Author Topic: Bonaduce Says O'Donnell Should Be Hung On MSNBC  (Read 5758 times)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
Re: Bonaduce Says O'Donnell Should Be Hung On MSNBC
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2007, 09:46:56 AM »
Here's a question about 'leveling them all'

To kill 23 million people because of the actions of 2000 insurgents...

That's the same as killing 11,500 people because "one" of them is an insurgent.  Then repeating this action two thousand times. 

Would Jesus condone hanging 11,500 men because ONE of them committed a sin?  Would he?

240.....the VAST majority of "insurgents" are normal Iraqi's who are sick and tired of our troops in their country.

How angry would you be if Iraq invaded America, killed our leaders and our families, based on proven lies?  Leveled American cities.......killed 650,000 U.S. citizens (Harvard estimate) and refused to leave. Not to mention, lack of clean water, electricity etc.

I assume most of us would become "American insurgents" and defend our country.

Although I'm a Republican, I still have a fuctioning brain, and can easily access the ever CHANGING Bush reasoning for invading a country that posed ZERO threat to America.

The GOP flock continues to fasten their blinders........and follow "the W.H. moron."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2007, 09:57:03 AM »
240.....the VAST majority of "insurgents" are normal Iraqi's who are sick and tired of our troops in their country.

How angry would you be if Iraq invaded America, killed our leaders and our families, based on proven lies?  Leveled American cities.......killed 650,000 U.S. citizens (Harvard estimate) and refused to leave. Not to mention, lack of clean water, electricity etc.

I assume most of us would become "American insurgents" and defend our country.

Although I'm a Republican, I still have a fuctioning brain, and can easily access the ever CHANGING Bush reasoning for invading a country that posed ZERO threat to America.

The GOP flock continues to fasten their blinders........and follow "the W.H. moron."

I agree - with any occupying force in my country, you'd better believe I'd be rigging mailbox bombs for those chinese/russian bastards when they came down my road.

I wanted to see if those who traditionally took the moral high ground on this issue - claiming liberals are going to hell, etc - were willing to step up and say "Yes, klling 11,500 innocents to get one bad guy IS morally acceptable".

My guess is, they won't.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2007, 10:12:00 AM »
Why wouldn't I be loyal? Simple.

Parties are not for "people"... Parties are for the power of the party.  Plain and Simple.

Neither party cares about the people, they care about what the people want so they can maintain power. They will do whatever it takes to keep the sheep fed and happy, they want nothing more.

To be loyal to a politcal party is akin to being loyal to a water... It's fine when it's doing what you want (providing nourishment), but what good is it when it's drowning you.

How you can give loyalty to a something that is basically a corporation?

I give loyalty to individual people who prove they are deserving of my loyalty, not to some group of people because they say they are a political party.

That seems pretty backwards to be loyal to something like that.

I don't agree with everything you say, but this is a good argument for being an independent. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2007, 10:33:10 AM »
For Rosie to question the NISt findings is good science. 

You have a habit of moving the goalposts to support your opinions. Rosie didn't question the findings. She flat out said that explosives brought down Tower 7 (see link below). If she's gonna make an inflamatory statement like that, she should have at least a shred of evidence to support that claim.

Wiring a building of that size with explosives isn't a small job. There must be some witnesses or pictures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1iIdflPRGw

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2007, 10:42:25 AM »
You have a habit of moving the goalposts to support your opinions. Rosie didn't question the findings. She flat out said that explosives brought down Tower 7 (see link below). If she's gonna make an inflamatory statement like that, she should have at least a shred of evidence to support that claim.

Wiring a building of that size with explosives isn't a small job. There must be some witnesses or pictures.

The 9-11 commission had NO explanation how building 7 fell on it's footprint in approx. 8 seconds.

Hummmmmmmmmm.  :-X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2007, 10:56:22 AM »

a "shred" of evidence?

I'd say a powderized building is a bit of evidence. 

I'd say the NYPD/NYFD/EMT/Military statements are a bit of evidence.

And she didn't accuse anyone of it. 

Seriously, the 911 commission didn't even talk about WTC7.  Why would they ignore the collapse of a 47-story skyscraper housing many valuable federal agencies, and more importantly, a great deal of evidence in ongoing cases against Enron and Worldcom?

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2007, 11:26:51 AM »
a "shred" of evidence?

I'd say a powderized building is a bit of evidence. 

I'd say the NYPD/NYFD/EMT/Military statements are a bit of evidence.

And she didn't accuse anyone of it. 

Seriously, the 911 commission didn't even talk about WTC7.  Why would they ignore the collapse of a 47-story skyscraper housing many valuable federal agencies, and more importantly, a great deal of evidence in ongoing cases against Enron and Worldcom?

240, only one explanation........Deaf, Dumb and Blind.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2007, 08:12:37 PM »

I agree - with any occupying force in my country, you'd better believe I'd be rigging mailbox bombs for those chinese/russian bastards when they came down my road.

I wanted to see if those who traditionally took the moral high ground on this issue - claiming liberals are going to hell, etc - were willing to step up and say "Yes, klling 11,500 innocents to get one bad guy IS morally acceptable".

My guess is, they won't.

the Iraqi's want us to leave. Don't they realize if they stop fighting each other and trying to kill americans the "occupiers" would leave sooner.

