Author Topic: Represent your Pet (s)  (Read 442387 times)

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
Re: Represent your Pet (s)
« Reply #500 on: October 01, 2008, 06:24:33 AM »
Big as a fooking house!

Really though that dogs a hoss, handsome rotty you got there kenny.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #501 on: October 01, 2008, 07:29:39 AM »

Yes he is a pretty boy!
Does he give sloppy kisses? :-*

Wether if you want them or not

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #502 on: October 01, 2008, 07:37:02 AM »
Big as a fooking house!

Really though that dogs a hoss, handsome rotty you got there kenny.

Thanks

The size of his head makes people do double takes.  Because he's so big like a bear, I'm surprised so many people want to come over & pet him.  I've even had people that wanted to hug him.  He's good natured & I trust he won't do anything mean or wrong, but I'm always afraid he'll knock them over because he wiggles his butt & swings it around so fast that he can take out your knees.  So I usually try to judge the person before I say yes or no.  If it's children, I automatically say no because he can easily outweigh them & knock them over like a rag doll.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: October 01, 2008, 10:30:10 AM »
Great pics of Diego!

.  The other week I was in the bedroom & I wasn't paying attention & looked to my left for a brief second.  He jumped up for me to catch him & luckily the bed was behind me because he knocked me down like it was nothing. 
!!  Video?
R

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #504 on: October 01, 2008, 01:25:25 PM »
Great pics of Diego!
!!  Video?

No....I have no video's of him knocking me over

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: October 01, 2008, 02:13:11 PM »
No....I have no video's of him knocking me over

Please shoot some and post up here.  Thanks :)  ;D

R

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #506 on: October 01, 2008, 03:03:31 PM »
Thanks

The size of his head makes people do double takes.  Because he's so big like a bear, I'm surprised so many people want to come over & pet him.  I've even had people that wanted to hug him.  He's good natured & I trust he won't do anything mean or wrong, but I'm always afraid he'll knock them over because he wiggles his butt & swings it around so fast that he can take out your knees.  So I usually try to judge the person before I say yes or no.  If it's children, I automatically say no because he can easily outweigh them & knock them over like a rag doll.

If he mauled a child to death (something you cannot entirely exclude as a possibility) and said family tried to sue you, would you hire an attorney or simply acknowledge responsibility?
I hate the State.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: October 02, 2008, 07:37:54 AM »
Please shoot some and post up here.  Thanks :)  ;D

Maybe one of these days.  I'd like to get one of him running.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #508 on: October 02, 2008, 07:49:49 AM »
If he mauled a child to death (something you cannot entirely exclude as a possibility)

Sure it's a possibility.  It's also a possibility that I as a person could kill a child or maul one too.

and said family tried to sue you, would you hire an attorney or simply acknowledge responsibility?

There's a dumb question so I am going to answer you like an idiot so you would have better understanding,

If I just decided one day to pounce on a child till it's lifeless body is dragged all over the place by my teeth, then I get arrested, & have to go to court on murder charges....shouldn't I still have a lawyer to process the legal procedures as the Prosecution could sue for a gatrillion dollars?  I need a defense lawyer to explain there's such thing as a gabillion, but we'll settle for gabillion.

::)

OJ Simpson would get a lawyer.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #509 on: October 02, 2008, 09:46:44 AM »
Sure it's a possibility.  It's also a possibility that I as a person could kill a child or maul one too.

There's a dumb question so I am going to answer you like an idiot so you would have better understanding,

If I just decided one day to pounce on a child till it's lifeless body is dragged all over the place by my teeth, then I get arrested, & have to go to court on murder charges....shouldn't I still have a lawyer to process the legal procedures as the Prosecution could sue for a gatrillion dollars?  I need a defense lawyer to explain there's such thing as a gabillion, but we'll settle for gabillion.

OJ Simpson would get a lawyer.

Would you feel guilt if you dog mauled a child to death?
I hate the State.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: October 02, 2008, 11:06:37 AM »
Of course he would Deicide.  Who wouldn't?
:D Weee

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: October 03, 2008, 07:29:26 AM »

depends if I liked the kid

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #512 on: October 03, 2008, 04:36:12 PM »

depends if I liked the kid

A stranger's child, in NYC...
I hate the State.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: October 04, 2008, 08:52:38 AM »
A stranger's child, in NYC...

black, white, hispanic, mexican, asian ????

these sort of things matter

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #514 on: October 04, 2008, 12:46:21 PM »
black, white, hispanic, mexican, asian ????

these sort of things matter

White New Yorker Child...
I hate the State.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: October 04, 2008, 02:09:30 PM »

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #516 on: October 04, 2008, 02:25:18 PM »
I hate the State.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: October 04, 2008, 06:15:38 PM »

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #518 on: October 05, 2008, 03:39:48 AM »
I hate the State.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #519 on: October 06, 2008, 05:04:09 PM »
nice dog knny  :)

Deicide I'm guessing you don't like big dogs? LOL

sort of remind me of luv2hurt in the doberman stalking thread.  :D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #520 on: October 07, 2008, 02:47:43 AM »
nice dog knny  :)

Deicide I'm guessing you don't like big dogs? LOL

sort of remind me of luv2hurt in the doberman stalking thread.  :D

I just think that some dogs have more aggression genetically programmed into them, developed over decades, centuries or in some cases millenia. I think it is safe to say that grey hounds are generally more docile and gentle than pitbulls or dobermans.
I hate the State.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: October 07, 2008, 07:28:24 AM »
I just think that some dogs have more aggression genetically programmed into them, developed over decades, centuries or in some cases millenia. I think it is safe to say that grey hounds are generally more docile and gentle than pitbulls or dobermans.

Then you've never lived with a Rottweiler

I grew up raising Labradors.  At one point, we had 5 in the same house.  I will say they are more naturally aggressive that a Rottweiler.  You're also talking to a guy that goes & enters dog shows.  Rottweilers always get the bad rap for whatever reason but it's the little 20lb dog that if you're not watching, will bite you a take a chunk out of you.  Most Rottweilers act very juvenile & immature.  Ever play with a puppy?  Well, thats pretty much a Rottweiler.

You should really educate yourself first hand with the specific breeds before making any claims.  I would also go far as saying that all pitbulls are the same way that I've experienced except for the ghetto drug dealer dogs.

Oh...greyhounds....sure they race them because they're fast...but they are also a breed with a high prey drive.

You're come across pretty dumb the more you write

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #522 on: October 07, 2008, 07:27:58 PM »

You should really educate yourself first hand with the specific breeds before making any claims. 

I agree.

Dobermans are obedient dogs, listen very well. I don't know that much about Rottweilers. From what I have been reading lately they seem to be great dogs with the Right owners.

Its not the dogs it's the owners.

I think I was reading on dobermantalk forum. One person who posts there has said alot of good things about rotties. He/She? is a former police dog/pp trainer.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: October 08, 2008, 08:08:22 AM »
I agree.

Dobermans are obedient dogs, listen very well. I don't know that much about Rottweilers. From what I have been reading lately they seems to be great dogs with the Right owners.

Its not the dogs it's the owners.

I think I was reading on dobermantalk forum. One person who posts there has said alot of good things about rotties. He/She? is a former police dog/pp trainer.

Sure there is bad Rotties just like every breed.  Usually it comes down to how they are handled.  Some people don't realize there's things you should never do with a dog.  One thing is beating or hitting them if they do something wrong.  Thats not the way to correct unwanted behaviour.  All it does is establish is a unbalanced & dangerous behaviour in dogs.  I've always had a good relationship with dogs.  Sure I've been bit by them, but it's because I didn't see or watch carefully of some certain dynamics.  I treat our dog & every other dog out there like a dog.  I think thats real important.  Dogs will come to you, there's no need to go to them.  If there not coming to you, leave them alone.  I was recently at a friends place where they are fostering a male pug.  I was on the ground underneath a car paying no attention to the 5 dogs running around my feet at there house.  I personally didn't realize that they had fostered this new guy & didn't really pay attention to him.  To me, I just thought he was part of the pack.  Anyways, my friends mother came out & was surprised to see him laying next to me.  I asked her why & she said he doesn't usually like men & will run away from them.  I guess his former owner used to pull him around by his tail & was very hard on him.  Anyways, this little guy wouldn't leave my side.  Everytime I looked down at him, his tail was wagging & was very happy.  Now I didn't do anything special to this dog.  Hell, I didn't even pet him.  I just treated him like I did with all of her other dogs I've known for many years.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #524 on: October 13, 2008, 08:02:34 AM »

So by this I take it you have never owned a pitbull? I have two and a 5 month old daughter and I have never seen two dogs take so well to a baby. Our little girl lays on our blue chocalate and last night wouldn't quit laughing when her mom was pulling her away from him and then he would try to lick her and my wife would pull her away. They are best friends. Our other dog is very protective of her. He lays next to her anytime that she is in her toy, he is also the one that sleeps at the foot of her basinet. The kids in the nieghborhood love when we walk our dogs because they all get a chance to pet them and play with them... hmmm sounds like pitbulls are real KILLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!