Author Topic: Hahahahahaha where is this clown now????????????  (Read 972 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Hahahahahaha where is this clown now????????????
« on: April 02, 2007, 06:42:43 AM »
Hahahahaha has everyone forgotten about The Luke? Let's re-visit some of the stuff he's said in the past shall we?

kiwiol has backed out of this thread because he isn't able to accept sarcasm is a teenager.

Imagine being part of an internet gang and then finding out your leader is a little kid.

The Luke

Want a better laugh Bluto?

When I outed sarcasm as being a 14-year-old (he is), I got lots of emails... about a dozen of them in strictist confidence from people who knew Sarcasm personally in real life and said they could vouch for him being an adult; 34 years old; 230 lb roid head; 230 lb natural yadda yadda yadda.

Discounting the people I knew to be Sarcasm and Adonis gimmicks (they have a vested interest in protecting the cache of the account) that still left me with 5 GetBig members who personally knew Sarcasm in real life.

I asked (by pm) if any of them had actually met him.

No.
But they'd all spoken to him by phone.

Seeing as I hadn't gone public with Sarcasm's name (one of them had already pm'ed it to me), these five people trusted me enough to pm me the name Sarcasm had given them.

THREE DIFFERENT NAMES!

Now that's pathetic. Guess it's hard for people like kiwiol to admit they've been had, especially when you've been a sycophantic lapdog to a child on a public forum... imagine the shame of that.

Wake up people! It's a kid! (Sometimes it's Adonis)

The Luke

He's 14.

The Luke

Hahahahaha I could go on and on and on, but I think I've made the point. Hey Skinflute, what the f*ck have you got to say for yourself now?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Hahahahahaha where is this clown now????????????
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 06:51:23 AM »
I think he's got a thread somewhere at MD saying how the 14 year old has got us all thinking that's he's the guy in the pics Sarc posted.

He is still convinced.

The Heckler

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 07:30:47 AM »
I say we form a small assasin unit, the sole purpose of which is to bury this fucker whenever he makes even one post on getbig.

I nominate myself as part of this team. ;D

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 08:23:49 AM »
I say we form a small assasin unit, the sole purpose of which is to bury this fucker whenever he makes even one post on getbig.

I nominate myself as part of this team. ;D

I agree guy is a fucking moron

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007, 11:56:23 AM »
I remember that thread. He was so sure of himself, poor little fella.
tiny-tit bounty hunter