Author Topic: THE ADONIS PRINCIPLES, IT'S TOO EASY !!!  (Read 5481 times)

Stavios

THE ADONIS PRINCIPLES, IT'S TOO EASY !!!
« on: April 01, 2007, 09:35:31 PM »
it is very simple actually, here is Adam's diet plan:

Eat whatever the fuck you want:

Eat some desserts:

Throw up:

And repeat

IT'S TOO EASY !!!!!!!!!!!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: THE ADONIS PRINCIPLES, IT'S TOO EASY !!!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 09:36:21 PM »
wow those desserts look good.

Stavios

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 09:37:47 PM »
wow those desserts look good.

absolutly !!!!!
I'll eat some of those when the contest is over

but until then you guys can all eat them with the adonis principles, you won't gain a pound

you can eat whatever you want

it's too easy

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 09:39:26 PM »
I thought you were smarter than that, Stavios...learn how to spell before you try to bust someone's balls.

Lisa

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 09:39:35 PM »
You have to limit the amount you eat though.

Stavios

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 09:40:31 PM »
I thought you were smarter than that, Stavios...learn how to spell before you try to bust someone's balls.

Lisa

what were my mistakes ? Please let me know so I can perfect my english

thanks  :)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2007, 09:42:03 PM »
what were my mistakes ? Please let me know so I can perfect my english

thanks  :)

Trow Throw..that is all.

Lisa

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2007, 09:43:25 PM »
Trow Throw..that is all.

Lisa

thanks a lot!

One day my english will be perfect, just like my face  ;D 8)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2007, 09:44:35 PM »
thanks a lot!

One day my english will be perfect, just like my face  ;D 8)

I think you are VERY VERY pretty :-*

Lisa

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2007, 09:47:14 PM »
TA says that as long as you train hard, you will still build as much muscle even in a caloric deficit.  Meanwhile, when I was in school full time, I would always drop to 155 by final exams and bulk up to 185 over the summer.  There is no chance in hell that 30 pounds was even close to being all fat since my condition stayed roughly the same.  Maybe TA is right from a scientific point of view - but if so, I am definitely the exception.  Conventional bulking works best for me.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2007, 10:23:35 PM »
I think you are VERY VERY pretty :-*

Lisa

2 very's means she is lying.

The Heckler

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2007, 10:26:38 PM »
TA says that as long as you train hard, you will still build as much muscle even in a caloric deficit.  Meanwhile, when I was in school full time, I would always drop to 155 by final exams and bulk up to 185 over the summer.  There is no chance in hell that 30 pounds was even close to being all fat since my condition stayed roughly the same.  Maybe TA is right from a scientific point of view - but if so, I am definitely the exception.  Conventional bulking works best for me.

By the looks of your anemic pictures, I would say that conventional bulking does not work for you.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2007, 10:33:17 PM »
From a scientific point of view, there aint no fuckin way u're gonna add on a caloric deficit just like u cant reduce any on a surplus  ;D
follow the arrows

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2007, 10:34:05 PM »
By the looks of your anemic pictures, I would say that conventional bulking does not work for you.

Heckler? Are you prettier than me?

Lisa

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2007, 10:34:51 PM »
an obvious question that unravels the "adonis principles" in one fell swoop is why a traditional bodybuilder diet is bad. if calorie sources are irrelevant, then it doesn't make a difference.

adonis often claims that a "bodybuilder diet" made him fat. but the problem is that according to his own principles all he did wrong was eat too many calories, the structure of the diet was irrelevant. the "bodybuilder diet" had nothing to do with it, the caloric intake did. he would have gotten fat on the same caloric level from any source, as long as we believe that a calorie is a calorie and a 40/30/30 diet yields the same effect on the body as a 50/15/35 or anything else.

he keeps trying to claim that high protein diets and whatever else are bad, but then turns around and says macronutrient ratios are pointless. well what if i don't particularly like the taste of sugar or bread? i'm much happier eating chicken and eggs than cake and pop tarts. given the ability to make my own diet based purely on taste i'd probably take in the same amount of carbs as i do protein over the course of the day.

