 on: March 30, 2007, 03:56:22 PM »
Rooster was probably itching from meth withdrawl.  :-X

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: March 30, 2007, 05:16:34 PM »

He wasn't disruptive.  Fat guy interrupted HIM not the other way around. 
X

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #139 on: March 30, 2007, 05:24:32 PM »

He wasn't disruptive.  Fat guy interrupted HIM not the other way around. 

if the guy felt "interrupted" there were about a million other options to telling the guy to fuck off politely rather than "stop supersizing".  i hate fuckers like these, the "just kidding" dicks.  you know, they'll say the meanest shit and they say "just kidding" when they really do mean it.

like , say "medford, you're a fat midget who has nothing to do with bodybuilding besides a stalkerish obsession with  some muscular bulldyke who's doing a life sentence.  you should really get a life quasimodo....JUST KIDDING!!!"
Deep Tissue Massage

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #140 on: March 30, 2007, 05:26:03 PM »
I figured out why Old Rooster kicked the guy out.  The fat guy was Old Rooster.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #141 on: March 30, 2007, 05:28:48 PM »
I've read this thread, and there's only one conclusion to be made here:

FAT PEOPLES LACK OF WILLPOWER IS SICKENING!

join us!

Vince Basile Approved!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 30, 2007, 05:29:13 PM »

like , say "medford, you're a fat midget who has nothing to do with bodybuilding besides a stalkerish obsession with  some muscular bulldyke who's doing a life sentence.  you should really get a life quasimodo....JUST KIDDING!!!"
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Why is making fun of fat people acceptable on a muscle forum?
« Reply #143 on: March 30, 2007, 05:29:28 PM »
Some silly thread about fat people lacking willpower has reached 50 pages. Why is a topic that is offensive to half of Americans tolerated on Getbig? I think it is appalling and not something that can be condoned on a forum where bodybuilders post. Every one of us have started out as average or below average individuals and built our muscles up. Since we come from humble beginnings it is never acceptable to knock those who haven't built up their physiques.

I wonder why old age is considered something to laugh at by the flotsam here? If you are lucky you will one day be old and it is hardly something to laugh at.

When the stirrers exhaust all attempts at upsetting someone they post that they are pedophiles or fat or retarded or all of these things. Naturally, being gay is also disapproved of. What a sorry lot of individuals who need to resort to such name calling to make someone upset. I guess anyone who can survive the treatment here graduates to the special treatment of being called the worst names in the hope they will give up posting or meltdown.

It isn't politically correct to make jokes about colour of the skin, nationality, sexual orientation and sex. Add age and body composition and things will improve.

I know most guys come here to have a laugh when there aren't any big contests happening. I just wonder what on earth some supposedly mature guys are doing when they post day after day as Goatboy or some other anonymous handle. Do these guys get a thrill out of upsetting someone or putting shit on someone? It makes me wonder what on earth these anonymous heroes get out of participating. They have no original ideas, they are not bodybuilders and they fear being identified. Is it any wonder that these guys make a cesspool out of what could be a great forum.

A lot of guys are educated. I say guys because women don't hang around here because of the way they get treated. Not everyone here is nasty. Far from it. I can see humour in offence and stirring so that is fine. I just don't understand why the moderators tolerate threads that are worthless and offensive. If they leave these threads up what message does that give to the wannabes?

What is sad is that the issues about obesity, hunger and dieting are not at all simple or easy to reverse. Bodybuilders think obesity can be reverse engineered. Since it is not a problem for these guys they assume fat people lack willpower and are lazy to boot. There is a lot to learn about this subject, genetics and human behaviour. Knuckleheads assume they know it all but the truth is they don't even have a clue about how to get big muscles naturally.

We know what this thread will become. This place is so predictable.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #144 on: March 30, 2007, 05:33:42 PM »
Hi, vince!   ;D

Ron: "I am lazy."

