Author Topic: Milos Sarcev's Seminar: May 19 2007: 11am sharp  (Read 72620 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: Milos Sarcev's Seminar: May 19 2007: 11am sharp
« Reply #175 on: April 02, 2007, 12:54:53 PM »
It's refershing for me to read that which Milos has written, and continues to write.

In my opinion, knowledge defines your existence through the power it manifests in others. Milos, you continuously exemplify my definition of knowledge's purpose. To come across a poster on this board, with whom I would like to find myself engaged in conversation, is a rarity.

I look forward to your future posts.

Nice to meet you "Xectioner" (spooky user name...I am sure you are "feared" on planet GETBIG ;D).
Just kidding...and I kind of like the idea of GETBIG PLANET ...located right next to MY WORLD ( ;D ;D ;D)...

Anyway, I welcome the conversation - WITH EVERYONE...and thank you for your input.
Xcuse my sarcasm about the "user name" - that was a point I was trying to make several times before.

While I do understand that some people don't want to identify themselves - and that is perfectly OK...once we come to really heated debate and name calling - than one should realize the disadvantage of the "person" against the "user name" character is obvious...

So, that was my only point of mentioning the "user name" situation...

As I deeply believe that WHAT WE DO IN LIFE defines us - I am doing here exact things that I would like to see under definition of "Milos"... ;D (and I can't wait to see some of the definitions by my creative cyber/getbig fans...)

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: April 02, 2007, 02:15:00 PM »
Milos...

"I am no better (or worse) than any of you here on board. My professional status in the IFBB doesn't make me superior to anyone here...and I consider every single member of this board - my equal."

Maybe Chick should read this part of Milo's post sometime?

MonstaDwarf

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • lift it machine
« Reply #177 on: April 02, 2007, 02:18:43 PM »
sounds like a freemason talking there Milos. love the poster!
forward ho

Xecutioner

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #178 on: April 02, 2007, 02:53:55 PM »

Nice to meet you "Xectioner" (spooky user name...I am sure you are "feared" on planet GETBIG ;D).
Just kidding...and I kind of like the idea of GETBIG PLANET ...located right next to MY WORLD ( ;D ;D ;D)...

Anyway, I welcome the conversation - WITH EVERYONE...and thank you for your input.
Xcuse my sarcasm about the "user name" - that was a point I was trying to make several times before.

While I do understand that some people don't want to identify themselves - and that is perfectly OK...once we come to really heated debate and name calling - than one should realize the disadvantage of the "person" against the "user name" character is obvious...

So, that was my only point of mentioning the "user name" situation...

As I deeply believe that WHAT WE DO IN LIFE defines us - I am doing here exact things that I would like to see under definition of "Milos"... ;D (and I can't wait to see some of the definitions by my creative cyber/getbig fans...)

Unfortunately, with the way some people seem to be content with defining themselves, I believe we've been subjected to far too many definitions of character as it is.  ;D However, with that being said, stereotypes are only perpetuated by an individuals personal reaction to information, and not the multitude of individuals responsible for the process' initial occurance. (the multitude being the majority here on getbig) That is why, regardless of the negatitvity that surrounds this board, I remain positive. I'm responsible for my perception of that which transpires here. Hence, no reaction. I could even find a little good in hell if I was looking hard enough, which in this case, is an appropriate analogy. Thanks to the likes of you, Milos, and a few others, I haven't had to strain my eyes for too long to find that good that I referenced.

With regards to my name, it's slightly ominous isn't it? ;D Yet, it's the role of an executioner, that at times, we are forced to play on these boards. There are many things we might have to slay. I've seen you play that role very well.  8)

Typically, I am nothing more than a silent observer, however, I felt it was time to chime in. 

That's a nice picture, a metaphorical interpretation can be taken from the locations of the planets, as I consider the Koloseum to be reality. I wonder where GETBIG resides?  ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: April 02, 2007, 03:04:45 PM »
Your mama doesn't have a nosehair.
hahahaha, i hope not, she died in '94.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #180 on: April 02, 2007, 09:35:34 PM »
:'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #181 on: April 02, 2007, 11:45:52 PM »
count is up to 18
its comin today

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #182 on: April 03, 2007, 12:14:48 AM »
Well, thank you for pointing out the obvious... ::)

However, here are some points:

I cannot LOWER myself...as I am NOT in higher position to beggin with.
I am no better (or worse) than any of you here on board. My professional status in the IFBB doesn't make me superior to anyone here...and I consider every single member of this board - my equal.

While there were even some comments about me being "arrogantly selfcentered primadona with super inflated ego" (something in that sense) - I am only "quietly confident" (I love that term - so I often use it)...and willing to talk to absolutely EVERYONE.

What YOU fail to realize...and few others...I am posting, corresponding, answering questions, "defending attacks"...etc - TO GIVE EXAMPLE!

Example that I am giving is: BE NICE, BE GIVING, HELP WHEN YOU CAN, SHARE (or exchange) THE KNOWLEDGE, BE FRIENDLY, "LOVE" YOUR NEIGHBOR (or perfect stranger), INSPIRE, MOTIVATE, SUPPORT....MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.

