Author Topic: cutting question  (Read 719 times)

Arnold Palmer

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • LET ME OUT OF TIME OUT NEED ADVICE GETTING GYNO!!!
cutting question
« on: March 29, 2007, 06:29:38 PM »
why is it that i only see results sparaticly?  like im cutting right now, and i stay to my diet and see nothing for weeks. then out of no where i wake up and its like 5lbs of fat just melted off me.  then i keep on my diet see no little changes at all, then another huge difference like month later...is it supposed to be like that?

Im not going by the scale, but by noticeable differences in the way my core feels and looks, and the cuts inbetween muscles

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: cutting question
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 07:19:09 PM »
why is it that i only see results sparaticly?  like im cutting right now, and i stay to my diet and see nothing for weeks. then out of no where i wake up and its like 5lbs of fat just melted off me.  then i keep on my diet see no little changes at all, then another huge difference like month later...is it supposed to be like that?

Im not going by the scale, but by noticeable differences in the way my core feels and looks, and the cuts inbetween muscles

Very common, even moreso in women.
:

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: cutting question
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 07:58:28 PM »
why is it that i only see results sparaticly?  like im cutting right now, and i stay to my diet and see nothing for weeks. then out of no where i wake up and its like 5lbs of fat just melted off me.  then i keep on my diet see no little changes at all, then another huge difference like month later...is it supposed to be like that?

A little clenbuterol will help with that problem ASAP