Author Topic: The SQUAD welcomes Heckler and BenJ!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8267 times)

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
Re: The SQUAD welcomes Heckler and BenJ!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2007, 05:51:52 PM »
haha twunts like "el mariachi" are franticly calling their top bears to come over and console them in their time of need

hahahah, yes guaranteed "el mariachi" will be accepting his skinny gay lovers premature ejaculate into his hungry distended belly after seeing this thread

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2007, 05:59:48 PM »
hahahah, yes guaranteed "el mariachi" will be accepting his skinny gay lovers premature ejaculate into his hungry distended belly after seeing this thread

hahaha

Alex23

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2007, 08:32:12 PM »
Didn't you "stepped down" in shame?

Quite a "team" ....

We're all very proud...

The Heckler

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2007, 08:36:23 PM »
Squad looks formidable but I can't go wrong being an independent contractor stomping the weak.

LMFAO!!!!

We have officially sunk to an all new low.

Alex23

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2007, 09:00:05 PM »
LMFAO!!!!

We have officially sunk to an all new low.

How about you? You're in quite a dilema.. what are you going to do with k-butterball-ol? ;D

The Heckler

« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2007, 09:20:49 PM »
How about you? You're in quite a dilema.. what are you going to do with k-butterball-ol? ;D

What do you mean?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2007, 04:35:00 AM »

Haha we can go on a posedown right now and I'd blow your fat, trainwreck of a physique away dude. I look bigger and better than in the pics I recently posted, having gotten slightly leaner and unlike you who uses insulin, I'm a lifetime natty who hasn't even tried as much as 1 PH pill to date 8)

Squad looks formidable but I can't go wrong being an independent contractor stomping the weak.

BF, if that's really you, then good to see you back dude 8)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2007, 10:59:51 AM »
So, the Heckler is in the Squad now?   

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2007, 11:26:55 AM »
So, the Heckler is in the Squad now?   

Yes sir

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2007, 12:47:09 PM »
Yes sir

Over the course of the last 2-3 weeks, I thought it was evident that the Heckler hated the Squad?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2007, 01:19:17 PM »
Over the course of the last 2-3 weeks, I thought it was evident that the Heckler hated the Squad?

If you, RB and myself didn't leave Hecker wouldn't be in. They were desperate for a name guy with some skills and he does fit the bill

The Heckler

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2007, 01:27:01 PM »
If you, RB and myself didn't leave Hecker wouldn't be in. They were desperate for a name guy with some skills and he does fit the bill

I`m not so sure about that.  Count G is actually the one who initially recruited me.  RB/NBN should still be in, IMO, as should you Groink.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2007, 02:04:29 PM »
No doubt the Heckler has talent; although, that talent has been used against the Squad as recently as last week and especially during the Wrecking Crew's formation and anti-Squad campaign.    It was also evident during Bluto's recent barrage of spastic anti-Squad posting; although, if the Count vouches for the Heckler then I will say welcome and good owning.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2007, 02:15:22 PM »
No doubt the Heckler has talent; although, that talent has been used against the Squad as recently as last week and especially during the Wrecking Crew's formation and anti-Squad campaign.    It was also evident during Bluto's recent barrage of spastic anti-Squad posting; although, if the Count vouches for the Heckler then I will say welcome and good owning.

Are you an active member again MOS?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2007, 02:38:52 PM »
Are you an active member again MOS?

Actually, I never left the Squad.....I'm on a temporary owning hiatus LOL that will actually be ending soon.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2007, 02:41:30 PM »
Actually, I never left the Squad.....I'm on a temporary owning hiatus LOL that will actually be ending soon.

You gonna call mars "your excellency"? :-\ Btw, did you see the streaker get his ass beat at Wrestlemania before the main event? It was funny as hell.
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2007, 02:45:25 PM »
You gonna call mars "your excellency"? :-\ Btw, did you see the streaker get his ass beat at Wrestlemania before the main event? It was funny as hell.

Oh yeah, that's right I forgot you were going......how was it?!!    No, didn't see any streaker get beatdown....wish I had LOL!!

FYI ~  I've never referred to Mars as "your excellency" or "the holy leader".

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2007, 02:50:10 PM »
Oh yeah, that's right I forgot you were going......how was it?!!    No, didn't see any streaker get beatdown....wish I had LOL!!

FYI ~  I've never referred to Mars as "your excellency" or "the holy leader".

Ford field was just too big for it imo. I had front row seats, but they were second level. my nephew fkn LOVED it,so that was cool, but it was hard to see it kind of. Undertakers entrance was sweet live as was his match. One of the hardys jumped from a 12 foot ladder from in the ring out of the ring on Edge, I think he was hurt for real tbh. They did put on a good show, but I wanted to see Hulk make a run in :'(
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2007, 02:53:27 PM »
Ford field was just too big for it imo. I had front row seats, but they were second level. my nephew fkn LOVED it,so that was cool, but it was hard to see it kind of. Undertakers entrance was sweet live as was his match. One of the hardys jumped from a 12 foot ladder from in the ring out of the ring on Edge, I think he was hurt for real tbh. They did put on a good show, but I wanted to see Hulk make a run in :'(

AHAHAHAHAH!!!!   I don't think Hogan has been able to run in over a decade; still, sounds cool as shit.   I've seen the classic Undertaker entrance live a couple times....that never gets old!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2007, 04:52:52 AM »

A little clarification guys.

Heckler wasn't against the SQUAD - he was against me - keyword being 'was'. Things are cool now between the 2 of us.

Heckler's a great addition to the SQUAD cause he brings something to the table no one in the SQUAD, including myself, does. He's gonna be our own Professor Moriarty.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2007, 05:06:44 AM »
A little clarification guys.

Heckler wasn't against the SQUAD - he was against me - keyword being 'was'. Things are cool now between the 2 of us.

Heckler's a great addition to the SQUAD cause he brings something to the table no one in the SQUAD, including myself, does. He's gonna be our own Professor Moriarty.

the squad has gone beyond pathetic weren't you begging people as your last request not to let heckledonis into the squad
T

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2007, 05:11:10 AM »
the squad has gone beyond pathetic weren't you begging people as your last request not to let heckledonis into the squad

It's all just for a laugh my friend. Don't take it as seriously as you do now ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2007, 05:12:46 AM »
It's all just for a laugh my friend. Don't take it as seriously as you do now ;D

ah, the irony

the only thing i take seriously is banging your bitch
T

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2007, 05:15:18 AM »

ah, the irony

the only thing i take seriously is banging your bitch

LOL, even you can't be dumb enough to think you could make me believe that you're into chicks ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2007, 05:18:24 AM »
LOL, even you can't be dumb enough to think you could make me believe that you're into chicks ;D

you don't need to pretend your my adversary now kiwiol

i know you look "up" to me  ;)
T