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
Re: Why is making fun of fat people acceptable on a muscle forum?
« Reply #145 on: March 30, 2007, 05:39:18 PM »
Some silly thread about fat people lacking willpower has reached 50 pages. Why is a topic that is offensive to half of Americans tolerated on Getbig? I think it is appalling and not something that can be condoned on a forum where bodybuilders post. Every one of us have started out as average or below average individuals and built our muscles up. Since we come from humble beginnings it is never acceptable to knock those who haven't built up their physiques.

Whereas King Ptolemy, living forever, the Manifest God whose excellence is fine, son of King Ptolemy [and Queen] Arsinoe, the Father-loving Gods, is wont to do many favours for the temples of Egypt and for all those who are subject to his kingship, he being a god, the son of a god and a goddess, and being like Horus son of Isis and Osiris, who protects his father Osiris, and his heart being beneficent concerning the gods, since he has given much money and much grain to the temples of Egypt, [he having undertaken great expenses] in order to create peace in Egypt and to establish the temples, and having rewarded all the forces that are subject to his rulership; and of the revenues and taxes that were in force in Egypt he had reduced some or(?) had renounced them completely, in order to cause the army and all the other people to be prosperous in his time as [king; the arrear]s which were due to the King from the people who are in Egypt and all those who are subject to his kingship, and (which) amounted to a large total, he renounced; the people who were in prison and those against whom there had been charges for a long time, he released; he ordered concerning the endowments of the gods, and the money and the grain that are given as allowances to their [temples] each year, and the shares that belong to the gods from the vineyards, the orchards, and all the rest of the property which they possessed under his father, that they should remain in their possession; moreover, he ordered concerning the priests that they should not pay their tax on becoming priests above what they used to pay up to Year 1 under his father; he released the people [who hold] the offices of the temples from the voyage they used to make to the Residence of Alexander each year; he ordered that no rower should be impressed into service; he renounced the two-thirds share of the fine linen that used to be made in the temples for the Treasury, he bringing into its [correct] state everything that had abandoned its (proper) condition for a long time, and taking all care to have done in a correct manner what is customarily done for the gods, likewise causing justice to be done for the people in accordance with what Thoth the Twice-great did; moreover, he ordered concerning those who will return from the fighting men and the rest of the people who had gone astray (lit. been on other ways) in the disturbance that had occurred in Egypt that [they] should [be returned] to their homes, and their possessions should be restored to them; and he took all care to send (foot)soldiers, horsemen, and ships against those who came by the shore and by the sea to make an attack on Egypt; he spent a great amount in money and grain against these (enemies), in order to ensure that the temples and the people who were in Egypt should be secure; he went to the fortress of Sk3n [which had] been fortified by the rebels with all kinds of work, there being much gear and all kinds of equipment within it; he enclosed that fortress with a wall and a dyke(?) around (lit. outside) it, because of the rebels who were inside it, who had already done much harm to Egypt, and abandoned the way of the commands of the King and the commands [of the god]s; he caused the canals which supplied water to that fortress to be dammed off, although the previous kings could not have done likewise, and much money was expended on them; he assigned a force of footsoldiers and horsemen to the mouths of those canals, in order to watch over them and to protect them, because of the [rising] of the water, which was great in Year 8, while those canals supply water to much land and are very deep; the King took that fortress by storm in a short time; he overcame the rebels who were within it, and slaughtered them in accordance with what Pre and Horus son of Isis did to those who had rebelled against them in those places in the Beginning; (as for) the rebels who had gathered armies and led them to disturb the nomes, harming the temples and abandoning the way of the King and his father, the gods let him overcome thein at Memphis during the festival of the Reception of the Rulership which he did from his father, and he had them slain on the wood; he remitted the arrears that were due to the King from the temples up to Year 9, and amounted to a large total of money and grain; likewise the value of the fine linen that was due from the temples from what is made for the Treasury, and the verification fees(?) of what had been made up to that time; moreover, he ordered concerning the artaba of wheat per aroura of land, which used to be collected from the fields of the endowment, and likewise for the wine per aroura of land from the vineyards of the gods' endowments: he renounced them; he did many favours for Apis and Mnevis, and the other sacred animals that are honoured in Egypt, more than what those who were before him used to do, he being devoted to their affairs at all times, and giving what is required for their burials, although it is great and splendid, and providing what is dedicated(?) in their temples when festivals are celebrated and burnt offerings made before them, and the rest of the things which it is fitting to do; the honours which are due to the temples and the other honours of Egypt he caused to be established in their (proper) condition in accordance with the law; he gave much gold, silver, grain, and other items for the Place of Apis; he had it adorned with new work as very fine work; he had new temples, sanctuaries, and altars set up for the gods, and caused others to assume their (proper) condition, he having the heart of a beneficent god concerning the gods and enquiring after the honours of the temples, in order to renew them in his time as king in the manner that is fitting; and the gods have given him in return for these things strength, victory, success(?), prosperity, health, and all the (sic) other favours, his kingship being established under him and his descendants forever:

