Author Topic: I'm the SQUAD's Official ally from now on  (Read 6309 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
I'm the SQUAD's Official ally from now on
« on: March 29, 2007, 08:44:50 AM »
Sarcasm, NBN and Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm stepping down from the SQUAD, because I want to be in the SQUAD.

I am a SQUAD member and I want to serve the organisation in the exact same way I've served it the last 3 months or so (organising, policy making, being Sarcasm's advisor and consultant etc). But I don't want to serve it as a SQUAD member!

When the rest of you guys talk about me from now on, you won't refer to me as a SQUAD member from now on - I'm not in the SQUAD cause I've stepped down. But I'm asking Sarcasm to give me my old job back this moment on so I can do it voluntarily, including the inclusion of new members. Sars, you know no one else can do it as I can.

I'll also ask NBN and BigC to stay in the SQUAD. As far as you guys are concerned, I'm still in the SQUAD. After all, where does it say that if I'm not in the SQUAD, I can't attack the exact same people as you guys do at the exact same time ;D. Do it for me guys - stay in the SQUAD cause I ain't going anywhere.

I'll be V board mod and no rule changes in the V. If I think the threads from one faction (like say, the SQUAD ;D) are funnier than those of the opposing faction, then those threads will be stickied ;)

Oh, and the reason for my doing this is due to suffering defeat in the hands of the Crew today in regards to something none of you guys will ever know (except you NBN). And yes, it was because of the PMs of mine they made public.

Sarcasm and SQUAD, let me know your thoughts please. And Sarcasm, sorry to force you to say it, but please acknowledge in public that Heckler is not and will never be in the SQUAD as proved from the recent poll between him and me, among the SQUAD.

The Heckler

Re: I'm the SQUAD's Official ally from now on
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 08:46:37 AM »
Sarcasm, NBN and Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm stepping down from the SQUAD, because I want to be in the SQUAD. I am a SQUAD member and I want to serve the organisation in the exact same way I've served it the last 3 months or so (organising, policy making, being Sarcasm's advisor and consultant etc). But I don't want to serve it as a SQUAD member!

When the rest of you guys talk about me from now on, you won't refer to me as a SQUAD member from now on - I'm not in the SQUAD cause I've stepped down. But I'm asking Sarcasm to give me my old job back this moment on so I can do it voluntarily, including the inclusion of new members. Sars, you know no one else can do it as I can.

I'll also ask NBN and BigC to stay in the SQUAD. As far as you guys are concerned, I'm still in the SQUAD. After all, where does it say that if I'm not in the SQUAD, I can't attack the exact same people as you guys do at the exact same time ;D. Do it for me guys - stay in the SQUAD cause I ain't going anywhere.

I'll be V board mod and no rule changes in the V. If I think the threads from one faction (like say, the SQUAD ;D) are funnier than those of the opposing faction, then those threads will be stickied ;)

Oh, and the reason for my doing this is due to suffering defeat in the hands of the Crew today in regards to something none of guys will ever know (except you NBN). And yes, it was because of the PMs of mine they made public.

Sarcasm and SQUAD, please let me know your thoughts please. And Sarcasm, sorry to force you to say it, but please acknowledge in public that Heckler is not and will never be in the SQUAD as proved from the recent poll between him and me, among the SQUAD.

I hope you know that it didn`t have to turn out like this.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 08:49:11 AM »
Holy shit.... never thought  I would see this

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 08:50:51 AM »
I hope you know that it didn`t have to turn out like this.

Haha Heckler, I didn't say I wouldn't be my usual charming self now did I? ;D

You had nothing to do with this you turd. The only person that could do it was the only person I really fought in the only fight that really took place - Superstarbillygram. Superstar knocked me out and I acknowledge this 100%

I'll also acknowledge that I got owned ;D - because the SQUAD trained me to be a soldier who ignores wounds and keeps fighting 8)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 08:54:07 AM »
i don't understand any of this, can someone explain it.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 08:55:07 AM »

that doesn't surprise me Dave.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 08:58:21 AM »

Check your PM mate.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 08:58:31 AM »
ya kiwiol explain

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2007, 09:00:37 AM »
This is gay

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2007, 09:01:16 AM »

The Heckler

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2007, 09:01:29 AM »

Kiwiol was exposed as a lying rat who, among other things, was trying to get you kicked out of Squad leadership.  It`s all in the PMs.

