Author Topic: Wost accident you have seen in the gym  (Read 3988 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Wost accident you have seen in the gym
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2007, 10:01:57 AM »
The worst I saw was some guy trying to squat 495. As he came down, the bar didn't go back up. He tore both quads. He was lucky that he was using the pwoer rack so the safety bars prevented that weight from crashing down on him and posibly kiiling him. Brutal.

PN

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2007, 10:27:51 AM »
I'd have knocked you back on the bench, pussy!
Boy, if I owned a gym, you'd be barred for at least a week for being a bully.

/and a hypocrite 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2007, 10:30:14 AM »
I was spotting then got down and walked by the plates and pushed them in because they were loose.  I was standing behind the one side it had 3 plates on it i took my right arm and just pulled them together and my nipple got pinched between two plates.  I screamed very loud and was rubbing the shit out of it.  I told people what happened they laughed like hell. Well when I took my hand away my shirt was covered in blood.  I said what the fuck and lifted my shirt up and there was my nipple hanging off my chest.  About the size of a small eraser.  Anyway it hurt so fucking badI went home.  I iced it and everything.  I decided to cut it off cause it looked wierd.  I took some alcohol and ice and frooze the thing.  I took my finger nail cutter after making it sterile as I could I cut that fucker off.  It hurt 1000 times worse than the first time.  I will never do that again.

LMAO ;D...sorry mate..this is the best possible proof of gods existance..someone that clumsy shouldn't have ever been famous  :D
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2007, 10:31:16 AM »
The worst I saw was some guy trying to squat 495. As he came down, the bar didn't go back up. He tore both quads. He was lucky that he was using the pwoer rack so the safety bars prevented that weight from crashing down on him and posibly kiiling him. Brutal.

PN

dont leave it at that..did ya rush over..did ya help?? did ya call the ambulance?

give us the good stuff mate..
carpe` vaginum!