Author Topic: Kevin Levrone... come back... could he? & should he?  (Read 6689 times)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: Kevin Levrone... come back... could he? & should he?
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2007, 12:43:07 PM »
i remember seeing him at a show, and the thing that amazed me most was his tricep.

talk about muscle bellies...it just jutted out so far and was so pointy, never seen a tricep like that before.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2007, 12:51:50 PM »
Levrone brought teh freaky triceps!!!  He could easily make a comeback, Chris Cormier is currently doing so, and Levrone was also an equal if not better pro.  ;)
\

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2007, 12:52:44 PM »
Sasha Ogata! :)
a

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2007, 12:59:36 PM »
Thats it? Thats all you have to say?

what else is there to say, Joe?

E
E

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2007, 01:56:36 PM »
i remember seeing him at a show, and the thing that amazed me most was his tricep.

talk about muscle bellies...it just jutted out so far and was so pointy, never seen a tricep like that before.

In the Battle for the Olympia 2000, I thought the exact same thing.  Take two 5'9 bodybuilders - Kevin and Jay, and you will see just how genetically superior Kevin is from a structural point of view.  Kevin also had no problems packing on mass and getting in top condition.  He was one of the best bodybuilders ever in my opinion.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2007, 02:03:42 PM »
Now that Ronnie = toast, Kevin could come back in top shape and take it all. He has beaten Cutler several times, and he is a better spokesperson for BB than Cutler.

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2007, 03:08:02 PM »
Why he would want to? I don't know.
maybe cause his "actor" carreer is a joke and that he misled himself pursuing someting he doesnt have the skills for?

maybe he s just smart enough to inject needles in his ass, eat and lift weights?

and like most guys who quit bbing and come back, he will only be the shadow of his former self and will be laughed at by most people?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2007, 03:14:57 PM »
freaky triceps is the shit!

Monster triceps > all

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2007, 03:18:08 PM »
maybe cause his "actor" carreer is a joke and that he misled himself pursuing someting he doesnt have the skills for?

maybe he s just smart enough to inject needles in his ass, eat and lift weights?

and like most guys who quit bbing and come back, he will only be the shadow of his former self and will be laughed at by most people?

I think If he wanted to he could come back better than ever after the layoff his receptors will be totally open.  Don't think
he will though - and his acting career is not really a joke - he has a movie that will be in the theaters coming out right now.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2007, 04:00:33 PM »

haha this guy clearly got owned by kevin somehow

tell me how did kevin hurt your feelings, talking about it only helps :'(

E
E

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2007, 04:18:25 PM »
why would he come back ? and taking all those side effect risk, hes making now real money he dont need bodybuilding anymore i think bodybuilding needs him more
TEAM WOLF

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2007, 04:37:09 PM »
I hope he does.... guy was awesome..... the ideal physique

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2007, 04:39:43 PM »
Only if he has fixed his lower back issues.  It was sad to see him in his last few outings, that great upper body was still there, but his legs lagged so far behind.  A complete Levrone can beat anyone.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2007, 05:29:15 PM »

a m a z i n g,,should never come back,,i put his upper body top 3 in bodybuilding history after arnold and ron and as good as sergio and haney just little more good :)

how no sandow? he matured into the mass monsters and beasts years  of dorian and ron,,and he was inbetween a mass monster and perfection,,meaning he gave the illusion of mass monster at a lower weight with the closest thing to perfect balanced physiqe possible for that weight 240-250lb,,ifbb went twards mass mosnters and beasts as in 10-30lb heavier thus he stayed empty ended

also kevin is 5'10,,maybe 5'9 and 4/5 of an inch,,make it 5'10 ;)
fallen angel

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2007, 05:33:42 PM »
and he was inbetween a mass monster and perfection,,

that is exactly why I put him at the top

mass with class 8)

E
E

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2007, 05:38:14 PM »
People who run these shows should WISE-UP.  Pay Kev behind the scenes 200,000 in cash to compete!  If he did, he would prob raise revenue 500,000 for the show and the sport of BB.

Be a great biz decision.
you are gay.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2007, 09:48:42 PM »
People who run these shows should WISE-UP.  Pay Kev behind the scenes 200,000 in cash to compete!  If he did, he would prob raise revenue 500,000 for the show and the sport of BB.

Be a great biz decision.
I'll give you $20.00 to shut the fuck up !!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2007, 10:20:05 PM »
isn't that the chick that ronnie is hitting these days?
LOL  u bad

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2007, 11:36:19 PM »
a m a z i n g,,should never come back,,i put his upper body top 3 in bodybuilding history after arnold and ron and as good as sergio and haney just little more good :)

how no sandow? he matured into the mass monsters and beasts years  of dorian and ron,,and he was inbetween a mass monster and perfection,,meaning he gave the illusion of mass monster at a lower weight with the closest thing to perfect balanced physiqe possible for that weight 240-250lb,,ifbb went twards mass mosnters and beasts as in 10-30lb heavier thus he stayed empty ended

Yeah, he looked closer to 5'10 than to 5'9 when I saw him at the Arnold...why would he lie about his height?  ???  I suppose 5'9 and 250 sounds more impressive than 5'10 and 250.  Now as an actor, he lies about his height by saying he is taller than he is.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1936361/bio

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=21869675

Kevin was the same height as the 5'10 Sonny Schmidt in the 1993 English Grand Prix DVD.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2007, 03:42:09 AM »

i'd say 5'8 and 4/5

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2007, 06:40:49 PM »
Both ronnie and DJ are past the 40 yr age mark and still doing it. Why can't Kev?

Didn't say he can't. I said why should he?

Health risks aside, he's moved on to a new chapter in his life.

By the way, DJ isn't 40 yet.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2007, 06:46:51 PM »
Health risks aside, he's moved on to a new chapter in his life.

Exactly.

Last chapter: "2nd best in the world"

This chapter: "Small part in Eddie Griffin movie"

~salmon~

« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2007, 05:16:05 PM »
I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK SMALL.... ::)

Kevin...you're one of the best EVER!  It's your triceps/Delts that I envision while blasting mine...

....but, it's too late to come back.  I'm afraid the only thing you have left is selling used posing trunks to schmoes like Earl :-\

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2007, 05:19:29 PM »
Kevin...you're one of the best EVER!  It's your triceps/Delts that I envision while blasting mine...

....but, it's too late to come back.  I'm afraid the only thing you have left is selling used posing trunks to schmoes like Earl :-\

You are out of your league here Salmon buddy. This is no mike arvilla this is KEVIN LEVRONE! A real bodybuilder and one of the all time greats. Show more respect.
just push some weight!