Author Topic: JamieX4200 hahahahahahahaha today would have been that PWND bitch's birthday!  (Read 2556 times)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Man, that guy melted all over the place and was constantly owned on a daily basis for like 3 or 4 months.  I miss that delusional "I'm not fat, I'm training for kickboxing" douchebag

here's a gem, followed by another from this drunken lush "toughguy"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Jamie was the greatest practitioner of the self- induced meltdown this place has ever seen.

You could just post "Jamie is a fag" and he would threaten to kill you for 3 days.

AVBG

Man, that guy melted all over the place and was constantly owned on a daily basis for like 3 or 4 months.  I miss that delusional "I'm not fat, I'm training for kickboxing" douchebag

here's a gem, followed by another from this drunken lush "toughguy"

remember Jamie is a cage fighter ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Jamie was the greatest practitioner of the self- induced meltdown this place has ever seen.

You could just post "Jamie is a fag" and he would threaten to kill you for 3 days.
hahahaha, those were the good 'ol days, i remember i had him threatening to kill me with his shotgun, i told him to go get the gun put it in his mouth and pull the trigger, hahahaha, for awhile we had him going telling how great he looked.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
"Wanna throw hands?"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
"Wanna throw hands?"

hahahaha, those were the good 'ol days, i remember i had him threatening to kill me with his shotgun, i told him to go get the gun put it in his mouth and pull the trigger, hahahaha, for awhile we had him going telling how great he looked.

Hahahahahahaahahahahaaha haa!!!!!!!

All hail Jamiexl4200kkopfm!!!!

I think the being "nice" to jamie was some of the funniest shit ever on here.
 he kept posting "you guys aren't just fucking with me right?" and we'd all be going "nah,bro...your'e lookin good."

LOLOLOL

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
"Wanna throw hands?"

hahahahahaha yes, how could I forget the most ridiculous threat ever in the history of getbig  ahahahahahahha

AVBG

hahahahahaha yes, how could I forget the most ridiculous threat ever in the history of getbig  ahahahahahahha

seems like it was only yesterday!

drkaje

• Getbig V
BrianX melted down pretty fast too, LOL!

Anyone remember who it was that freaked out after having their balls broken? Something about "I sent you pics of my truck!!!"

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it

Anyone remember who it was that freaked out after having their balls broken? Something about "I sent you pics of my truck!!!"

was that double XL

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

where's 'ol Brian been? he wasn't as easy to melt as Jamie was, hahahahaha, that guy would threaten to kill you at the drop of a hat. ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
BAM!

Alex23

I miss BrianX's Dad even more...

the BrianX + dad jokes were the funniest shit on this board. Not to mention that he was a physicist... ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
Poor guys were born owned.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Poor guys were born owned.
hahaha when they were born the doctor screamed owned!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it

lol  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

ROFLMAO!

Anyone have that pic of JamieX hitting the bag with his arms at the level of his face and his stomach jutting out like he was 6 months pregnant?

The best part of that pic was what Jamie said just below it - "Now you guys can see I'm not fat" ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
ROFLMAO!

Anyone have that pic of JamieX hitting the bag with his arms at the level of his face and his stomach jutting out like he was 6 months pregnant?

The best part of that pic was what Jamie said just below it - "Now you guys can see I'm not fat" ;D

I wish I still had my "Penis Magnet" pic of Jamie to post in his honor

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
I wish I still had my "Penis Magnet" pic of Jamie to post in his honor

LOL, too bad it all got deleted :-\

How's training going big fella? You thinking of competing in the Mr Getbig and showing us all how it's done?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
LOL, too bad it all got deleted :-\

How's training going big fella? You thinking of competing in the Mr Getbig and showing us all how it's done?

Training real good...I'm hanging in the 240's but i'm harder than previously.

Don't know about the Mr Getbig. TBH...As Iv'e posted before I'm about 90% sure I'm going to get some serious supps and see what these bones are capable of before I'm too old, maybe even get on an actual stage . I have a child and unfortunately my Wife can't have any more, so that's not an issue. I'm in excellent health and I'm not the paranoid type so whatever happens happens.  i think i would be fucking gigantic, personally. So that's where my head is at

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Training real good...I'm hanging in the 240's but i'm harder than previously.

Don't know about the Mr Getbig. TBH...As Iv'e posted before I'm about 90% sure I'm going to get some serious supps and see what these bones are capable of before I'm too old, maybe even get on an actual stage . I have a child and unfortunately my Wife can't have any more, so that's not an issue. I'm in excellent health and I'm not the paranoid type so whatever happens happens.  i think i would be fucking gigantic, personally. So that's where my head is at

Haha you're gonna be one of them freaks who look mutated if you juice hard. If you're seriously thinking of doing it, maybe you can make a thread and post pics from time to time so we can all see how you change - just a suggestion.

Oh, and of course, I'd like you to make that thread in the V ;D

gimmic

• Getbig II
"Wanna throw hands?"

When's your next show, big guy?  ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Wasn't Jamy the geek on the motorbike?

drkaje

• Getbig V
When's your next show, big guy?  ::)

Depends on what shape I'm in come august and what the schedule looks like. Diet is pretty clean year round but I'm too busy to cut weight and change my schedule at this point. I'll just keep working out and eating clean until then. If I don't compete, then I'll cut 5 or ten pounds anyway. No point carrying around extra weight and claimng an off-season if you're not competing.

Find a show with fewer people next time, you'll place higher. :)

gimmic

• Getbig II
Depends on what shape I'm in come august and what the schedule looks like. Diet is pretty clean year round but I'm too busy to cut weight and change my schedule at this point. I'll just keep working out and eating clean until then. If I don't compete, then I'll cut 5 or ten pounds anyway. No point carrying around extra weight and claimng an off-season if you're not competing.

Find a show with fewer people next time, you'll place higher. :)

Sounds good, drkaje.  Good luck in your next show.

By the way, got any pics from your last one?  How did you place?