Author Topic: Represent your Pet (s)  (Read 443740 times)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Represent your Pet (s)
« Reply #125 on: June 14, 2007, 09:51:53 AM »
Here's a pic of my dog Piglet.  She's a red nosed pit.   She's the first pit that I've owned and is the most affectionate and smartest dog I've ever owned.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: June 14, 2007, 09:53:27 AM »
so cute!
R

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #127 on: June 14, 2007, 11:57:54 AM »
Love the name Piglet, lol!     :D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: June 14, 2007, 02:16:57 PM »
two paws up

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #129 on: June 15, 2007, 07:32:21 AM »
Here is my beautiful kitty Pumpkin,she passed away last week.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #130 on: June 15, 2007, 07:34:52 AM »
So sorry to hear that Deke.   :(  She was beautiful. 

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: June 15, 2007, 07:43:05 AM »
sorry Deke :'(
R

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: June 15, 2007, 07:59:12 AM »
Thanks Flower and stella,she was only 11 months old.Its been a tough week!

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #133 on: June 15, 2007, 08:05:39 AM »
Thanks Flower and stella,she was only 11 months old.Its been a tough week!

Wow!  That makes it even sadder.   :'(    Again, I am very sorry. 

Thanks for representing her though.  She had cute "slippers" on her front feet.
:)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: June 15, 2007, 08:21:31 AM »
Beautiful kitty Deke.  Sorry to hear of your loss.   :'(
:D Weee

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: June 15, 2007, 08:59:55 AM »
Sorry for your loss Deke....I like orange tabbies

If you don't mind me asking...."what happened"?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #136 on: June 15, 2007, 09:56:27 AM »
It's always sad to lose a beloved animal... :'(  i think most of us can feel your pain here Deke!

Was it an illness wich got the better of her ?
Or is it to soon for you to talk about it?
Don't worry we will understand...
?

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: June 15, 2007, 10:00:07 AM »
Last weekend i brought her over to my parents house to play with their cat.They loved to chase each other around the house and play.So i left her there and went to work as usual,not thinking id come home and find something wrong.But when i came home i noticed she wasnt moving from under my dads desk.I picked her up and she cried and hissed at me.I had no idea that she was hurt that bad.So my mom took her to the vet the next day,they x rayed her and found out she had dislocated her hip.They put it back in place,gave her some meds,and told us to keep her in the bathroom for a couple days,and she should be walking by next week.So we did just that,i checked on her,gave her some water,she would barely eat her food.She just layed there,would barely move,except to use her litter.Then last thursday i went to go check on her,like i did everyday since she was hurt,and i found her laying on her side.I knew right away she was gone,she was laying on top of her food bowl,ill never forget that sight.I dont know exactly what killed her,our vet was in a bad car accident a couple days ago and wont be in for a month,so i cant talk to her until then.I only had her for 8 months,its very hard now not having her with me like im use to.Heres a pic of us about 3 months ago

Thanks everybody for the condolences!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: June 15, 2007, 10:58:54 AM »
Last weekend i brought her over to my parents house to play with their cat.They loved to chase each other around the house and play.So i left her there and went to work as usual,not thinking id come home and find something wrong.But when i came home i noticed she wasnt moving from under my dads desk.I picked her up and she cried and hissed at me.I had no idea that she was hurt that bad.So my mom took her to the vet the next day,they x rayed her and found out she had dislocated her hip.They put it back in place,gave her some meds,and told us to keep her in the bathroom for a couple days,and she should be walking by next week.So we did just that,i checked on her,gave her some water,she would barely eat her food.She just layed there,would barely move,except to use her litter.Then last thursday i went to go check on her,like i did everyday since she was hurt,and i found her laying on her side.I knew right away she was gone,she was laying on top of her food bowl,ill never forget that sight.I dont know exactly what killed her,our vet was in a bad car accident a couple days ago and wont be in for a month,so i cant talk to her until then.I only had her for 8 months,its very hard now not having her with me like im use to.Heres a pic of us about 3 months ago

Thanks everybody for the condolences!

Dude...really man....thats tough.

I feel sad just reading that & it's not even my animal.  I would feel horrible coming in & seeing an animal that passed away & especially that young.

Can you tell me what medicine did the Vet give you?  Do you still have the bottles & can you tell me what they say on the outside?

The reason why I ask...I'm always very leary of giving pets medicine (let alone myself).  Seriously...I don't take medicines & never get sick....but I can't say everyone is like me...so don't follow my lead.  I'm just a little curious.

Again...sorry about your loss dude.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #139 on: June 15, 2007, 11:09:06 AM »
Deke, that must of been a shock.  Sorry you had to go through that.  Hopefully your vet can give you some answers when she is back.   :-\

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: June 15, 2007, 11:52:23 AM »
It's the hardest thing to be the one to find your beloved pet like that.  I lost my samoyed puppy after having her only a few weeks.  She was the funniest dog.  She would be rolled in a ball and pass some gas, she would jump up like "what the hell is that smell?", sniff her butt and run.  While she was running away from her fart, she would fart some more which would freak her out.  It was a hoot to watch.  I had lost my grandfather earlier that week and when I came home from his funeral, I found her hanging in her kennel.  She had tried to get out of the kennel by pushing her head out the top, when she couldn't do it, she pulled back in and the latch caught her collar.  She choked herself.  It was a long time before I got another puppy.  :'(

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #141 on: June 15, 2007, 12:03:51 PM »
This thread gets sadder and sadder.... :'(

I feel for all your losses ...
?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: June 15, 2007, 12:25:27 PM »
It's the hardest thing to be the one to find your beloved pet like that.  I lost my samoyed puppy after having her only a few weeks.  She was the funniest dog.  She would be rolled in a ball and pass some gas, she would jump up like "what the hell is that smell?", sniff her butt and run.  While she was running away from her fart, she would fart some more which would freak her out.  It was a hoot to watch.  I had lost my grandfather earlier that week and when I came home from his funeral, I found her hanging in her kennel.  She had tried to get out of the kennel by pushing her head out the top, when she couldn't do it, she pulled back in and the latch caught her collar.  She choked herself.  It was a long time before I got another puppy.  :'(

Holy crap

thats aweful

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: June 15, 2007, 12:31:17 PM »
It was aweful.  She was a beautiful dog.

Jeriko

• Getbig II
  • Do you want to win the war on terror? Yes or No?
« Reply #144 on: June 15, 2007, 04:30:06 PM »
This is one year old MEADOW.  Rottie/Aust Shep mix.
She was sold to us as the most "mellow" of the litter but she's been anything but.  ;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: June 15, 2007, 04:43:37 PM »
awesome looking dog

Jeriko

• Getbig II
  • Do you want to win the war on terror? Yes or No?
« Reply #146 on: June 15, 2007, 04:59:02 PM »
thanks

Here's her younglin' pic

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #147 on: June 15, 2007, 10:47:09 PM »
Sad stories Deke and Laura  :'( :'(

:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #148 on: June 15, 2007, 10:48:31 PM »
This is one year old MEADOW.  Rottie/Aust Shep mix.
She was sold to us as the most "mellow" of the litter but she's been anything but.  ;D

Very cool looking dog.  More pictures please  :-*
:

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: June 16, 2007, 09:08:21 AM »

Very cool looking dog.  More pictures please  :-*

agree!
R