Author Topic: Prison Break  (Read 1792 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Prison Break
« on: March 30, 2007, 08:05:47 AM »

I'm a huge "Prison Break" fan and in terms of pure adrenaline, I give it the nod over anything else out there.  It was originally written as a 2-season show, but its immense popularity has forced FOX to turn what would've been next week's series finale into a season finale. 

Although I think it's a great decision to extend a popular series, this is going to present an incredible challenge for their writers, especially given the number of people they killed off.  Killing John cost them their mafia angle, for example.  I'm really glad that Franklin has survived, but with the feds after Mahone, that door remains open. 

I hope that Sucre's stupid girlfriend dies so that he can get on with his life.   

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Prison Break
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 01:16:01 PM »
It is tight, My bro is a huge fan. So many twists and turns.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 01:19:56 PM »
did you know this show has it's own Magazine already?
X

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 03:53:06 PM »
I'm a huge "Prison Break" fan and in terms of pure adrenaline, I give it the nod over anything else out there.  It was originally written as a 2-season show, but its immense popularity has forced FOX to turn what would've been next week's series finale into a season finale. 

Although I think it's a great decision to extend a popular series, this is going to present an incredible challenge for their writers, especially given the number of people they killed off.  Killing John cost them their mafia angle, for example.  I'm really glad that Franklin has survived, but with the feds after Mahone, that door remains open. 

I hope that Sucre's stupid girlfriend dies so that he can get on with his life.   

Amen to that! This is a kick-ass show - big time!

I have been watching this from the very beginning.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2007, 03:54:05 PM »
Never seen it.  I liked OZ though, and American History X, the rape shower scene
X

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2007, 04:10:38 PM »
Never seen it. 

Don't start now. You will be totally lost, and won't know what hell is going on or why. It's one of those shows you had to watch from the beginning to understand it.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2007, 10:20:09 PM »
After watching Oz, Prison Break is a watered down pg-13 pale imitation with terrible by comparison actors.

I watched a few episodes, then reached for the Oz dvd... :-\

Oz rocked.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2007, 04:36:01 PM »
After watching Oz, Prison Break is a watered down pg-13 pale imitation with terrible by comparison actors.

Oz rocked.

Well this is Fox network TV and in an age of  FCC Puritan- Nazis hell bent on making sure  don't make lil boys cry for their mommies. 

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2007, 06:23:18 PM »
jumped months ago

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2007, 03:26:51 PM »

Oz rocked.

OZ become completey whack and devoid of any realism the last couple seasons