Author Topic: The Bodybuilding Gods  (Read 12613 times)

whitewidow

Re: The Bodybuilding Gods
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2007, 12:47:51 AM »
Honest question: why must you bring homosexuality into almost every post of yours?

I find it a little creepy, to be perfectly honest.

I have like 2,800 posts. I think I only make homo references to these members in order

1. derek anthony
2. vince goodrum
3. heckler.

if you can find some others post them but dont make up quotes like last time thats pathetic.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2007, 02:28:29 AM »
Last night the hottest 22 year old d-cup red head took me home with her. I'm 40. This morning I tried to hang out with her and she ditched me! No phone number, no goodbye, or anything. I guess she only wanted cheap meaningless sex with a muscle man. I have no problem with that, but how the fuck am I supposed to ever top that experience.

The bodybuilding gods are both generous and cruel. I praise and curse them at the same time.

2 pages and no one has stated the obvious.

She was unimpressed with your cock or shagging abilities.  Repeat business shouldn't be a problem.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2007, 02:43:03 AM »
Last night the hottest 22 year old d-cup red head took me home with her. I'm 40. This morning I tried to hang out with her and she ditched me! No phone number, no goodbye, or anything. I guess she only wanted cheap meaningless sex with a muscle man. I have no problem with that, but how the fuck am I supposed to ever top that experience.

The bodybuilding gods are both generous and cruel. I praise and curse them at the same time.
Hey dont blame your bbing god. ;D
Maybe you did bad and she didnt feel very good though...
Be modest and train your sex also.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2007, 04:00:33 AM »
young red heads is the shit. allways nice juggs  :D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2007, 04:47:42 AM »
2 pages and no one has stated the obvious.

She was unimpressed with your cock or shagging abilities.  Repeat business shouldn't be a problem.

Most likely is just the age barrier for a young American woman. Its not that common here.
You want a chick that age for girlfriend/ or for keeps? Dont bother w/ American girls.
Most of the world over, a 40yr old guy and a 20ish gal is not unusual.
The USA is the small exception, not the all powerfull standard.