Author Topic: Jeff Rodriguez  (Read 1904 times)

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Jeff Rodriguez
« on: March 31, 2007, 03:20:42 PM »
I thought I would make a new topic in the General boards because not many people follow the Natural boards on a regular basis.

Here is a good clip of Jeff Rodriguez. 
http://www.graphicmuscle.com/pop_report.cfm?ReportID=206

McFarland has a good thread on naturals over on the natural board so check it out here.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=101414.0

Great for motivation as I myself am trying to Get diced :)

And last but not least here is Jrod's response to the clip

Actually, rollerblading is sort of what got me into bodybuilding.  I broke my wrist (compound fracture) rollerblading and I used to have to go to physical therapy for it.  I started going to the gym only with the intention trying to strengthen my injured wrist and arm (the arm in the cast got a lot smaller than the other).  But after a while I would bring my friend Mike along and we would mess around with some of the equipment.  It only took a few months until my Mike and I started to take it more seriously.

Looking back on those times I can say that we used to have some TERRIBLE workouts.  The effort and intesity of our workouts was good, but we just didnt know what we were doing.  I remember one day Mike and I were trying to battle for who could handle the most sets on this ab machine.  We started to feel weak and dizzy after about 23 sets to failure on this ab machine (this is after training chest), so we decided we should eat.  We walked over to the McDonalds a block from the gym, had some McChickens and came back for another 2 hours of training...  We could never figure out why we would get so sick and dizzy.

Another time, I remember that we stopped by GNC before training.  I managed to convince the guy there to give us a free a jar of expired protein.  Mike and I were so excited  cause we thought that drinking some protein would immediately make us stronger and give us a lot of energy.  So we Mike and I sat in the gym parking lot and together drank the entire 2lb. jar of protein one scoop at a time (we used McDonalds cups cause we didnt have shakers).  It was so gross, but we thought we were just being tough.  Then we tried to workout but that didnt last long cause we both got really, really sick and spent our time in the bathroom (never had protein powder before and that was about 15 scoops or about 300g of protein in one sitting).

Rudee

• Getbig V
Re: Jeff Rodriguez
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 03:29:11 PM »
Have we not discussed these two individuals enough?

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 03:50:47 PM »
Have we not discussed these two individuals enough?

I never said anything about "Discussing"

I simply just posted a video of him we've never seen on here and I figured I make a new thread for the video because the natural board is a desolate place.  And if anyone's intrested in the Natural debate McFarland's got going on over on that board go check it out.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 04:05:42 PM »
That video's very eye-opening. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 04:46:04 PM »
both of those guys look awesome.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 05:12:56 PM »
I thought I would make a new topic in the General boards because not many people follow the Natural boards on a regular basis.

There is a reason for that.

I figured I make a new thread for the video because the natural board is a desolate place. 

There is a reason for that too.  Fool!  If we cared about these naturals we would be on that board.  Posting here is not going to generate interest that doesn't already exist.  Not every post/forum is for everyone.  The people who share your interest are already in that forum.  The board is divided into sections for a reason.  Respect it.  Can't you see that--but no . . . I would be a fool to think you might understand what only Doom can know.  Bah!

Doom disapproves.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2007, 05:42:13 PM »
There is a reason for that.

There is a reason for that too.  Fool!  If we cared about these naturals we would be on that board.  Posting here is not going to generate interest that doesn't already exist.  Not every post/forum is for everyone.  The people who share your interest are already in that forum.  The board is divided into sections for a reason.  Respect it.  Can't you see that--but no . . . I would be a fool to think you might understand what only Doom can know.  Bah!

Doom disapproves.

Your theory here is useless.  I care about these naturals and I don't visit those forums often and I'm pretty sure there are many like me.  The reason I don't visit those forums is because there are not alot of people posting new shit on there so when I found something new I figured I posted it in both areas to build up more intrest in the Natural board. 

Doom Disproven.

A word from MFDOOM "Be the inferior to no man, nor of any man be the superior. Remember that every man is a variation of yourself, no man's guilt is yours, nor is any man's innocence a thing apart."