Author Topic: HALOTESTIN  (Read 2115 times)

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
HALOTESTIN
« on: March 29, 2007, 08:01:30 PM »
 what do you guys think of Halo.....it's supposed to be one of the best orals along with d-bol and drolls.....what's your experience with it ....?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: HALOTESTIN
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 10:58:53 PM »
Not really that great for gains, gives you mad strength and aggression..  it's only used pre-contest to really harden up.. but as far as a cycle goes, unless you're competing I wouldn't waste my time with it.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 11:19:44 PM »
Is at least the strenght gain worth?.....I guess that's why powerlifters like to stack it with var and test

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 12:07:23 AM »
Is at least the strenght gain worth?.....I guess that's why powerlifters like to stack it with var and test

Not for the craziness you get from it..  it seriously makes you psychotic.. if you thought the rage was bad with fina and test, wait till you try halo... it;s a whole new level of anger and animosity. Def, not fun..esp. if you have a girlfriend or wife.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2007, 06:23:28 AM »
Not for the craziness you get from it..  it seriously makes you psychotic.. if you thought the rage was bad with fina and test, wait till you try halo... it;s a whole new level of anger and animosity. Def, not fun..esp. if you have a girlfriend or wife.

Hahaha...good post!

it will make you want to destroy everything, not just the weights.

i use it the last 6 weeks before a powerlifting meet when i'm watching my body weight. it provides an insane aggression state and good strength gains without bloating.

40mg a day is plenty.

8)

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2007, 08:17:23 AM »
it's kinda of expensive though  30 days , 50mg ed would go for around $450 for a human grade....

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2007, 08:43:10 AM »
In my field of play it's worth every cent.

8)

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2007, 08:57:46 AM »
how long do you run it and what do you stack it with it...any noticable water retention?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2007, 09:51:41 AM »
how long do you run it and what do you stack it with it...any noticable water retention?

i run it at 40mg the last 6 weeks before the meet when i'm trying to keep weight in check and strength high. i'm usually good about staying 2-3 pounds under my weight limit but i have found that halo is perfect for cutting weight AND improving strength. i lost 12 pounds in 2 weeks(due to diet and dropping some water) and hit 2 personal bests the first time i used halo preping for a meet.

i stack it with test and deca. that's the only injectable compounds i've ever used. i'm about to try test/tren for my next meet.

i haven't noticed water retention but i've always ran it while trying to cut weight. i might try it in a bulking cycle just to see.

8)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2007, 12:40:58 PM »
why would one do halo when you can eaisly get tren?
-

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2007, 06:16:43 AM »
why would one do halo when you can eaisly get tren?

i plan on using it prepping for my next meet.

Halo works great for short bursts without any sides.

8)

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2007, 03:08:31 PM »
Not really that great for gains, gives you mad strength and aggression..  it's only used pre-contest to really harden up.. but as far as a cycle goes, unless you're competing I wouldn't waste my time with it.

Call me crazy, but if it is good for "mad strength", wouldnt gains come with it?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2007, 03:11:11 PM »
Call me crazy, but if it is good for "mad strength", wouldnt gains come with it?

Of course.

Test/Tren/Halo

A powerlifters favorite combo.

8)