Now the traitor must BURN.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2007, 09:03:05 AM »
Haha I'm scared to think about how long it's going to take for me to reply to your PMs - I'm going to have close to 300 in the next day or 2 ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2007, 09:04:10 AM »
Kiwiol was exposed as a lying rat who, among other things, was trying to get you kicked out of Squad leadership.  It`s all in the PMs.

Now the traitor must BURN.

Shutup you little bitch. What you've said here is what is going to turn Sarcasm against you officially from now on.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2007, 09:05:24 AM »
And BTW, this ought to show you all that I'm the only one who doesn't take all this seriously ;D

8)

The Heckler

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2007, 09:07:32 AM »
And BTW, this ought to show you all that I'm the only one who doesn't take all this seriously ;D

8)

hahaha, ok "Nicky Fury"  ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2007, 09:09:21 AM »
Oh and also SQUAD members - you CAN convince me to come back in by majority vote. After all, I have to obey the rules of a majority decision ;D

If a lot of you guys even say something "Stay in the SQUAD kiwi", I'll stay ;D

Haha hopefully now some of you guys will now realise how clever I am 8)

That being said, that part about Superstar owning me is very much true :-\

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2007, 09:13:09 AM »
And Superstar - By losing in Getbig, I won 8)

And that is a bigger owning Ladies and Gentlemen :o

The Heckler

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2007, 09:18:37 AM »
Oh and also SQUAD members - you CAN convince me to come back in by majority vote. After all, I have to obey the rules of a majority decision ;D

If a lot of you guys even say something "Stay in the SQUAD kiwi", I'll stay ;D

Haha hopefully now some of you guys will now realise how clever I am 8)

That being said, that part about Superstar owning me is very much true :-\

::)

Seeing that 3/4 of the Squad has disbanded, a majority vote will consist of what, three members?

You, sir, are a traitor.  A filthy scoundrel.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2007, 09:22:08 AM »
Tell me I'm not as good as Kaiser Souze

In a world where nothing is what it seems you've got to look beyond (from the Usual Suspects)

You all should thank me for showing you all a philosophical ownage at the spiritual level in so stunning a display, it's all you're interested in now.

I did the ultimate owning - I made Superstar (and Alex23) realise they takes this seriously (by exposing my private life through my PMs and costing me something I greatly valued) over me who didn't value it anywhere near my personal life in the slightest. I made them do it - and this is the one and Only time they'll do it (cause I won't do it again).

I'd like someone to tell me if ANY owning in Getbig has been this indepth, amazing and mind-blowingly personal. Sorry Superstar, but you hurt me equally bad.

We're even now.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2007, 09:29:27 AM »
This is the list of SQUAD members. If most of these guys say they want me to rejoin, I'll do it with great pleasure and greater honor.

The Squadfather - founder and still leader of the group
Man of Steel
Dr Kaje
Havenbull
Showstoppa
Count Grishnackh
Naughty by Nature
BigCypriate
John Matrix
Mars
JaeJonna
Nordic Beast

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2007, 09:30:57 AM »
This is the list of SQUAD members. If most of these guys say they want me to rejoin, I'll do it with great pleasure and greater honor.

John Matrix

JaeJonna

haha some funny guys ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2007, 09:31:34 AM »

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2007, 09:31:59 AM »
woops... it was supposed to be JM and JJ

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2007, 09:32:57 AM »

The Squadfather - founder and still leader of the group
Man of Steel
Dr Kaje
Havenbull
Showstoppa
Count Grishnackh
Naughty by Nature
BigCypriate
John Matrix
Mars
JaeJonna
Nordic Beast

Stop you're killing me with this AS THE WORLD TURNS crap suck it up and get on with business the v is for bashing burning and plain old ass stomping......
You fuckers are killing the squad name and the v..shit if everyones pms were posted shit more than 90% of the fuckers on this site would delete there accounts......  
p

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2007, 09:33:24 AM »
woops... it was supposed to be JM and JJ

LOL, I see.

So much depends on one name eh Benjamin ;)