Author Topic: Best oral choice?  (Read 3236 times)

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
Best oral choice?
« on: March 29, 2007, 06:05:47 PM »
Due to my current living situation, I am unable to have any injectables around.  I've also recently moved to the area, so I don't have anyone to store them for me.  As such, I'm wondering if there are any oral alternatives I can use to give me a bit of a boost.  I'm not looking for miracles, just something relatively mild and easy to use. 

I was thinking about Anavar, 20mg/day? 

Any advice would be appreciated.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Best oral choice?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 06:13:24 PM »
Most people won't & don't recommend an oral only cycle. However, if that's what you're going to do then I suggest Tbol at about 40mg ED for about eight weeks.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 07:19:35 PM »
Bouncing levels, nothing but probs. 1st time gains maybee. After that, forget it.
Even anapolon needs a base to smooth it out IMO.

strength

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 10:03:45 PM »
bro, get urself a long acting ester test.   

find 15 mins to shoot once a week.

put the stuff in your car, in your trunk next to the spare tire.

contact the needle beast to overnight you some pins when you know youll be the only one home.

there ya go.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2007, 03:16:46 AM »
bro, get urself a long acting ester test.   

find 15 mins to shoot once a week.

put the stuff in your car, in your trunk next to the spare tire.

contact the needle beast to overnight you some pins when you know youll be the only one home.

there ya go.

HORRIBLE advice.(no offense)Not about the test...I agree with that,but   NO WAY would I keep a schedule 3 drug in my car .

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2007, 03:26:00 AM »
NO WAY would I keep a schedule 3 drug in my car .

Why? I mean aside from weather conditions there's no difference in keeping it in your house. It's illegal to have no matter were it's stored unless you have a script.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2007, 03:37:25 AM »
Why? I mean aside from weather conditions there's no difference in keeping it in your house. It's illegal to have no matter were it's stored unless you have a script.

Because I have had my truck searched 3 times for no aparant reason other than small town cops got bored.

I Never got so much as a ticket during those stops. I think keeping it in your car is just very risky.You never know what could happen .

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2007, 04:36:31 AM »
Your car has nowhere the legal expectation/right to privacy that even your rented appartment does.
That said; NEVER volentarily open your trunk or other property/person to search, JUST SAY NO!
I do it even if no reason not to. We'll be talking w/ my lawyer friends, bud - ON Your days off, over and over and over... Car is not so safe friends. But you dont just give any thug permission to dig in your pockets either, do you? SO, learn to say no when asked. THis used to be a great free country.
Find out who the asskicking defence attys are in your neck of the woods too. Dont hurt to know a few.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2007, 05:10:36 AM »
   Because I have had my truck searched 3 times for no aparant reason other than small town cops got bored.

That sucks.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2007, 06:21:06 AM »
Anavar or Tbol. 40-50mg per day.

8 weeks on 8 weeks off.

It's not a good idea but i know many people who do it with great results and no liver problems.

I would get my liver values checked after every cycle though.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2007, 06:32:54 AM »
I Never got so much as a ticket during those stops. I think keeping it in your car is just very risky.You never know what could happen .

IMO it's only slightly more risky then having your gear in your house.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2007, 07:11:36 AM »
IMO it's only slightly more risky then having your gear in your house.

Rimmy, gotta disagree with you this time...

many other variables become apparent when using a motor vehicle...

1) chances of police contact are 3000% more than if a cop just decided to "knock" on your door. whether the police are right or wrong.....getting pulled over and searched is a reality. speeding, failure to yield, rolling through stop signs, car accidents.....

2) putting other people in your vehicle at risk: you know how misinformed police are in regard to steroids rim. imagine you and your significant other being arrested for possesion as well simply because they were in the car. regardless of probable cause, and whether or not the case would be thrown out....the process would suck

3) seizure of vehicle. again......whether right or wrong, the process would suck. obviously these are extreme examples....but the point im trying to make is that chances can go up...

4) nervousness. some people do not have a poker face. knowing that you have a schedule 3 drug in your car when pulled over can put someone in a spot if they are not cool and collective. a nervous driver can be enough probable cause in some situations.

here are some ideas for leonp:

* does your gym have a tanning bed? if so, shoot it there. make an appointment 2 times a week...bring your bag and shoot it there

if your gym goesnt cut off locks, keep it in your locker....

what living situation wouldnt allow you to have gear? do you live in a barracks or something? military?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2007, 07:15:02 AM »
Rimmy, gotta disagree with you this time...

many other variables become apparent when using a motor vehicle...

1) chances of police contact are 3000% more than if a cop just decided to "knock" on your door. whether the police are right or wrong.....getting pulled over and searched is a reality. speeding, failure to yield, rolling through stop signs, car accidents.....

