Author Topic: Kevin Levrone's REDLINE - April 13th! (First Review)  (Read 28217 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Kevin Levrone's REDLINE - April 13th! (First Review)
« Reply #100 on: April 07, 2007, 11:31:23 AM »
dont mind assholes like that. probably TA's gimmic acc.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2007, 12:50:47 PM »
Dballn247, for your info I was in the chair because I had pulled my lower back and was not feeling well . I thought the pic was for the Child that walked around the table. Your pissed because you had to Bend a legs or two to get into the Fram at the last minute, It sounds like you Got THE EGO Problem . Dballn247 make the world a better place by being happy It's Easter Weekend an all you want to do Is be Neg  :)  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Na man not me.  I don't have kids, I would have been 20 back then.  I just saw what I saw.  Now you attempt to make up stories saying that you had a hurt back,yet you did'nt have too much problems running around the stage holding your hand up to your ear like Hulk Hogan (You are using his "Hollywood" handle BTW). 

Other pro's in attendence were Darrem Charles and Vince Taylor.  Vince was a cool cat and mingled with the crowd, he even commented to that he came to see "the Freak" meaning you.  He even shook his head when you dissed the kid. 

You come on getbig never, then when you need a vehicle to get your thing going, you come on and post hoping to start a buzz.  And that's cool.  I'm just letting you know that I would'nt be spending my money on your movie, I was'nt tellling everyone not too.  They can make up their own minds. 

As far as guest posers go, Shawn Ray was awesome at the Mr. Florida.  He had no problems talking with his fan, although he probably did'nt have a hurt back.  ::) 

And thanks for the response, you confirmed my story about how much of a dick you were back in the 90's.  ;)
\

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #102 on: April 07, 2007, 01:20:34 PM »

As far as guest posers go, Shawn Ray was awesome at the Mr. Florida.  He had no problems talking with his fan, although he probably did'nt have a hurt back.  ::) 

You had me thinking Kevin was a bad guy till I read this.  Now your credibility went out the window in your "human assessment" portion of the test.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #103 on: April 07, 2007, 01:30:43 PM »
You had me thinking Kevin was a bad guy till I read this.  Now your credibility went out the window in your "human assessment" portion of the test.

Seriously shawn was cool, he even commented that he liked my watch (Tag Heuer) when he was shaking my hand.  And yes back then Kevin was a Dick, but 10 years, Christianity, and a new movie coming out can change a man.   ;)
\

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 07, 2007, 02:06:03 PM »
DBALLIN247 , Don't point the finger bro if you don't like me so be it I don't need your approval to live.... and this board If it wasn't for Pro's like Me this Board would not exist . I knew Ron Before he was in this game so you need to chill out Kid....before you get Kicked off. >:(

Yeah we are all here cos we love the pros!!!!!!!! ;D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #105 on: April 07, 2007, 02:10:42 PM »
DBALLIN247 , Don't point the finger bro if you don't like me so be it I don't need your approval to live.... and this board If it wasn't for Pro's like Me this Board would not exist . I knew Ron Before he was in this game so you need to chill out Kid....before you get Kicked off. >:(

I was giving you the credit of changing after 10 years, but after your recent Mizelt Dizown it is obvious that you haven't. 

I'm not dissing you, just shedding light to the fact that you treat your fans well.  ::)

EDIT: Oh yeah, trying to get me kicked off for telling the board you were a dick and you confirming it, is the best way to show that you can handle the spot light.
\

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #106 on: April 07, 2007, 02:37:17 PM »
"...so you need to chill out Kid....before you get Kicked off. >:( "

Respectfully good sir; meltdown.

Thank you.
a

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #107 on: April 07, 2007, 03:03:01 PM »
Yes, all I did was point out that he was a dick 10 years ago. 10 years, and it has reduced him to MELTDOWN post after post. 

A true B list guy at best.  In regards to his treatment to his fans, in 2007 so far no signs of improvement. 

Dballn247  8)
\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: April 07, 2007, 03:46:29 PM »
hahahahaha, Kevin's threatening to "kick poeple off" now ::) lighten up Frances it's only the internet, go have a sandwich and a glass of Nestle Strawberry milk.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #109 on: April 07, 2007, 05:55:30 PM »
Na man not me.  I don't have kids, I would have been 20 back then.  I just saw what I saw.  Now you attempt to make up stories saying that you had a hurt back,yet you did'nt have too much problems running around the stage holding your hand up to your ear like Hulk Hogan (You are using his "Hollywood" handle BTW). 

