Author Topic: Diuretics  (Read 1841 times)

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • I saw you just the other day my how you have grow
Diuretics
« on: April 02, 2007, 03:27:33 PM »
I am about 4 weeks out now and trying to find a good make for my last week diuretic.  What do you guys suggest.  Im about 226 right now around 6 or 7 fat and not holding to much water.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Diuretics
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 05:38:04 PM »
Diazide

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 05:43:47 PM »
thanks brother I have never used that any tips

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 05:55:51 PM »
thanks brother I have never used that any tips
1-2 tabs Friday, 1-2 Saturday. I'd also consider running 1 tab per day after your show for 3-5 days...this will greatly aid in keeping you from bloating to that uncomfortable point that a lot of guys experience after a show.

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007, 06:11:02 PM »
right on man thanks a lot for the info is this potassium based do I need to watch the potassium or is it part of the reg loop

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 08:17:55 PM »
right on man thanks a lot for the info is this potassium based do I need to watch the potassium or is it part of the reg loop

hydrochlorothiazide and triamterene
Dyazide, Maxzide, Maxzide-25

*Do not use other potassium supplements when using DZ

*Avoid alcohol when using DZ, meaning, if you're one who likes to sip a little wine before a show to help dry out, avoid this if using DZ

*Do not use or take anything that may elevate your potassium levels when using DZ.

*Triamterene is a potassium-sparing diuretic that also prevents your body from absorbing too much salt and keeps your potassium levels from getting too low.

AVBG

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2007, 08:30:50 PM »
hydrochlorothiazide and triamterene
Dyazide, Maxzide, Maxzide-25

*Do not use other potassium supplements when using DZ

*Avoid alcohol when using DZ, meaning, if you're one who likes to sip a little wine before a show to help dry out, avoid this if using DZ

*Do not use or take anything that may elevate your potassium levels when using DZ.

*Triamterene is a potassium-sparing diuretic that also prevents your body from absorbing too much salt and keeps your potassium levels from getting too low.

Hey Arnold, what's your take on frusemide? Thanks in advance you alcoholic bastard  ;D

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2007, 09:19:59 PM »
thanks brother good to hear I wonder why in Jays latest video hes sippin on wine then or maybe its cranberry juice you know hes running something

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2007, 09:53:13 AM »
Hey Arnold, what's your take on frusemide? Thanks in advance you alcoholic bastard  ;D
I've never delved into the world or lasix, I've never liked the idea of taking something so powerfull that it actually thins my blood out as well, i.e. less H2O in blood....not saying I won't, just not yet...Anyway, because of that I don't have a huge opinion either way...you would just want to be a little extra cautious then if you were relying on standard drugs like DZ.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2007, 12:57:56 PM »
I prefer Diazide over Furosemide as well, you actually feel it working.

bigrose

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2007, 02:37:37 PM »
lasix has kicked my ass before and i will never use it again. i like aldactone. it is a little on the weak side, but it works great for me.  i also use it when i take drol to combat the bloating. that diazide is something i am going to have to try.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2007, 08:57:39 PM »
lasix has kicked my ass before and i will never use it again. i like aldactone. it is a little on the weak side, but it works great for me.  i also use it when i take drol to combat the bloating. that diazide is something i am going to have to try.

most of the fitness/ figure girls go with the aldactone for that very reason...a little weaker....but it works! how do you dose it bigrose?

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2007, 11:21:53 PM »
any idea where dz is available ????? :-X