Author Topic: Represent your Pet (s)  (Read 443458 times)

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
Re: Represent your Pet (s)
« Reply #250 on: September 11, 2007, 07:45:57 AM »
Heres muh baby Macy

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: September 11, 2007, 08:18:00 AM »
Heres muh baby Macy

OMG!  That is the cutest puppy!!!!!  I'm saving this picture to my desktop for my wallpaper!  :D
:D Weee

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #252 on: September 11, 2007, 08:22:04 AM »
haha thanks for the compliment, ill be sure to forward the message.  ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: September 11, 2007, 08:29:39 AM »
haha thanks for the compliment, ill be sure to forward the message.  ;D
OMG, that face is just too precious!   :D

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #254 on: September 11, 2007, 08:34:55 AM »
Its extremely hard to crate her at night because of that cute little mug of hers.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: September 11, 2007, 08:43:36 AM »
Its extremely hard to crate her at night because of that cute little mug of hers.
I hear ya.  We have a tough time tearing ourselves away from our little boy at night too.  Our's is just too hyper and can't sit still for a second.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #256 on: September 11, 2007, 08:52:41 AM »
Hes adorable. :D Macy is suprisingly calm for a puppy, more so than the lab I grew up with when she was a pup. She goes right to sleep when I put her on the couch with me. My first experience owning a pit, so far so good. Shes napping right now actually.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: September 11, 2007, 08:57:50 AM »
Hes adorable. :D Macy is suprisingly calm for a puppy, more so than the lab I grew up with when she was a pup. She goes right to sleep when I put her on the couch with me. My first experience owning a pit, so far so good. Shes napping right now actually.
That must be nice.  I'm not home right now, but I would bet anything that my Rocky is doing summersaults right about now.  lol.  He doesn't sit still except when he sleeps and that's only at night when all the lights are off.  When I go down stairs into the kitchen in the morning, he's all curled up under his blanket.  The first time he did that I thought he got out of his pen and was roaming the house because he didn't move under the covers.  Then after looking for a few minutes, the blanket started moving and this little tiny head popped out.  He's so damn cute   :D

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #258 on: September 11, 2007, 09:12:40 AM »
Luckily I work in a family owned business and she can come into work with me. LOL at Rocky doing summersaults. Im excited to see my doggy grow, I havent had a puppy in a long time. I love holding her and carrying her around but its gonna be fun when she gets older. I actually considered a Chi for their size and personality but then I saw this beauty and had to have her. Plus the Chi i was looking to adopt got some of the contaminated dogfood and didnt make it. So I thought it wasnt meant to be and got a pittie.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: September 11, 2007, 09:17:15 AM »
Luckily I work in a family owned business and she can come into work with me. LOL at Rocky doing summersaults. Im excited to see my doggy grow, I havent had a puppy in a long time. I love holding her and carrying her around but its gonna be fun when she gets older. I actually considered a Chi for their size and personality but then I saw this beauty and had to have her. Plus the Chi i was looking to adopt got some of the contaminated dogfood and didnt make it. So I thought it wasnt meant to be and got a pittie.
This is our first Chi and we didn't expect such a hyper dog, but I wouldn't train him for the world.  I'm sorry to hear about the other Chi.  Poor thing :(  But it looks like Macy found a wonderful home and will give you many years of joy.  Give her a big hug from Rocky will you?  His girlfriend is a Pit as well.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: September 11, 2007, 09:32:42 AM »
That must be nice.  I'm not home right now, but I would bet anything that my Rocky is doing summersaults right about now

with the sound of "clickity click" when he's running across the floor

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: September 11, 2007, 09:36:23 AM »
with the sound of "clickity click" when he's running across the floor
I've trimmed his nails since that picture.  Still makes me wicked nervous to do though.  :-[

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #262 on: September 11, 2007, 09:37:04 AM »
HAHAH his girlfriend is a pit, that picture is hilarious.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: September 11, 2007, 09:58:04 AM »
I've trimmed his nails since that picture.  Still makes me wicked nervous to do though.  :-[

worst that will happen he'll say 'yipe'

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: September 11, 2007, 10:41:37 AM »
HAHAH his girlfriend is a pit, that picture is hilarious.
Rocky thinks he's a lot bigger than he is.  lmao

and knny...that 'yipe' would break my heart.  :(

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #265 on: September 11, 2007, 11:10:13 AM »
Clipping my moms labs nails are a pain because they are so damn dark i have to guess at how much to take off since I dont clip them all the time. She's bled before and it makes me feel really bad but its nothing serious.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: September 11, 2007, 11:13:25 AM »
Clipping my moms labs nails are a pain because they are so damn dark i have to guess at how much to take off since I dont clip them all the time. She's bled before and it makes me feel really bad but its nothing serious.
That is what I am afraid of.  Rocky's are black  :(

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #267 on: September 11, 2007, 11:21:12 AM »
Macys nails are clear/white so right now i can see where the quick is, makes it much easier to clip. She had some talons when i brought her home.

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #268 on: September 11, 2007, 06:46:19 PM »

Make her sleep on the floor or crate train.  You have a pitbull, don't start bad habits early.

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #269 on: September 11, 2007, 06:46:56 PM »
And Laura, that pitbull is actually really good looking.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: September 12, 2007, 05:14:51 AM »
And Laura, that pitbull is actually really good looking.
That is our friend's pit.  She is a great dog.  Her name is Dallas (her owners favorite team).  She is a Blue Pit.  Rocky is a Blue Chi.  Together they could make Blue Pitchi's  ha ha ha ha  :)

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #271 on: September 19, 2007, 09:35:37 PM »
I posted this in a thread nominating him for Dog of the Month, but thought it belonged here, as well...

Here are me and my little guy, a 13 pound Boston Terrier named Three.  His original owner was a Dale Earnhardt fan and his wife forbade him to name the dog "Dale", so he named him after the number of the man's car!

And another, with his favorite College basketball team in the background!

He's smart, funny and LOVES Dorian Yates.  I watch whatever bodypart I'm training on the Dorian DVD before going to the gym.  Normally, he doesn't care about TV or what's on, but when I put in "Blood & Guts", he's all eyes and ears.

He sits right in front of the TV and is hypnotized until I turn it back to regular TV.

He's a true meat-head that eats clean all week, and eats junk on Saturday night, just like Daddy (me)!  And he's shredded...veins in the abs and everything.  All he needs is a shave and some Pro Tan and he's ready to go!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: September 20, 2007, 06:17:12 PM »
Lets keep this topic on track.....

Represent your pet

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: September 22, 2007, 08:57:42 AM »
Yesterday of your little pup......

Doesn't look like puppy anymore...other than he acts like it

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #274 on: September 22, 2007, 12:23:34 PM »
Yeah he is big, handsome too.  He also somehow has a face of the personality you describe for him.  Like you can tell hes a big goof by looking at his smile lol.