2) putting other people in your vehicle at risk: you know how misinformed police are in regard to steroids rim. imagine you and your significant other being arrested for possesion as well simply because they were in the car. regardless of probable cause, and whether or not the case would be thrown out....the process would suck

3) seizure of vehicle. again......whether right or wrong, the process would suck. obviously these are extreme examples....but the point im trying to make is that chances can go up...

4) nervousness. some people do not have a poker face. knowing that you have a schedule 3 drug in your car when pulled over can put someone in a spot if they are not cool and collective. a nervous driver can be enough probable cause in some situations.

here are some ideas for leonp:

* does your gym have a tanning bed? if so, shoot it there. make an appointment 2 times a week...bring your bag and shoot it there

what living situation wouldnt allow you to have gear? do you live in a barracks or something? military?

I agree with you & understand the points you've made. However, if you're doing nothing wrong then the odds of your car getting search are slim.

When it comes to number four that's a tricky one. It all depends on the person. I was in a car one time & we got pulled over. As it turned out the driver had over three ounces of weed in the car. He was calm & cool - got a ticket but nothing more.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2007, 07:16:27 AM »

Very true. But it's not limited to cops. Hell 99% of the public is misinformed about steroids.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2007, 08:37:03 AM »

I know guys who do this!

There are many creative ways to stash a small package in a vehicle.

8)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2007, 03:49:56 PM »
Tbol @ 40mg's/day

nuff said.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2007, 03:53:27 PM »
Nixon is the one who made it possible to search a person's car without a warrant. Cops still need probable cause, but can site things like the driver seemed nervous or he thought he smelled something funny, possibly marijuana. I have never heard of a cop doing a thorough search of someones car though, it is usually very superficial.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2007, 05:46:11 PM »

I live in the middle of nowhere, and the gym I go to is very small, so no sunbed and no lockers!

I'm house-sitting for my parents while they sell their other house, but I also live with my g/f and 3yr old son and she's not too happy at having gear around again.  She's put up with it before, but you know what women are like!

As for the car, that's a possibility.  I live in the UK, so its legal to possess for personal use.

Can someone give me some opinions on T-bol, effects, sides, etc.?  I've read up on it, but I prefer to hear from people with experience.

maffie

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2007, 09:43:54 PM »
sorry to hijack but since this in an oral thread.... i wanna ask that for 40mg of Anavar ED, how do you guys take your tabs?

Do you go 4tabs/4tabs or all 8 tabs in a single sitting? Do you prefer empty stomach or after a meal?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2007, 10:17:18 PM »
Can someone give me some opinions on T-bol, effects, sides, etc.?  I've read up on it, but I prefer to hear from people with experience.

It's like Dbol light. There's very little bloating. Your strength gains are decent & you'll put on some lean mass.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2007, 12:12:57 AM »
Nixon is the one who made it possible to search a person's car without a warrant. Cops still need probable cause, but can site things like the driver seemed nervous or he thought he smelled something funny, possibly marijuana. I have never heard of a cop doing a thorough search of someones car though, it is usually very superficial.

The last time I was searched was simply because I reached down to scratch my leg while a cop was behind me and boom...there went the red and blues. He said I appeared to be shoving something under the seat. I WASN'T reaching down WHILE being pulled over...I was pulled over BECAUSE i reached down.He told me this. It was like 4-5 am on a Sunday morning .He decided to follow me FOR NO APPARENT REASON...My opinion is that the town was dead and he had nothing to do.Probably looking for drunks who had been out,I don't know. I ended up handcuffed on the side of the road(for their safety  ::) ) while they searched my truck.I was released without a ticket.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2007, 12:19:57 AM »
Heh, when a cop pulls me over and asks to search my car I tell him he can go fuck himself without a warrant or probable cause (he has to prove this )

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2007, 03:20:14 AM »
Just say no!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2007, 04:00:23 AM »
Yeah bad idea to keep it in your car.  Never really know what could happen.  At least in your house you will have more control over the sitiuation if someone comes snooping.

IMO with all the crap you mentioned you are in no sitiuation to be using gear.  Will you be lying to a fed up GF? thats a recipe for disaster.  Sounds like you really need to get things in order first.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2007, 05:07:31 AM »
I think you´d be better off just using a long acting ester. Just shoot once a week and that´s it. Pills can be more of a hassle, because with most orals you have to take them many times daily so chances of getting "busted" by your GF is higher. Of course orals you can just put in a "vitamin" bottle and say "i´m taking plenty of C" so i guess you have to weigh the pros and the cons.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG