Author Topic: serious questions  (Read 2295 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
serious questions
« on: March 31, 2007, 12:44:03 PM »
1. has bf stopped posting

2. has squadfather stopped posting on the v

3. why was rude forced to change his name

4. is my domination of the V now complete
T

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: serious questions
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 12:46:24 PM »
1. has bf stopped posting

2. has squadfather stopped posting on the v

3. why was rude forced to change his name

4. is my domination of the V now complete

1) For now. Hope he comes back. The guy was legendary with his posts 8)

2) Not at all. The great Sarcasm has to spread himself thin over all of Getbig to spread love ;D

3) Uuuuuuuh.....next question please

4)Yes. The SQUAD dominates the V and tiny tits are getting crushed as usual.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 12:48:35 PM »
1) For now. Hope he comes back. The guy was legendary with his posts 8)

2) Not at all. The great Sarcasm has to spread himself thin over all of Getbig to spread love ;D

3) Uuuuuuuh.....next question please

4)Yes. The SQUAD dominates the V and tiny tits are getting crushed as usual.

Regarding number 1, do you realize how bad BF will get it if he comes back? No less than a dozen people are prepared to harass his parents(I am not one of them) if he returns. He was just a troll, he doesn't belong anyway.
E

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 01:04:13 PM »
1. has bf stopped posting----HE HUNG HIMSELF IN THE LOCKER ROOM AT SCHOOL

2. has squadfather stopped posting on the v---HIS LIFE IS GETBIG

3. why was rude forced to change his name---RUDE DOES WHAT RUDE WANTS
4. is my domination of the V now complete---YOU DOMINATE NOTHING BUT COCK
p

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 01:12:03 PM »
Regarding number 1, do you realize how bad BF will get it if he comes back? No less than a dozen people are prepared to harass his parents(I am not one of them) if he returns. He was just a troll, he doesn't belong anyway.

Someone pointed out that I said that BF is a "loose cannon" in my PMs. And I meant it, except, not in the way all of you thought.

I meant to say that BF was the only guy I know who could increase this board's traffic with his mere presence. Even amongst the flamers, his wit was very original and his sense of humor very sharp in that he could make the heartbeat of the person behind a handle he flames stop at times. BF was simply, BRILLIANT. But it needed an unusual nature to see it, which is why only I did (and even told him so ;)) ;D

I hope BF comes back. He's got nothing to be ashamed off. Such are the times we live in when a normal guy is laughed at by a bunch of freaks for not being freaky. What the fuck is wrong with the world? ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 01:13:09 PM »

Got to give BF credit for so brutally owning people that they want to call his parents, LOL!

Clowns!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2007, 01:16:41 PM »
hahahaha BF had the ability to make people meltdown to the point where they were offering Ron money for his IP address. ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2007, 01:18:11 PM »
At least I'm not the only one who finds them funny.

They're acting worse than VP, LOL!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2007, 01:18:31 PM »
hahahaha BF had the ability to make people meltdown to the point where they were offering Ron money for his IP address. ;D

He is the ONLY guy in Getbig who could succeed you in that respect mate :)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2007, 01:19:30 PM »
Squadfather is funny, berzerkfury was not. Ever. There's a big difference.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2007, 01:32:48 PM »

Actually BF was the funniest guy in Getbig if you knew how complex an insult he contructed most often! Sars' insults and MoS' insults are incredibly funny, but they're good natured. BF actually used to attack the person behind a handle in a way no one else but me can which is why he was more hated than anyone else in Getbig. And I'm talking hated in the absolute sense ;D

Heaps of people get universally ridiculed like Shadow and VinceG, but none was universally hated as much as BF among all the people whom he harassed - and which thereby accomplished the mission, to perfection.

My God I seemed to have taken a whole lot of things for granted!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2007, 01:33:58 PM »

Yeah, there is a big difference. SF would travel and put a boot in someone's ass.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2007, 01:34:16 PM »
Actually BF was the funniest guy in Getbig if you knew how complex an insult he contructed most often! Sars' insults and MoS' insults are incredibly funny, but they're good natured. BF actually used to attack the person behind a handle in a way no one else but me can which is why he was more hated than anyone else in Getbig. And I'm talking hated in the absolute sense ;D

Heaps of people get universally ridiculed like Shadow and VinceG, but none was universally hated as much as BF among all the people whom he harassed - and whose mission was thereby accomplished to perfection.