I wonder why old age is considered something to laugh at by the flotsam here? If you are lucky you will one day be old and it is hardly something to laugh at.

When the stirrers exhaust all attempts at upsetting someone they post that they are pedophiles or fat or retarded or all of these things. Naturally, being gay is also disapproved of. What a sorry lot of individuals who need to resort to such name calling to make someone upset. I guess anyone who can survive the treatment here graduates to the special treatment of being called the worst names in the hope they will give up posting or meltdown.

It isn't politically correct to make jokes about colour of the skin, nationality, sexual orientation and sex. Add age and body composition and things will improve.

I know most guys come here to have a laugh when there aren't any big contests happening. I just wonder what on earth some supposedly mature guys are doing when they post day after day as Goatboy or some other anonymous handle. Do these guys get a thrill out of upsetting someone or putting shit on someone? It makes me wonder what on earth these anonymous heroes get out of participating. They have no original ideas, they are not bodybuilders and they fear being identified. Is it any wonder that these guys make a cesspool out of what could be a great forum.

A lot of guys are educated. I say guys because women don't hang around here because of the way they get treated. Not everyone here is nasty. Far from it. I can see humour in offence and stirring so that is fine. I just don't understand why the moderators tolerate threads that are worthless and offensive. If they leave these threads up what message does that give to the wannabes?

What is sad is that the issues about obesity, hunger and dieting are not at all simple or easy to reverse. Bodybuilders think obesity can be reverse engineered. Since it is not a problem for these guys they assume fat people lack willpower and are lazy to boot. There is a lot to learn about this subject, genetics and human behaviour. Knuckleheads assume they know it all but the truth is they don't even have a clue about how to get big muscles naturally.

We know what this thread will become. This place is so predictable.

ok.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #146 on: March 30, 2007, 05:46:35 PM »
Good of Rooster to get rid of the asswipes in the gym.

Try to keep the good clients though and your business will flourish.
Q

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #147 on: March 30, 2007, 05:53:21 PM »
i am with you rooster. sure alot of people on here would like to be in a gym where you could do that one of those old dungeons that went under about 20 years ago. if you want to make any money you have to appeal to the propper demographic and thats the one wiht the money which is the middle age out of shape people  and in order to appeal to those people you have to keep your gym very non intemidating otherwise the money leaves it buys its bowflex and treadmill adn it never comes back through the doors of yrou gym again. where as broke young loud aggressive guy can probabaly barly afford the membership fee let alone the weights he needs for a workout so he will always come back.
Odilly

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: March 30, 2007, 05:57:14 PM »
i am with you rooster. sure alot of people on here would like to be in a gym where you could do that one of those old dungeons that went under about 20 years ago. if you want to make any money you have to appeal to the propper demographic and thats the one wiht the money which is the middle age out of shape people  and in order to appeal to those people you have to keep your gym very non intemidating otherwise the money leaves it buys its bowflex and treadmill adn it never comes back through the doors of yrou gym again. where as broke young loud aggressive guy can probabaly barly afford the membership fee let alone the weights he needs for a workout so he will always come back.

I found a way around this..  Keeping everybody happy in the gym..  Buy my book..

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #149 on: March 30, 2007, 05:58:45 PM »
I don't like when people make fun of my fat member  :'(