Author Topic: hey chick!! you might want to read this one!!  (Read 2608 times)

cromm

• Getbig I
hey chick!! you might want to read this one!!
« on: March 31, 2007, 08:20:44 PM »
 ive posted a couple of times about ur boy chris cook..just wanted to know how to email him or if he had a website so i could give him a shout....he is a real stand up guy
ive met u a couple of times at the arnold and the olympia and the few times ive talked to u ...u come off as a real prick..i met tom prince here in missouri at a ozark show before he got sick..another real stand up guy...i know ur a busy man and have a wife and new child..but whats up with the bug up ur ass..some of us..im not saying all of us hold some pro bodybuilders on a platform so to speak..so when we ask simple little questions like hows tom doing or how to get hold of chris cook i think maybe u should be a little more curtious...i think sometimes u come off like a real dickhead..i think alot of other guys feel the same way.....just my two cents

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: hey chick!! you might want to read this one!!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 07:58:15 AM »
ive posted a couple of times about ur boy chris cook..just wanted to know how to email him or if he had a website so i could give him a shout....he is a real stand up guy
ive met u a couple of times at the arnold and the olympia and the few times ive talked to u ...u come off as a real prick..i met tom prince here in missouri at a ozark show before he got sick..another real stand up guy...i know ur a busy man and have a wife and new child..but whats up with the bug up ur ass..some of us..im not saying all of us hold some pro bodybuilders on a platform so to speak..so when we ask simple little questions like hows tom doing or how to get hold of chris cook i think maybe u should be a little more curtious...i think sometimes u come off like a real dickhead..i think alot of other guys feel the same way.....just my two cents

first off...i rarely come to this section, and only know about your post from someone who pmed me about it...

You proceed to insult me, then ask if i can give you chris' contact info??

sorry bro...you're right ...i am a little busy, and do try and remember...you aint the only one asking questions.

diomed

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • NOW I'M MAD!
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 11:41:28 AM »
Cromm, your an idiot.  Get a life, Chris Cook don't wanna talk to you!  From the looks of this neither does Chick.
"You aint got genetics!"

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007, 11:45:43 AM »
I  dont know man...Chick seemed cool when i talked to him...i mean what did you expect...he sees the same psycho fucker comming up to him asking him dumbass questions...WTF i would be standoffish too....
By far the coolest is maybe Vince taylor...he will sit and talk to a total stranger for hours.  Gustavo was cool to me too.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007, 11:57:03 AM »
here we go...we get bunch of real intelligent keyboard fucking warriors like ur self..dude shut ur pie hole...it doesnt even matter anymore...and dumbass in the first place u dont even know me..sounds like ur the idoit

MIZELT-DIZOWN

cromm

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 01:46:05 PM »
MIZELT-DIZOWN
hey bro..theres diffently know meltdown!! just sum cats like to be keyboard warriors..thats all..no biggy...and i have to agree vince is diffently one of the coolest guys out there along with chris cook,prince, comier,and trevor smith(rip) if u know who he is....

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2007, 01:55:36 PM »
hey bro..theres diffently know meltdown!! just sum cats like to be keyboard warriors..thats all..no biggy...and i have to agree vince is diffently one of the coolest guys out there along with chris cook,prince, comier,and trevor smith(rip) if u know who he is....

Chris is awsome..he still responds to my emails now...

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007, 02:44:35 PM »
I  dont know man...Chick seemed cool when i talked to him...i mean what did you expect...he sees the same psycho fucker comming up to him asking him dumbass questions...WTF i would be standoffish too....
By far the coolest is maybe Vince taylor...he will sit and talk to a total stranger for hours.  Gustavo was cool to me too.

I thought Gunter S. was a great guy. He was doing a photo shoot when I was in Utah and he personally critiqued and corrected me on some exercises while I was working out without me even asking.
gotta love life

AVBG

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2007, 03:15:53 PM »
I thought Gunter S. was a great guy. He was doing a photo shoot when I was in Utah and he personally critiqued and corrected me on some exercises while I was working out without me even asking.

Is that good or bad?  :-\

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2007, 07:23:56 PM »

oh yeah my bad..i totally forgot about that...gunther lives like 8 min from my parents...he goes to the coffee bean cafe in venice a lot...i ran into him a shit load of times. he is hella cool...then i did a show in atl and he came to guest pose and treated me like one of his closest homeboys..very cool

AVBG

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2007, 07:26:15 PM »
oh yeah my bad..i totally forgot about that...gunther lives like 8 min from my parents...he goes to the coffee bean cafe in venice a lot...i ran into him a shit load of times. he is hella cool...then i did a show in atl and he came to guest pose and treated me like one of his closest homeboys..very cool

very  8)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2007, 05:50:31 AM »
Is that good or bad?  :-\

I thought good, he was very helpful and took his time trying to help me out
gotta love life