Author Topic: question on test before shows  (Read 1462 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
question on test before shows
« on: March 29, 2007, 09:28:35 AM »
Do you guys keep test in your cycle the whole way through your pre comp period.Paloumbo says to keep it in.I used to drop it 3-4 weeks out but Im thinking of keeping it in untill the end.What do you guys think?If you keep it in how much do you recomend?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: question on test before shows
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 09:36:57 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=137757.msg1957408#new

This goes for just about anything you could take, except GH which can sometimes need to played around with.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 09:53:02 AM »
Thanks,heres some other stuff.Right now Im 252.My bodyfat is very low[no fat at all on lower back etc].However,I feel like Im a bit wattery.As I pose I get harder by the second,but when I start I look a little smooth.I eat 6 maels a day my protein is 11 oz of chicken each meal and 3 oz yams.I cut the carbs the last two meals.Do you think I should drop some protein to see if it gets me sharper or just keep it the same and manipulate my water the last day?Now,right now I run test at 1000mgs,winny at 50mgs a day,fina 75mgs eod and eq at 350 mgs a week.Again,I look very large at this weight,but Im a bit concerned about the lack of sharpness or graininess I usually get[at much lighter bodyweights,normally 215 -220 by showtime].Lastly,I asked this on the nutrition board but I will ask here.When do you guys cut the artificial sweetners out of your diet?Im competing in two weeks at the NPC NY METS[tuneup]and then again in 5 weeks at the NPC NEW ENGLANDS.i DONT WANT TO DO TOO MUCH DRASTICS BECAUSE iM SHOOTING FOR THE new englands.tHANKS IN ADVANCE.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 02:27:42 PM »
Thanks,heres some other stuff.Right now Im 252.My bodyfat is very low[no fat at all on lower back etc].However,I feel like Im a bit wattery.As I pose I get harder by the second,but when I start I look a little smooth.I eat 6 maels a day my protein is 11 oz of chicken each meal and 3 oz yams.I cut the carbs the last two meals.Do you think I should drop some protein to see if it gets me sharper or just keep it the same and manipulate my water the last day?Now,right now I run test at 1000mgs,winny at 50mgs a day,fina 75mgs eod and eq at 350 mgs a week.Again,I look very large at this weight,but Im a bit concerned about the lack of sharpness or graininess I usually get[at much lighter bodyweights,normally 215 -220 by showtime].Lastly,I asked this on the nutrition board but I will ask here.When do you guys cut the artificial sweetners out of your diet?Im competing in two weeks at the NPC NY METS[tuneup]and then again in 5 weeks at the NPC NEW ENGLANDS.i DONT WANT TO DO TOO MUCH DRASTICS BECAUSE iM SHOOTING FOR THE new englands.tHANKS IN ADVANCE.

If you're holding a bit of water, then drop the carbs all together. I'm a fan of high protein moderate fats on a prep diet myself and no carbs throughout. If your BF% is as low as you say and it's just water, dropping the carbs should really tighten you up. But if you do this you have to make sure you have an adequate supply of fats to keep you going. However, at 2wks out this may not be the best approach, I can't see you so it's hard to say for certain...I would hate to see you do something on such a short notice and screw yourself over.
Also, I'd drop the sweetners now.