This is exactly my message which I have been giving for a while...and some heard me while others are at least listening...
Sometimes you have to keep doing something repeatedly until is finally accepted.

My intentions are: to make getbig a better place for all of us.

The only reason why I keep repeating that I am not affected by negative comments is for some of you to realize that you can make up just about most incredible story and put me in the leading role - and I will still not get offended (and why would I?)...so instead - why don't you focus on something positive...something we can all actually ENJOY and have benefits from?

Productivity would be a nice thing for a change...
Arguments, fights, name calling, meltdowns, owning...and other things are just childish and pointless.

Some of you guys are really hilarious - I must say...and often I do get a good laugh...
There are numerous natural comedians on this board who are honestly - very funny...and all of us should have a good laugh.

Some teasing, sarcasm, jokes...etc are perfectly OK...but some attacks are just -pointless.

***"Why bother posting endless replies to a guy who is simply writing shit for your attention?"

Because, I do want to give him respect and answer his question...and show him that he did get my attention. He IS a person and therefore MY EQUAL...only - he lives in the FANTASY World and that's what I am trying to tell him (in the nicest possible way).
If it is attack (or what you call it "shit") I try to politely answer that: "all due respect I've heard you and I do feel sorry that you think that way about me - but why would you say what you are saying - if you really have no clue?"

Off course I know that many "mediocre trolls" (your name for some getbig members that just don't know better...but to attack) want attention and for many guys getbig (or other boards) are fantasy worlds in which they can live the dream.
Dream of being "tuff" and telling people things - they could NEVER in the million years say it in their normal life...

They could call you names, insult you and your family, challenge you, make fun of you...etc...and feel overwhelming sense of POWER and PRIDE... ::)
Those - I do like to wake up and tell them that indeed "user name hero" is the toughest guy that ever lived on that Getbig planet he is living on...

Maybe one day...when they grow some balls and grow up, mature and learn what the life is all about they could come down to planet Earth, become a person with their real first an last name - and be respected for their comments and opinions as THIS TIME there is a PERSON behind the claims they are making (not imaginary Cyber-hero).

From that moment on - when they become "a person" and start posting as themselves - their words become much "heavier" and worth listening...as this time person takes the reponsability and it is accountable for everything posted under THE REAL NAME...

But, to answer your question WHY I respond even to those guys - I want to GIVE THEM A CHANCE to realize some things.
I can easily get in argument (like most of you guys do) and go into a "pissing contest"...or use "TripleX- Webster dictionary" in effort to insult them or their "mamas"... ::)...
Now that...THAT IS THE WASTE OF TIME...and I chose to avoid.

Some of the "trolls ;D" just need a "trolleybus"...which will take them OUT of that troll Land (or Planet Getbig)...and bring them into the REAL WORLD.
Well, if you didn't realize - I drive this bus for quite some time...and few people did get on the bus...For others I am coming back - when they are ready...

Few - still have to let some steam out...insult me few more times...and tell me how pathetic I really am (like I don't know that ;D)...how my training sucks and my pink dumbells are out of style...
The best is - they are convicing me that I am turning blue and loosing my mind in uncontrollable rage which they are so proudly causing...

Those few I'll leave for a while to "vent"...and later I'll come to pick them up as well...

So: WHY DON'T WE TRY JUST A LITTLE DIFFERENT APPROACH...
Few threads were started with some (I hope?) valuable info...
For change - we can start getting along and start helping each other - which was ultimately (I hope) the idea of making this forum - to beggin with.

"BROTHERS OF IRON" should be much more than Joe and Ben Weider...That term should consider ALL OF US!
So why don't we at least try?

And if not: your mama is fat and ugly too...And she does have a ...nosehair...
There - in your face...budy!

Had you posted this reply to me in the first thread where we discussed this I'd have not brought this up again as you have explained yourself quite well in that post.

I know you wrote a lot and I did read it but I don't particularly feel like there is anything debatable so good luck with your efforts.  Its a lost cause in most cases of course as amusingly, this board is one of the most intellectually devoid places on the internet (but that is half the attraction).

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #183 on: April 03, 2007, 02:01:51 AM »
Sorry for you. Sarc

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: April 03, 2007, 05:51:55 PM »
Had you posted this reply to me in the first thread where we discussed this I'd have not brought this up again as you have explained yourself quite well in that post.

I know you wrote a lot and I did read it but I don't particularly feel like there is anything debatable so good luck with your efforts.  Its a lost cause in most cases of course as amusingly, this board is one of the most intellectually devoid places on the internet (but that is half the attraction).

It is lost cause - only if you think it is...
I believe otherwise.
I believe like Xecutioner - there is good everywhere (including Hell)...you just have to find it and bring it out - to the surface...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: April 03, 2007, 05:56:07 PM »

Unfortunately, with the way some people seem to be content with defining themselves, I believe we've been subjected to far too many definitions of character as it is.  ;D However, with that being said, stereotypes are only perpetuated by an individuals personal reaction to information, and not the multitude of individuals responsible for the process' initial occurance. (the multitude being the majority here on getbig) That is why, regardless of the negatitvity that surrounds this board, I remain positive. I'm responsible for my perception of that which transpires here. Hence, no reaction. I could even find a little good in hell if I was looking hard enough, which in this case, is an appropriate analogy. Thanks to the likes of you, Milos, and a few others, I haven't had to strain my eyes for too long to find that good that I referenced.

