Author Topic: RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE TOUR GETS STRONGER!!!  (Read 3596 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE TOUR GETS STRONGER!!!
« on: March 30, 2007, 07:05:36 AM »
music to my fuckin ears.the greatest band of all is finally getting back together for good(i think so) 8)
http://www.ratm.com/
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

jerseyhurricane

• Getbig IV
  • who's next ???
Re: RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE TOUR GETS STRONGER!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 01:40:42 PM »
I think that style of music has come and gone.
I Bleed PhillyEagle

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 12:59:27 AM »
no rage still lives on.there has been no freakin band that ever sounded like rage..the rage lives on.it is by far the greatest and the most original band of all
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 01:34:06 AM »
no rage still lives on.there has been so freakin band that ever sounded like rage..the rage lives on.it is by far the greatest and the most original band of all

your mama should smack your teeth out for listening to that shit!!
Money drugs and bitches

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 02:01:20 AM »
Whats to become of AudioSlave then?  ???

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 02:10:24 AM »
Whats to become of AudioSlave then?  ???
chris cornell left the band last febuary..he permanently quit from the band
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Sljck-NjnjaRjder

• Getbig IV
  • Nobody is jealous of a loser!
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2007, 02:28:34 AM »
I am super super pumped to see them come back....they are one of my top 5 all time bands, and one of the best ever.

Im turning some on right now before my race!

Snakecharmer is a great song!
Sleep Big.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2007, 02:41:08 AM »
I am super super pumped to see them come back....they are one of my top 5 all time bands, and one of the best ever.

Im turning some on right now before my race!

Snakecharmer is a great song!
absolutely correct..RATM are one of a kind..i think so every one of their songs are pure gold.i listen to rage 24/7
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2007, 10:33:37 AM »
Audioslave is better  8)

RATM is also very good, just that the rap rock thing isn't as appealing to my taste.
follow the arrows

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2007, 10:45:29 AM »
Audioslave is better  8)

RATM is also very good, just that the rap rock thing isn't as appealing to my taste.
actually RATM are not only rap rock dude, they are a mixture of alot of genres such as rap core,funk metal,heavy metal,alternative rock etc..there ain't much difference between audioslave and RATM cuz 3 of the former members of rage comprise of audioslave..you just can't say audioslave is better no way man.RATM are light years ahead of audioslave.fuckin chris cornell ruined the band.i am so fuckin happy that he left the band
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2007, 10:59:09 AM »
actually RATM are not only rap rock dude, they are a mixture of alot of genres such as rap core,funk metal,heavy metal,alternative rock etc..there ain't much difference between audioslave and RATM cuz 3 of the former members of rage comprise of audioslave..you just can't say audioslave is better no way man.RATM are light years ahead of audioslave.fuckin chris cornell ruined the band.i am so fuckin happy that he left the band
yea... same thing. Rap/rock or some variety of the two mixtures, my point is that RATM dont sing, and it gets tiresome to listen to it. Chris Cornell has done a beautiful job with audiosalv, just check out all there albums dude, they are unbelievable. Maybe it's just the lyrical content and singing that sways me towards audioslave... well I would say thats quite obvious since thats the only difference between the two bands  ;D Audioslaves album titled "Audioslave" is jsut amazing man, fvckin never gets old  :'(
follow the arrows

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2007, 11:09:03 AM »
yea... same thing. Rap/rock or some variety of the two mixtures, my point is that RATM dont sing, and it gets tiresome to listen to it. Chris Cornell has done a beautiful job with audiosalv, just check out all there albums dude, they are unbelievable. Maybe it's just the lyrical content and singing that sways me towards audioslave... well I would say thats quite obvious since thats the only difference between the two bands  ;D Audioslaves album titled "Audioslave" is jsut amazing man, fvckin never gets old  :'(
i never said audioslave suck but its just that something about chris i don't like.if you ever check some of the audioslave videos on youtube and if you read the comments under them about 90% of people say he sucks and he ruined the band.that is true,he should have stuck with soundgarden.RATM was unique in every way.their unique music style and zack de la rochas politically influncened lyrics were just amazing.RATMs music was more angrier than audioslave.RATM were one of a kind.i listen to RATM  24/7..it never ever gets old.i wish they comeback forever :'(
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2007, 11:12:43 AM »
We're both arguing in favor of our personal choices so the argument is quite useless  :P I prefer angry music in the gym, not all the time. Audioslave has that passion to it minus the anger, which I find is a strength for the band in terms of lyrical content. RATM in the gym fvckin rocks, I will not argue against that  8)
follow the arrows

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2007, 11:17:58 AM »
We're both arguing in favor of our personal choices so the argument is quite useless  :P I prefer angry music in the gym, not all the time. Audioslave has that passion to it minus the anger, which I find is a strength for the band in terms of lyrical content. RATM in the gym fvckin rocks, I will not argue against that  8)
hahahahaha yes.RATM has this rage in their music..i have never seen so much anger in a band..damn its sounds like as if zack is gonna blow his head up due to anger.99.9% of their lyrics are politically charged lyrics..east or west RATM is the best 8)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2007, 11:20:44 AM »
haider what do you think of tom morellos guitar playing style?man he is sooooooooooooo fuckin awesome.hes like the harry houdini of guitar playing :o
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2007, 03:02:30 PM »

Thank god!
The House that Ruth built

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2007, 03:11:26 PM »
haider what do you think of tom morellos guitar playing style?man he is sooooooooooooo fuckin awesome.hes like the harry houdini of guitar playing :o
listed in the top 100 guitarists of all time.. 'nuff said  8)
follow the arrows

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2007, 03:54:53 PM »
Dont know what you dont like about Chris Cornell Shadow?
He is a God though I am a staunch Soundgarden fan  ;D
Are they just taking a break?or have disbanded?I know Chris is doing some solo stuff at the mo but have not heard of audislave actualy spliting ?

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2007, 04:46:54 PM »
A reunited and more-raging-than-ever RATM could be the long-awaited catalyst for a national uprising. The neofascists in the White House can't afford to let that happen...  :(

They may start with smears... like spreading false rumors that the band's t-shirts are made by Chinese prison labor. But if Zach's lyrics start making certain powerful people too uncomfortable, I can see them setting him up to be framed like Peltier or Mumia...  >:(

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2007, 06:28:42 PM »
Perhaps they were inspired to reunite by this heartfelt plea...

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/33992

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2007, 01:27:47 AM »
A reunited and more-raging-than-ever RATM could be the long-awaited catalyst for a national uprising. The neofascists in the White House can't afford to let that happen...  :(

They may start with smears... like spreading false rumors that the band's t-shirts are made by Chinese prison labor. But if Zach's lyrics start making certain powerful people too uncomfortable, I can see them setting him up to be framed like Peltier or Mumia...  >:(
my fingers are crossed..almost every rage song has covered all the happenings in the political world since the dawn of time..they have covered each and everything.i think so this time zack is gonna be pissed off as ever before..i can't wait to see a new album.i have waited for this moment for 7 years..this was bound to happen
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2007, 02:30:56 AM »
listed in the top 100 guitarists of all time.. 'nuff said  8)
yeeeeeees.hes the 26th greatest guitarists of all time..nuff said
RATM RULZ THE WORLD