My God I seemed to have taken a whole lot of things for granted!
hahahahahaha, some of BF's victims were known to cry themselves to sleep.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2007, 01:36:20 PM »
I belive BF is a better person than many think, I think his immature behavior is what caught up to him in the end. He shouldn't have attacked Mike the way he did.
follow the arrows

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2007, 01:37:48 PM »
i will always be teh rude  8)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2007, 01:48:12 PM »
I belive BF is a better person than many think, I think his immature behavior is what caught up to him in the end. He shouldn't have attacked Mike the way he did.

I disagree with disrespecting someone's old lady. But.... you can't put up a gazillion pics, posts about every meal and not expect some ballbreaking. I suggested he do what most others do, ignore their posts. No clue why he made such a mission of tormenting them.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2007, 02:07:04 PM »
I disagree with disrespecting someone's old lady. But.... you can't put up a gazillion pics, posts about every meal and not expect some ballbreaking. I suggested he do what most others do, ignore their posts. No clue why he made such a mission of tormenting them.

Contrary to what most people think, BF only attacked Mike and Cheri when they started something or when someone else started shit on Mike that he joined in.

Mike and Cheri should thank BF!

Yes!

Because he tried to teach them in the most 'direct' way why:

1) We shouldn't throw stones in a glasshouse

2) You can't make everybody happy and

3) You got to do what you got to do and not worry about others.

Maybe I'm attaching a nobler purpose to BF's M.O ;D, but it doesn't matter - what matters is that Mike and Cheri are still unable to grasp these 3 basic rules of living in a community :-\

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2007, 02:16:40 PM »
He should get blue stars for being a professional owner.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2007, 03:25:55 PM »
hahahah! see that is a true owning/meltdown..... not some lame insult, then screaming owned!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2007, 08:05:10 PM »
hahahah! see that is a true owning/meltdown..... not some lame insult, then screaming owned!

meltdown ;D

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2007, 09:40:39 PM »
I see "bigmc" is still a delusional little tiny tit, demanding answers from the SQUAD.

You've been smoking to much pole weed there "bigmc", settle down, everything is just fine.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2007, 01:27:56 AM »
Someone pointed out that I said that BF is a "loose cannon" in my PMs. And I meant it, except, not in the way all of you thought.

I meant to say that BF was the only guy I know who could increase this board's traffic with his mere presence. Even amongst the flamers, his wit was very original and his sense of humor very sharp in that he could make the heartbeat of the person behind a handle he flames stop at times. BF was simply, BRILLIANT. But it needed an unusual nature to see it, which is why only I did (and even told him so ;)) ;D

I hope BF comes back. He's got nothing to be ashamed off. Such are the times we live in when a normal guy is laughed at by a bunch of freaks for not being freaky. What the fuck is wrong with the world? ;D

bf was an angry little bitch taking out his real life frustrations on here

you claim to be intelligent kiwiol, yet you are blind to the fact that i took bf to the cleaners everytime he took me on.

repeatedly posting fake pics and lying about spending your whole life one here while criticising others for the same does not make an owning legend.

like squadfather when it came down to it he turned out to be another little bitch trying to be a man

he started to believe his own hype which was the beginning of the end
T

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2007, 05:16:45 AM »
bf was an angry little bitch taking out his real life frustrations on here

you claim to be intelligent kiwiol, yet you are blind to the fact that i took bf to the cleaners everytime he took me on.

repeatedly posting fake pics and lying about spending your whole life one here while criticising others for the same does not make an owning legend.

like squadfather when it came down to it he turned out to be another little bitch trying to be a man

he started to believe his own hype which was the beginning of the end

I'll give you this much - you made BF feel the same way how he made a lot of people feel ;D

But that's to be expected isn't it? We've all taken our fair share of beatings ;)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2007, 05:37:42 AM »
Toxic owned BF every day. How the fuck you gonna flame Toxies physique when you look like little Nicky anyway ???  I almost felt bad for him watching him following Toxie around all day, and telling Ron on him cuz he was so overmatched :-\. Not to mention Bluto ass raped him once an hour, oh wait, he's invincible. ;D
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2007, 06:06:47 AM »
Who didn't flame Toxic's physique?

Odd how you waited until BF left to release them bald-assed pictures, LOL!