Author Topic: This board is teh shit  (Read 5548 times)

body88

This board is teh shit
« on: April 01, 2007, 08:03:54 AM »
Even this guy thinks so

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: This board is teh shit
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 08:17:40 AM »
Even this guy thinks so

you call that a fuckin pup? ::)..hes too big for a pup lol
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

body88

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 08:33:13 AM »
He is only 12 months old in that picture. American bulldogs are considered pups until they are 3. He has all his height now. Over the next year he will start to fill out. By the time they are two they are pretty much full grown.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 11:03:42 AM »
Ron: "I am lazy."

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 11:14:19 AM »
He is only 12 months old in that picture. American bulldogs are considered pups until they are 3. He has all his height now. Over the next year he will start to fill out. By the time they are two they are pretty much full grown.

I still call my dog pup & he's 12 mo.  He looks like an adult....but still acts like he's 20 lbs. & 10 weeks old

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 12:36:53 PM »
Even this guy thinks so

He has more muscle than Berzerkfury

body88

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2007, 03:16:03 PM »
I still call my dog pup & he's 12 mo.  He looks adult....but still acts like he's 20 lbs. & 10 weeks old

I know what you mean. My guy runs like a bastard when I am holding a clothes hamper. Funny as hell.

body88

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2007, 03:16:52 PM »

fixed

Haha, always bringing teh positive  ;)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2007, 03:21:56 PM »

How much does he weigh now?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2007, 03:27:56 PM »
I know what you mean. My guy runs like a bastard when I am holding a clothes hamper. Funny as hell.

Mine gets funny at times & likes to be picked up like he's a puppy.

I have a strong back....but thank god he sits still & is very calm when I pick him up.  If he were to start goofing around...he'd probably throw something out.

body88

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2007, 03:30:36 PM »
How much does he weigh now?

86 lbs last week at the vet. I had him fixed so I think he will be a little smaller when he is done growing. I think he will top out at about 95ish. I know you are not really into the bull type dogs, but I think you would like my dog! He is really mello.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2007, 03:33:08 PM »
good looking pup

body88

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2007, 03:35:28 PM »
good looking pup

Thanks.... Same goes for Diego. Here is a shot from christmas. He hated sitting in front of the tree.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2007, 03:47:17 PM »
I have a good Christmas Picture....but this is the only one I have on this computer:

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2007, 04:26:15 PM »
I had him fixed .

:'(    I thought you loved your dog. 

body88

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2007, 06:06:03 PM »

:'(    I thought you loved your dog. 

I do... The breeder was afraid he would knock up a broad somehow. I did not plan to breed him so I went ahead and did it. Honestly it can prolong his life so it was a easy choice. Although he wont be quit as big...

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2007, 06:08:57 PM »
Hopefully he will be less aggressive.  I have had some AB males that are still aggressive, even after spaying.  Go figure. 

body88

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2007, 07:40:49 PM »
Hopefully he will be less aggressive.  I have had some AB males that are still aggressive, even after spaying.  Go figure. 

Honestly I never had that problem. Aside from the humping of the leg occasionally he is/was rather mello. Dont get me wrong he gets all fired up sometimes, but he seems to be pretty laid back. I would not have done it had my breeder not gone ape shit when she found out some of my neighbors had unaltered females. I think it was a good choice now tho. Cuts down on the risk of cancer and such.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2007, 07:28:29 PM »
These are my dogs! :D

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2007, 03:37:31 AM »
I do... The breeder was afraid he would knock up a broad somehow. I did not plan to breed him so I went ahead and did it. Honestly it can prolong his life so it was a easy choice. Although he wont be quit as big...

You can be supprised by how big they can get after you get them fixed.
My Neo male Dragan was always a big dog but he went from big to heavy within 6 months after i had him fixed. They tend to eat more after a castration and when a bitch comes in heat they don't care as much as they used to. Dragan wouldn't eat for day's if he knew there was a bitch in heat walking by our house so you can imagine what it did for his body weight. Lets just say he was a lean dog before the castration and a very filled out Neopolitan Mastiff after the castration... ;)

ps: i took the picture of your pup and put it in the "represent your pet(s)" thread.. ;)
?