there's also the inherent hypocrisy in the fact that he keeps pointing out RDA recommendations, since those ARE macronutrient ratio outlines. the RDA prescribes a specific amount of fat, carbs, and protein to be taken in on a given day. but if adonis's "principles" are to be believed, we can deviate wildly from the RDA's guidelines as long as our caloric intake remains the same.

so here's the question, adam: how can high protein, low carb diets be bad if macronutrient ratios mean nothing?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2007, 10:35:30 PM »

Yea, you're huge.  Dude, why don't you understand, you are the guy people laugh at, at the gym.  You're like that guy in Pumping Iron (blond surfer dude with his longs pants low) at the gym.  Who walks around picking his nice and people are making fun of.  Hope this helps

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2007, 10:36:34 PM »
an obvious question that unravels the "adonis principles" in one fell swoop is why a traditional bodybuilder diet is bad. if calorie sources are irrelevant, then it doesn't make a difference.

adonis often claims that a "bodybuilder diet" made him fat. but the problem is that according to his own principles all he did wrong was eat too many calories, the structure of the diet was irrelevant. the "bodybuilder diet" had nothing to do with it, the caloric intake did. he would have gotten fat on the same caloric level from any source, as long as we believe that a calorie is a calorie and a 40/30/30 diet yields the same effect on the body as a 50/15/35 or anything else.

he keeps trying to claim that high protein diets and whatever else are bad, but then turns around and says macronutrient ratios are pointless. well what if i don't particularly like the taste of sugar or bread? i'm much happier eating chicken and eggs than cake and pop tarts. given the ability to make my own diet based purely on taste i'd probably take in the same amount of carbs as i do protein over the course of the day.

there's also the inherent hypocrisy in the fact that he keeps pointing out RDA recommendations, since those ARE macronutrient ratio outlines. the RDA prescribes a specific amount of fat, carbs, and protein to be taken in on a given day. but if adonis's "principles" are to be believed, we can deviate wildly from the RDA's guidelines as long as our caloric intake remains the same.

so here's the question, adam: how can high protein, low carb diets be bad if macronutrient ratios mean nothing?
let me answer for him:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ZACH YOU'RE A FATFUCK!!! HAHAHAHA MORBIDLY OBESE FUCK!

1 calorie = 1 calorie  ::) ::) ::)
follow the arrows

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2007, 10:38:55 PM »
let me answer for him:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ZACH YOU'RE A FATFUCK!!! HAHAHAHA MORBIDLY OBESE FUCK!

1 calorie = 1 calorie  ::) ::) ::)

:(

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
follow the arrows

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2007, 04:12:27 AM »
Heckler? Are you prettier than me?

Lisa

That is Jizzabell, of course she isn't prettier....LoL
You Can't Do It!!!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2007, 05:10:21 AM »

you will never get an answer

I keep asking him where and in what discipline that he get his degree in...simple question..yet no answer.
Here comes the money shot

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2007, 10:12:15 AM »

a bodybuilder's diet made him fat because he was eating too much as you say.  he didn't say that he ate the right amount of those foods.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2007, 10:17:24 AM »
Yea, you're huge.  Dude, why don't you understand, you are the guy people laugh at, at the gym.  You're like that guy in Pumping Iron (blond surfer dude with his longs pants low) at the gym.  Who walks around picking his nice and people are making fun of.  Hope this helps

LOL- you are a 500lb obese guy, look around and you will notice the stares and giggling at your expense  ::)
K

ButtonMan

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2007, 11:06:24 AM »
LOL- you are a 500lb obese guy, look around and you will notice the stares and giggling at your expense  ::)

Mr SlimFast needs a mirror to look around .................

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2007, 03:22:43 PM »
Shit this one looks like a young only_me.  :) Just having fun Keith.
The House that Ruth built