Author Topic: I take Getbig seriously?  (Read 4214 times)

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
Re: I take Getbig seriously?
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2007, 10:34:38 PM »
i have read suicide notes like this

I'd imagine anyone who got to know you in any significant fashion would want to kill themselves. You probably get these notes from acquaintances all the time.

The Heckler

« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2007, 10:37:10 PM »
I'd imagine anyone who got to know you in any significant fashion would want to kill themselves. You probably get these notes from acquaintances all the time.

hahahaha

Jamie_is_a_racist

« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2007, 07:13:45 PM »
nah he deoesnt take it serious at all ::)

quote author=kiwiol link=action=profile;u=12667 date=1175180750]
Mate you don't understand. I wouldn't hesitate to lose my modship and my SQUAD status (both of which I just fought like the Devil for) this moment if it could redeem me in the eyes of the person whose eyes I just lost it in.

I knew them long before I was SQUAD or V board mod and have always held them in very high regard. Being in their good books made me feel good about myself. I've only formed a bond like that with less than 5 other people in this board. I'm talking about a real bond mate, not like the fake ones we have in the SQUAD.

And that's why I said that it was one of the biggest lashings mate. Not due to V board or SQUAD or anything that's insignificant compared to that.
[/quote]

Quote from: kiwiol on March 29, 2007, 10:31:47 AM
Of course you do BenJ, why do you think I PMed YOU of all people?

Cause you're one of the handful of people who could see it like I wish it to be seen and know the correct amount of background information.

You my friend, were my perfect audience of my little show

And I wanted to impress you cause you are a guy who's worth making a friend of and you know it.

Of course, if I'm starting to look like Jim Carrey from 'The Cable Guy' who wants to 'make friends' and am freaking you out, you can just say, "I'm not really here that often"

I'll be normal from now on - watch me. A week or so from now, all this will be forgotten and people will be bitching about how the V board is rubbish cause it just has me making gay jokes

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2007, 04:37:48 AM »
nah he deoesnt take it serious at all ::)

quote author=kiwiol link=action=profile;u=12667 date=1175180750]
Mate you don't understand. I wouldn't hesitate to lose my modship and my SQUAD status (both of which I just fought like the Devil for) this moment if it could redeem me in the eyes of the person whose eyes I just lost it in.

I knew them long before I was SQUAD or V board mod and have always held them in very high regard. Being in their good books made me feel good about myself. I've only formed a bond like that with less than 5 other people in this board. I'm talking about a real bond mate, not like the fake ones we have in the SQUAD.

And that's why I said that it was one of the biggest lashings mate. Not due to V board or SQUAD or anything that's insignificant compared to that.

Quote from: kiwiol on March 29, 2007, 10:31:47 AM
Of course you do BenJ, why do you think I PMed YOU of all people?

Cause you're one of the handful of people who could see it like I wish it to be seen and know the correct amount of background information.

You my friend, were my perfect audience of my little show

And I wanted to impress you cause you are a guy who's worth making a friend of and you know it.

Of course, if I'm starting to look like Jim Carrey from 'The Cable Guy' who wants to 'make friends' and am freaking you out, you can just say, "I'm not really here that often"

I'll be normal from now on - watch me. A week or so from now, all this will be forgotten and people will be bitching about how the V board is rubbish cause it just has me making gay jokes

Hahaha how can you be so stupid to not realise that you've independently proved what I've just said all along in this thread?

I should be apologising to people like you - I overestimated your comprehension skills by a huge factor ;D

And I love how you guys made some minor edits to make it look different than the original one. I'm flattered that I got to you twunts that much hahahaha!

Jamie_is_a_racist

« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2007, 04:21:38 PM »
Hahaha how can you be so stupid to not realise that you've independently proved what I've just said all along in this thread?

I should be apologising to people like you - I overestimated your comprehension skills by a huge factor ;D

And I love how you guys made some minor edits to make it look different than the original one. I'm flattered that I got to you twunts that much hahahaha!

why do you say squad bonds are fake bro?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2007, 04:17:37 AM »
why do you say squad bonds are fake bro?

Because they cease to exist when we all log off and aren't real like the friendships we have IRL with our real friends in reality ;)