Author Topic: Official appologies to Kiwiol!!!!!!  (Read 2722 times)

Alex23

Official appologies to Kiwiol!!!!!!
« on: April 01, 2007, 04:05:20 PM »
Seems like we've crossed the line,  hurt kiwiol's feeling and that I've been labeled as the backstabber asshole which might be appropriate at first sight. However it goes against what The Crew thing is supposed to stand for. Bashing on decent Getbigger isn't really our thing; it's never been mine personally. I was pretty sure you would take the "ownage" like a big boy and move on. Well, it wasn't the intention so I officially apologize for busting your chops and for what you perceived as “backstabbing”.

SSBG & I decided to post these for 2 very simple reasons:

• Make you understand once and for all why we called that Squad thing quit by making you realize how pathetic and schoolyardish those little "Squad behind the scene" shit were and how too seriously some were into it. No Grown man over 200lb wants to call some internet weirdo "your Excellency". Nobody wants to be rated in term of ownage skills and talked about in PM neither. Afterall it's a muscle board.

• Put a little brake on your attempt to bring the letter boards against each other. We never intended it this way; we now know how deeply you care about your board and we never purposely planned to fuck it up. I still don't get why you're so strongly convinced that we are.

Let's bring back some positive energy into that shit and drive some content on all sides of the Letters (Queef statement of the day)

5-4-3-2-1 --> Start the flaming.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: Official appologies to Kiwiol!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 04:08:18 PM »
thanks alexx aint no one gonna flame in this thread it takes a man to post what you did and now the v can get back to normal! oh and gayer than having a cherri sucked out of your ass by a french guy name claude  ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 04:15:12 PM »
calm down tiger, it ain't that important.

Alex23

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 04:17:40 PM »
calm down tiger, it ain't that important.

To kiwi it is.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 05:04:12 PM »
Seems like we've crossed the line,  hurt kiwiol's feeling and that I've been labeled as the backstabber asshole which might be appropriate at first sight. However it goes against what The Crew thing is supposed to stand for. Bashing on decent Getbigger isn't really our thing; it's never been mine personally. I was pretty sure you would take the "ownage" like a big boy and move on. Well, it wasn't the intention so I officially apologize for busting your chops and for what you perceived as “backstabbing”.

• Make you understand once and for all why we called that Squad thing quit by making you realize how pathetic and schoolyardish those little "Squad behind the scene" shit were and how too seriously some were into it. No Grown man over 200lb wants to call some internet weirdo "your Excellency". Nobody wants to be rated in term of ownage skills and talked about in PM neither. Afterall it's a muscle board.

• Put a little brake on your attempt to bring the letter boards against each other. We never intended it this way; we now know how deeply you care about your board and we never purposely planned to fuck it up. I still don't get why you're so strongly convinced that we are.

Let's bring back some positive energy into that shit and drive some content on all sides of the Letters (Queef statement of the day)

That was actually a decent thing to do..... you are a good guy

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 05:22:36 PM »

Nice post. Good to see nobody around here takes this place too seriously  :P

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2007, 06:00:31 PM »

good move. i appreciate your ownings of squadfather and BF. the pm's was a little bitch like. but i dont know the full circumstances as there seem to be some extreneous variables.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2007, 07:32:36 PM »
That was actually a decent thing to do..... you are a good guy

Yes he is... he always gives a reach around

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2007, 01:48:10 AM »
No worries Alex. We all make mistakes and you and me are no different. I suppose if we continue down the road we've been on the last few days, it's just going to become plain hateful and that's just plain silly and pointless.

Alex, we're cool from now, although I'll still flame you as and when I see fit ;D

And I won't repeat this again, but I will say it one last time - NO ONE is forcing you or anyone else to say 'your excellency' or whatever dude. If you don't like it, don't post in that thread or even the board. I never come to the Y and start whining about all the threads that bore me do I? Nor do I say anything about the X. The reason is cause different people have different likes and dislikes. You only have control over what you like and dislike and what you can and can't say. You have no right to tell others what to do (you're free to ignore them or flame them or whatever) - at least in the context of Getbig.

In other words, quit whining about the SQUAD and the V and the gay posts - nothing's going to change 8)

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2007, 06:21:05 AM »
Jesus what the fvck is with all this Im sorry, You crossed the line shit................bunc h of pussies

The V is shit as of late  :-\

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2007, 06:22:56 AM »
Jesus what the fvck is with all this Im sorry, You crossed the line shit................bunc h of pussies

The V is shit as of late  :-\

You're using the wrong tense Jimmy. The V was shit. It's back to it's normal self now. This thread was the last knot that was left untied.

Who do you suggest we go after first, Jimmy? The Luke? 8)

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2007, 06:41:03 AM »
You're using the wrong tense Jimmy. The V was shit. It's back to it's normal self now. This thread was the last knot that was left untied.

Who do you suggest we go after first, Jimmy? The Luke? 8)

no suggestions just an observation   -- Will the Luke ever post again? Obviously Sarcasm is not a 14year old kid

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2007, 11:58:44 AM »
This was a necessity in order to bring any type of credibility back to yourself, a good move IMO.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2007, 02:43:17 PM »

besides the PM outage I agree with this in a large part BTW.

Ain't no mutthafukker on this board "my leader"  it was fun to play along at first but has been stupid for a long time