With regards to my name, it's slightly ominous isn't it? ;D Yet, it's the role of an executioner, that at times, we are forced to play on these boards. There are many things we might have to slay. I've seen you play that role very well.  8)

Typically, I am nothing more than a silent observer, however, I felt it was time to chime in. 

That's a nice picture, a metaphorical interpretation can be taken from the locations of the planets, as I consider the Koloseum to be reality. I wonder where GETBIG resides?  ;)

I like to see you be much more than observer...and also - I would like to invite you to my board (www.milossarcev.com)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: April 03, 2007, 08:12:38 PM »
I will be trying to post more actively there from now on!

Great.

BTW - did you get my DVD from bodybuilding.com?

Xecutioner

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #187 on: April 04, 2007, 05:05:48 AM »
I like to see you be much more than observer...and also - I would like to invite you to my board (www.milossarcev.com)

I plan on accepting that invitation.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: April 04, 2007, 04:57:29 PM »
I plan on accepting that invitation.

I am sure - you will NOT regret it...Plus - I am looking foreword to MORE ACTIVE Xecutioner - as it is obvious that you have more than just a "head on your shoulders"...

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: April 04, 2007, 04:59:58 PM »
can i go? :)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #190 on: April 04, 2007, 05:05:01 PM »
i've glanced through that board a few times.  there's some good info out there, little nut huggerish, but not mayhem bad.
Deep Tissue Massage

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #191 on: April 04, 2007, 06:41:41 PM »
If this happens, then I will bring down much samples of various products to give to them people who show up... will see Milos in a few weeks before the OC Classic show.

Xecutioner

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #192 on: April 04, 2007, 07:14:47 PM »
I am sure - you will NOT regret it...Plus - I am looking foreword to MORE ACTIVE Xecutioner - as it is obvious that you have more than just a "head on your shoulders"...

;)

I appreciate the kind words and look forward to contributing to your board.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #193 on: April 04, 2007, 07:22:14 PM »
and keep moving!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #194 on: April 04, 2007, 08:02:24 PM »
If this happens, then I will bring down much samples of various products to give to them people who show up... will see Milos in a few weeks before the OC Classic show.

woohoo!! will you be at Koloseum or at the show?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

KeepItReal

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #195 on: April 05, 2007, 03:05:11 PM »
what's the headcount up to at this point?   it's really a generous gesture from Milos to make himself and his gym available like this!

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #196 on: April 05, 2007, 03:33:20 PM »
I think it's 19 as of Max_Rep...

Maybe there should be more of a sure way of gathering info...Milos, I can make a little web form where people can submit their names, getbig handle, phone number, and a "on a scale of 1 to 10, how sure are you that you will make it?"...type of thing.
Maybe this isn't the best way, but if anyone can think of something more professional...or how event organizers generally do things, let me know. Not like I've organized many events in my life...

So, what you think?

a way better way to do it is to set an actual date and then see who's gonna be able to make it, instead of getting a general sense of whether people want this...of course there's interest. 

it needs to be made very specific so people can commit to it....but as far as getting people's real names and tagging it to their handles....its not only unnecessary, but highly unlikely
its comin today

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: April 05, 2007, 05:57:00 PM »
I think it's 19 as of Max_Rep...

Maybe there should be more of a sure way of gathering info...Milos, I can make a little web form where people can submit their names, getbig handle, phone number, and a "on a scale of 1 to 10, how sure are you that you will make it?"...type of thing.
Maybe this isn't the best way, but if anyone can think of something more professional...or how event organizers generally do things, let me know. Not like I've organized many events in my life...

So, what you think?

By all means - be my guest...
I am willing to give free seminar and as I said if it is success - it could be a monthly thing...

I also think that we should invite possibly members of BODYBUILDING.COM and OTHER bodybuilding boards - as I would like to share the knowledge with as many people as possible.

It is not possible for me to answer each and every question here on board - especially not the way I like to answer it: IN DETAIL...
But, at the seminar I am sure I'll be able to...

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #198 on: April 05, 2007, 11:36:01 PM »
By all means - be my guest...
I am willing to give free seminar and as I said if it is success - it could be a monthly thing...

I also think that we should invite possibly members of BODYBUILDING.COM and OTHER bodybuilding boards - as I would like to share the knowledge with as many people as possible.

It is not possible for me to answer each and every question here on board - especially not the way I like to answer it: IN DETAIL...
But, at the seminar I am sure I'll be able to...

Milos, how about you pick a date thats works for your schedule, at least a month in advance to give people lead time and preferably on a weekend so people dont have to miss work, and i'll start  a new thread from there.   

we can also post a link on other sites to round up everyone who's interested
its comin today

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: April 08, 2007, 12:09:44 AM »
How about first weekend in May?