I guess the Sunni's don't want any stability or to let the government get any kind of momentum because then they will be SOL.
Valhalla awaits.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2007, 08:16:33 PM »
I think Rosie is an idiot and I also find her disgusting.   But I will give her props for her charitable contributions to veterans hospitals.
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2007, 08:26:50 PM »
the Iraqi's want us to leave. Don't they realize if they stop fighting each other and trying to kill americans the "occupiers" would leave sooner.

I guess the Sunni's don't want any stability or to let the government get any kind of momentum because then they will be SOL.

They hate americans.  They hate each other.  They're going to kill until 1) all their enemies are gone, or 2) they are killed.

It's not our fight - the sunni/shiite mess.  

We didn't cause the cultural rift.  We facilitated the fighting by removing the societal controls (if you pulled that domestic shit on saddam's watch, your family would be raped hamburger by sunset.)

We fixed it by installing a newly elected democratic leadership, and then we trained their police force for the last, what, almost 3 years now?

Time to get out of the cities.  Let em do their job.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2007, 11:03:02 PM »
They hate americans.  They hate each other.  They're going to kill until 1) all their enemies are gone, or 2) they are killed.

We didn't cause the cultural rift.  We facilitated the fighting by removing the societal controls (if you pulled that domestic shit on saddam's watch, your family would be raped hamburger by sunset.)

We fixed it by installing a newly elected democratic leadership, and then we trained their police force for the last, what, almost 3 years now?

Hate to say it, ...but all you've really done is train more terorists.

The iraqi police force has long been known to have more loyalty to their own sectarian militia groups than to the federal Iraqi government.
w

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2007, 11:04:38 PM »
Hate to say it, ...but all you've really done is train more terorists.

The iraqi police force has long been known to have more loyalty to their own sectarian militia groups than to the federal Iraqi government.

Sucks to say it, but this is true... We've taught them how we fight now... Next time, we'll need a whole new game plan.

Might I suggest glass blowing?

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2007, 03:44:30 AM »

That is Iraq in a nutshell.

Great explanation 240.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2007, 05:56:02 AM »
Screw that............at least he's on our side, remember how bad people critisized Reagan and Churchill and they proved EVERYONE wrong!

They didn't read their history books...Churchill was called a complete idiot for thinking that Hitler needed to be controlled.
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2007, 05:58:19 AM »
Sounds like a boy who has spent ZERO time in Baghdad.

Level the country?  For WMD's?  For links to 9-11?  For links to Bin Laden ( who's that you ask? ) I'll explain B.L. after you get your head OUT of your ass.

BTW....Life long conservative Republican here, so your Liberal crap doesn't work here.

why is your opinion of Baghdad listened to more than the other 3 guys that have been there and say the opposite? Oh that's right, you are telling them what they want to hear.
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2007, 05:59:36 AM »
You think Rosie O'Donnell should be tried and imprisoned for saying the Military Commissions Act should be ripped up and replaced with the US Constitution?

Would that not then make the US like all other dictatorships she has scorned in the past, and has taught her citizens to scorn, because they lock up people for their political beliefs?

Tell me canadian...why should the constitution be allpied to foreign detainees?
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2007, 06:02:40 AM »
It's too bad we couldn't have something like "The Thunderdome".

These bastards who want to create wars and send innocent men, women, fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, and innocent civilians to their deaths should be required to fight their own battles, ...themselves.

I'd love to see Bush in a ring with someone.

"innocent men, women, fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, and innocent civilians to their deaths should be required to fight their own battles, ...themselves".

None of us in the military need you to "save" us from going to Iraq. And these civilians you talk about....They APPLY for those jobs. It isn't like they apply for the job in New York and one day get shipped out...They apply for a contractor job in Iraq....
gotta love life

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2007, 01:37:01 PM »
"innocent men, women, fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, and innocent civilians to their deaths should be required to fight their own battles, ...themselves".

None of us in the military need you to "save" us from going to Iraq. And these civilians you talk about....They APPLY for those jobs. It isn't like they apply for the job in New York and one day get shipped out...They apply for a contractor job in Iraq....

You are so blinded by military bloodlust you can't see the forest for the trees....
...or is it that you do not consider Iraqi's people.

Truth be told, I don't give a shit about dickheads like you. Go to Iraq, get your balls blown off for all I care.
There are enough good men & women who are serving who I'm concerned about to give a damn about your kind.
w

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2007, 01:42:28 PM »
You are so blinded by military bloodlust you can't see the forest for the trees....
...or is it that you do not consider Iraqi's people.

Truth be told, I don't give a shit about dickheads like you. Go to Iraq, get your balls blown off for all I care.
There are enough good men & women who are serving who I'm concerned about to give a damn about your kind.

you are still a slut
gotta love life

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2007, 02:18:56 PM »
why is your opinion of Baghdad listened to more than the other 3 guys that have been there and say the opposite? Oh that's right, you are telling them what they want to hear.

I think not.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2007, 10:49:52 AM »
Someone had Danny Bonaduce on their show as a political commentator? LOL

Did you ever notice that it's always men that get so incensed by O'Donnell? It's never women, I wonder if she was an attractive lesbian if that would change the way men feel about her.
If angelina jolie was  a lesbian and came out against the war, i'd march with her!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo