Author Topic: Represent your Pet (s)  (Read 443785 times)

BigMenace

• Getbig II
Re: Represent your Pet (s)
« Reply #575 on: February 18, 2009, 08:03:00 PM »
Ben....1 yr old. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #576 on: February 18, 2009, 08:48:08 PM »
nice looking dog menace looks like a sweetheart

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: February 19, 2009, 07:18:28 AM »
Menace.....four yrs. old.  Great dog.  Totally laid back.  Hasn't barked in two years.

Adorable!  He reminds me of Sincity's Chucka.  Very cute picture BigMenace!  Looks like a softy w/your daughter there!

Your second pic isn't working for me?  ....Working now!  Great Pic!! 
R

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #578 on: February 19, 2009, 07:19:57 AM »
Adorable!  He reminds me of Sincity's Chucka.  Very cute picture BigMenace!  Looks like a softy w/your daughter there!

Your second pic isn't working for me?  ....Working now!  Great Pic!! 

I like the second pic makes you wanna grab him by the ears and give him a kiss on the head

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: February 19, 2009, 07:21:31 AM »
I like the second pic makes you wanna grab him by the ears and give him a kiss on the head
Yup.  Dog's heads are made for kissin :)

R

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #580 on: February 19, 2009, 08:59:45 AM »
I feed her canidae lamb and rice. She is house trained but stays in a crate all day. If she has to poop she has to poop I dont understand why people get hungup on a dog shitting its cage. I don't go 8-10 hours without a doo doo so why should I expect her to. She doesn't do it all the time though.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #581 on: February 19, 2009, 09:17:01 AM »
here's a pic of my exes rottie/cross doing the funny sit thing

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #582 on: February 19, 2009, 10:05:51 AM »
Great Bully Magoo, had mine for 13 years, unusual for them to live so long, I was lucky.

Hazbin, awesome lookin dog, his stance is unbelieveable. Looks so at home laying in the snow.

All the dog pics here were great!
I am a big baby

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #583 on: February 19, 2009, 10:43:07 AM »
Menace with our new pup!

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #584 on: February 19, 2009, 10:44:40 AM »
Close up of the pup. His mom is 1/2 shar-pei 1/2 rott, his dad is chow. Some lady was handing them out at the grocery store, and we fell in love.

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #585 on: February 19, 2009, 10:45:43 AM »
Menace laying in bed with my wife, looking extra comfy!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: February 20, 2009, 05:13:23 AM »
Great pics hazbin and BigMenace!  More pics or vids of the puppy please ;D

I feed her canidae lamb and rice. She is house trained but stays in a crate all day. If she has to poop she has to poop I dont understand why people get hungup on a dog shitting its cage. I don't go 8-10 hours without a doo doo so why should I expect her to. She doesn't do it all the time though.

BNB, is there anyway you can come home at lunch and let her out?  Just because you can go 8-10 hours w/o pooping doesn't mean her body is on the same schedule.

Does she really have to stay in a crate for 8-10 hours :(  Imagine if you had to stay in there that long.  I know some dogs love their crates, but 8-10 hours seems too long to me, and the fact that she poops in there sometimes seems to confirm it.  I wouldn't want to be inside a cage a bit larger than my body, having to doo so badly that I doo inches from myself and then sit there next to it for possibly hours :(

Can you please consider getting child gates or something and leaving her in the kitchen for that time period?  You could put her crate in that area but leave it open so she can sleep in there but be able to roam about a bit.  Maybe put some nice toys in the kitchen area too. :)  And of course water.  Do you put water in her crate?

I hope I didn't offend.  If you lived near me, I would come and let her out as my schedule is pretty flexible.  I'm sure chances of that are small and maybe you have another friend that could let her out?  PM me w/your state if you like and if it's the same as mine we can go from there.  I could give you references from cops and my Vet if you like :)
R

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #587 on: February 20, 2009, 06:06:49 AM »
No offense taken, although I don't need to be guilt tripped into taking care of my dog.

Shes a straight up baby and sleeps in my bed and on the couch and wherever she pleases, gets walks, treats, tons of attention, so I'd say she has it pretty good.

It's not likely that I can keep here anywhere else. It's usually only for the 8 hours. She is a power chewer and if shes let stay somewhere all day with access to anything she can get her teeth on it's lights out.

I said I DO NOT expect her to be able to hold it all day but I can't get to my house during the day to let her out. I don't live that close. I try to keep her on a schedule and it works most of the time. I've been running with her too so that should keep things regular at the right times.

I think vet actually lives in the same state as me. We had a small discussion on the proposed Ohio pit bull ban.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: February 20, 2009, 08:51:04 AM »
No offense taken, although I don't need to be guilt tripped into taking care of my dog.

Shes a straight up baby and sleeps in my bed and on the couch and wherever she pleases, gets walks, treats, tons of attention, so I'd say she has it pretty good.

It's not likely that I can keep here anywhere else. It's usually only for the 8 hours. She is a power chewer and if shes let stay somewhere all day with access to anything she can get her teeth on it's lights out.

I said I DO NOT expect her to be able to hold it all day but I can't get to my house during the day to let her out. I don't live that close. I try to keep her on a schedule and it works most of the time. I've been running with her too so that should keep things regular at the right times.

I think vet actually lives in the same state as me. We had a small discussion on the proposed Ohio pit bull ban.

OK thanks BNB...I'm glad I didn't offend!  I'm not in Ohio.  Sometimes the power-chewing only lasts for the first year or 2!
R

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #589 on: February 20, 2009, 10:51:50 AM »
Yeah shes pretty far into her second year. She doesnt try to eat the coffee table like she used to as a pup but I'm sure if I left her out for the day shed have a meltdown and I'd have some repairs to make.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #590 on: February 20, 2009, 12:21:59 PM »
This is Ophelia, my Blackthroat Monitor Lizard.

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #591 on: February 20, 2009, 12:46:03 PM »
This is Ophelia, my Blackthroat Monitor Lizard.

That's badass man  ;D

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #592 on: March 13, 2009, 06:03:20 AM »
Here is my new edition to the Hustle Man clan. Everyone, meet Sam! He is a 10 weeks old Mastiff/Black Lab mix (aka Mastador), we rescued him from the local shelter.

Hustle Man (Soon to be a new daddy and recently a new pet owner or just a glutton for punishment)
W

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #593 on: March 13, 2009, 05:44:08 PM »
Lab face, but the muzzle & the rest of the body looks mastiff for sure

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #594 on: March 13, 2009, 08:31:05 PM »
Lab face, but the muzzle & the rest of the body looks mastiff for sure

Totally agree. Here are some pics of what he is suppose to grow into (except for the brindle coat of course). He has adjusted well the family after this first week (like he has always been here).

W

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #595 on: March 16, 2009, 07:38:15 AM »
Possible.  If he's lab, he may not end up as thick as that dog unless the Lab line had a huge male.

I will bet the head will have a different shape based on the pup's picture.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #596 on: March 17, 2009, 08:47:56 AM »
Here's a couple from the weekend everyone. Hope you like em. I'd say they bring teh cuteness pretty well.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #597 on: March 17, 2009, 09:40:19 AM »
Here's a couple from the weekend everyone. Hope you like em. I'd say they bring teh cuteness pretty well.

x2!

Good pics B&B
R

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #598 on: March 17, 2009, 10:27:34 AM »
Thanks again stella.  :D I got some more I'll post soon in the next day or so.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #599 on: March 17, 2009, 12:46:07 PM »
Here is my new edition to the Hustle Man clan. Everyone, meet Sam! He is a 10 weeks old Mastiff/Black Lab mix (aka Mastador), we rescued him from the local shelter.

Hustle Man (Soon to be a new daddy and recently a new pet owner or just a glutton for punishment)
More pics of Sam please!

Thanks again stella.  :D I got some more I'll post soon in the next day or so.

:D
R