Other pro's in attendence were Darrem Charles and Vince Taylor.  Vince was a cool cat and mingled with the crowd, he even commented to that he came to see "the Freak" meaning you.  He even shook his had when you dissed the kid. 

You come on getbig never, then when you need a vehicle to get your thing going, you come on and post hoping to start a buzz.  And that's cool.  I'm just letting you know that I would'nt be spending my money on your movie, I was'nt tellling everyone not too.  They can make up their own minds. 

And thanks for the response, you confirmed my story about how much of a dick you were back in the 90's.  ;)

stop crying about your feelings getting hurt :'(

it was more than 10 years ago get over it already ::)

if my back is hurt i'm not getting up for some punk kid, he wants my atuograph, he has to move 8)

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #110 on: April 07, 2007, 05:58:13 PM »
Yeah we are all here cos we love the pros!!!!!!!! ;D

he's right without the pros this board wouldn't exist and you clowns wouldn't have a place to do your assclowning :)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #111 on: April 07, 2007, 05:58:58 PM »
hahahahaha, Kevin's threatening to "kick poeple off" now ::) lighten up Frances it's only the internet, go have a sandwich and a glass of Nestle Strawberry milk.

have some slim fast "david" :)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #112 on: April 07, 2007, 06:00:29 PM »
The way you talk your no Fan of mine lets be real so don't speak for my fans.

yeah bro this guy "dballin" doesn't represent the Levroneites

more like the Haterites :D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #113 on: April 07, 2007, 06:01:15 PM »
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

M

http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com/showthread.php?t=1536

matt you're a Levroneite ???

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #114 on: April 07, 2007, 06:10:18 PM »
that is exactly why i put him at the top

freaky and aesthetic

mass with class 8)

maybe I'll get Team Levrone back together again

we'll rule and OWN getbig like we did in 2004

E

Stavios

« Reply #115 on: April 07, 2007, 06:12:30 PM »
Levroneite unite !!!!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #116 on: April 07, 2007, 06:13:37 PM »
Levroneite unite !!!!!

STAVIOS ARE YOU IN OR ARE YOU OUT??????????

E
E

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #118 on: April 07, 2007, 06:20:27 PM »
i don't know what he weighs but he's damn lean in that pic

look at the separation in his arm

i'm so sick and tired of guys with 19 inch arms thinking they're big and muscular when they don't have anywhere near that separation, FAT FUCKS

E
E

Stavios

« Reply #119 on: April 07, 2007, 06:21:05 PM »
STAVIOS ARE YOU IN OR ARE YOU OUT??????????

E

I am a Levroneite for sure !  8)

greatest bodybuilder ever  :o

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #120 on: April 07, 2007, 06:22:35 PM »
FUCKIN RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

E
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 07, 2007, 06:49:46 PM »
100 POUND DUMBELL CURLS INYA FACE BABY. 8)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #122 on: April 07, 2007, 07:00:18 PM »
100 POUND DUMBELL hammer CURLS INYA FACE BABY. 8)

;)

Dudes arms were crazy.
a

Holly Wood

« Reply #123 on: April 07, 2007, 11:20:37 PM »
     I'm going to hit that stage one more time . ;)  I'm just Thinking about when.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #124 on: April 08, 2007, 01:01:32 AM »
hahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!  Kevin deleted all of his posts, I made that dude Meltdown like an Iceberg left on the side of the Florida Highway in the summer.  Good thing I quoted most of his crap to capture it.  Your post history shows you only posted 1 time yesterday, and the two of us know you had like 4 meltdowns in a row.   ;D

I also see that Kev-O has called in the reinforcements.  Hello Earl!!!!  Since you heard your name on PBW you just haven't fallen off of cloud 9 have you?

I'm going to hit that stage one more time . ;)  I'm just Thinking about when.

Bull$hit......Biggest publicity hype to feul your movie, Even your boy Earl said Kevin Don't come back.  Thinking about when..........Yeah when Jay Cutler isn't around.  ::) 

Even his fellow pro doesn't think it's a good idea.

Kevin bro, put the Pipe down and get back on the Red Carpet 8)

Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Kevin don't make little kids cry, OK?  ;D
\