Author Topic: Did someone say they wanted proof of the assault on the middle class?  (Read 2207 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Did someone say they wanted proof of the assault on the middle class?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 03:20:24 PM »
What? What idiot here questioned that? Haha this is going to be good

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 03:21:35 PM »
What? What idiot here questioned that? Haha this is going to be good

you know, the usual neotaints.  They believe the economy looks nothing but good and the middle class is getting stronger.  They will blame the "liberals" for upcoming bumps in the economy.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 03:23:34 PM »
you know, the usual neotaints.  They believe the economy looks nothing but good and the middle class is getting stronger.  They will blame the "liberals" for upcoming bumps in the economy.

The idiots blame Clinton for 9/11......   talk about an inability to take responsibility.  NAZI drones.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 03:32:26 PM »
Wow, crazy mofos for sure. I laugh at people who take these stances, shows complete incompetence.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2007, 03:34:43 PM »
The top 1 percent of taxpayers - people who average aboce 1 million a year own half the nation's assets. ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT BENEFIT FROM BUSH!! 

But I guess cons don't believe in science or mathmetics so you can't back it up with "evidence"

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2007, 04:40:05 PM »
The top 1 percent of taxpayers - people who average aboce 1 million a year own half the nation's assets. ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT BENEFIT FROM BUSH!! 

But I guess cons don't believe in science or mathmetics so you can't back it up with "evidence"

yes bush is giving tax breaks to the top 1%..thats because the top 1% of america are all big business owners... give a take break to a business to promote job growth

liberals see someone driving in a bmw and they start crying like a little brat "i want one too, thats not fair.. someone tax him and give me some of their money"

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2007, 04:51:59 PM »
yes bush is giving tax breaks to the top 1%..thats because the top 1% of america are all big business owners... give a take break to a business to promote job growth

Gee, I hope they're taking that tax break money to create new living-wage jobs - rather than just buying a longer megayacht.

Cuz, you know, by it being an income-tax break rather than a hiring incentive plan, they could do either one.

::)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2007, 06:14:34 PM »

liberals see someone driving in a bmw and they start crying like a little brat "i want one too, thats not fair.. someone tax him and give me some of their money"

Clearly you have a strong grasp on economics as well as our nations class and political structures. Have you ever thought of lecturing on the college circuit?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2007, 06:23:15 PM »
Clearly you have a strong grasp on economics as well as our nations class and political structures. Have you ever thought of lecturing on the college circuit?

kh300 is a simp-ass-mfcker. 

It's as simple as that.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2007, 08:37:27 PM »

You dumbass, CEOs payraises and bonuses ahve doubled since 2003, and are at a ALL TIME high. I forgot they were creating all these new jobs for people, instead of buying another house in the rockies.

http://newstandardnews.net/content/index.cfm/items/757

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2007, 05:43:54 AM »
The idiots blame Clinton for 9/11......   talk about an inability to take responsibility.  NAZI drones.

Do you think 9/11 was planned in the span of 8 months from January to September?
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2007, 05:46:29 AM »

You guys are crazy...if the dems raise taxes on the top 1% guess who will pay for it in the end..you and me. The corps will just raise prices to offset the difference. Kind of like minimum wage. Pay a guy $1 more an hour and the prices of milk/fast food/gas jump with it. If you take in $1 more but spend $1 more then you just break even.
gotta love life

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2007, 07:30:00 AM »
Do you think 9/11 was planned in the span of 8 months from January to September?

I don't know.

What is now a matter of record is that the neofascists were discussing regime change in Iraq before Bush had finished putting the family pictures up in the Oval Office.

Then 9/11 comes along. Giving him the opportunity to do just that - rather than, you know, go after the people who supposedly attacked us.

At the very least: convenient.  ::)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2007, 07:31:52 AM »
I don't know.

What is now a matter of record is that the neofascists were discussing regime change in Iraq before Bush had finished putting the family pictures up in the Oval Office.

Then 9/11 comes along. Giving him the opportunity to do just that - rather than, you know, go after the people who supposedly attacked us.

At the very least: convenient.  ::)

so the guy you call the dumbest man on earth pulled that off in 9 months?
gotta love life

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2007, 07:44:54 AM »
so the guy you call the dumbest man on earth pulled that off in 9 months?

I think it entirely possible that Cheney's team [and we now know that he's got his own operation running there] kept Curious George out of the loop - maybe to give him plausible deniability. If Bush had known beforehand, we might not have been treated to the extra 7 minutes of My Pet Goat.

That said: your question is dumbass. Do you think Bush 41 laid out the paths for the armored cav during Gulf War I? Or - a more appropriate analogy in this case - do you think Reagan was handling the details of Iran-Contra between naps?

His record does not show W. to be a details-oriented guy.  ::)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2007, 07:51:59 AM »
I think it entirely possible that Cheney's team [and we now know that he's got his own operation running there] kept Curious George out of the loop - maybe to give him plausible deniability. If Bush had known beforehand, we might not have been treated to the extra 7 minutes of My Pet Goat.

That said: your question is dumbass. Do you think Bush 41 laid out the paths for the armored cav during Gulf War I? Or - a more appropriate analogy in this case - do you think Reagan was handling the details of Iran-Contra between naps?

His record does not show W. to be a details-oriented guy.  ::)

so on this he isn't capable of calling the shots ( I agree) but he is capable to call the shots in the Iraq war, or katrina aftermath? Kind of contradicting yourself
gotta love life

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2007, 10:53:04 AM »
so on this he isn't capable of calling the shots ( I agree) but he is capable to call the shots in the Iraq war, or katrina aftermath? Kind of contradicting yourself

No, not really...  ::)

A general tells Bush that we can't prevail in Iraq without half a million troops. So Bush decides to fire him and replace him with a toady who says we can do it with one-fifth that number. Occupation fails.

Bush has called the shots - although he was incapable of effectively doing so.

Hope this helps.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2007, 10:59:16 AM »
911 goes beyond parties.

In 1998, when the taleban burned us on the pipeline deal (haliburton and cheney were the chief architects and had worked on it for a decade), the wheels were started.

They KNEW they needed something to give us a foot hold in the middle east, and a place for the pipeline.  Then, the US population okay'd Iraqi war, and pipeline resources/bases shifted there.  Afghan became a launching base.

Bush was TOLD on aug 5, 2001, by the german ambassador, very detailed info about the hijacking date, targets, and 5 of their names.  Bush didn't act.  In fact, he ordered the surveilance on Atta in hollywood FL halted, by executive order.

Bush was compliant but the strings were being pulled by some nice paki isi mercs with rummy/cheney/condi keeping the admin's head above the water and keeping doors held open for bad guys to move.