Author Topic: Wost accident you have seen in the gym  (Read 3999 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Wost accident you have seen in the gym
« on: April 02, 2007, 06:31:59 PM »
Alright..a eons ago..at capital fitness in riverdale MD i ws watching a huge guy do dumbell laterals with 80s..swinging em up and sorta banging em at the bottom..midway thru the set the guy utters a gut wretching womanish scream and falls to the floor..

so  myself and a buddy rush over thinking the guy might have torn his shoulder or something only to be horrified to see a small pool of blood start to gather and spread across the crotch of his sweats..

i rushed to call 911...

apparently he caught the tip of his junk between the 80s...  :-X

didn't see him in the gym after that incident..
carpe` vaginum!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Wost accident you have seen in the gym
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 06:56:05 PM »
Alright..a eons ago..at capital fitness in riverdale MD i ws watching a huge guy do dumbell laterals with 80s..swinging em up and sorta banging em at the bottom..midway thru the set the guy utters a gut wretching womanish scream and falls to the floor..

so  myself and a buddy rush over thinking the guy might have torn his shoulder or something only to be horrified to see a small pool of blood start to gather and spread across the crotch of his sweats..

i rushed to call 911...

apparently he caught the tip of his junk between the 80s...  :-X

didn't see him in the gym after that incident..

:o

:-X
HAHA, RON.....

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 06:58:57 PM »
ahahha good story

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 07:03:11 PM »
just last week i saw some persian kid talking on his cell phone and walked over an incline bench, tripped and fell on his face.

luckily he wore a wifebeater so his massive 13 inch guns dulled the fall.
Deep Tissue Massage

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007, 07:04:01 PM »
Hey I cut the end of my nipple off on the incline bench.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 07:05:33 PM »
i accidentally went into the women's locker room and raped 4-6 women.

thinking they were guys?
Deep Tissue Massage

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2007, 07:09:11 PM »
thinking they were guys?

brutal low calorie induced homosexuality

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2007, 07:29:09 PM »
Two meatheads where training chest beside me barely doing a plate on each side for inclines.. they weight 200 or more. One of them hits my bench by accident and tried to ignore it. I got up off the bench and the tough guy was not so tough and started to apologize. I intimidate most people.
just push some weight!

Luga74

• Getbig II
  • If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle......
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2007, 07:37:36 PM »
A 22yr old kid in Connecticut died last week or week before after a dumbell fell on his neck when he was doing bench. Was all over the news in Conn and here in RI.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2007, 07:39:52 PM »
Two meatheads where training chest beside me barely doing a plate on each side for inclines.. they weight 200 or more. One of them hits my bench by accident and tried to ignore it. I got up off the bench and the tough guy was not so tough and started to apologize. I intimidate most people.

because you had the gay look and they're straight
I am a mini beast

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2007, 07:41:54 PM »
A 22yr old kid in Connecticut died last week or week before after a dumbell fell on his neck when he was doing bench. Was all over the news in Conn and here in RI.

Wow.  DId he die instantly or was it a drawn out thing?  broken neck or bleed out? Incredible.

Luga74

• Getbig II
  • If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle......
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2007, 07:46:53 PM »
report said he was dead upon rescue personnel arrival so I'm guessing instantly by broken neck.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2007, 10:06:14 PM »
Heard a bb's dad choked to death under a barbell, maybe Arnie List or Craig Licker. Has to be the worst I DIDN'T see.

Now, below ... it certainly felt like an accident. Spotter thought so. And I can only assume the fuckers chanting "SKID-MARK! SKID-MARK!" believed it to be, too.

$2.3 million on Ebay, though, I'm thinking Divine Intervention.       

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2007, 10:13:01 PM »
i saw a guy get his shit totally broken at the gym.  This douchebag was on the squat rack, unloading weights, and another guy doing pushups on the floor next to the squat rack.  So theres 3 plates on each side and the dumbass unloads all the plates off the one side,  and the bar flips over, three plates and the bar smash the guy on the floor doing the pushups.  He was screaming for about 45 seconds before he blacked out from the pain.  Paramedics said his back might have been broken and carried him out on a stretcher.

The dumbass who caused the accident just said that he shouldnt have been doing pushups there, that it was his own fault.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2007, 10:57:32 PM »
So theres 3 plates on each side and the dumbass unloads all the plates off the one side,  and the bar flips over, three plates and the bar smash the guy on the floor doing the pushups. 

Holy shit!

Major fucking no-no.....
HAHA, RON.....

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2007, 11:14:51 PM »
never seen anything crazy but i did see something that could of seriously injured someone, this guy was unracking a barbell but doing one side at a time all of a sudden the bar tiltled and the 2 plates on the other side went flying, thank god noone was in the way

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2007, 08:19:41 AM »
i saw a guy get his shit totally broken at the gym.  This douchebag was on the squat rack, unloading weights, and another guy doing pushups on the floor next to the squat rack.  So theres 3 plates on each side and the dumbass unloads all the plates off the one side,  and the bar flips over, three plates and the bar smash the guy on the floor doing the pushups.  He was screaming for about 45 seconds before he blacked out from the pain.  Paramedics said his back might have been broken and carried him out on a stretcher.

The dumbass who caused the accident just said that he shouldnt have been doing pushups there, that it was his own fault.

Well if he was doing pushups right under a bar then it was his fault.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2007, 08:27:30 AM »
I'd have knocked you back on the bench, pussy!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2007, 08:29:27 AM »

I'd agree with the dumbass, doing pushups beside somebody squatting is about a 1 on a scale of 1-10 on the dumbass measure.
why the fuck does anyone do pushups anyway.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2007, 08:31:21 AM »
I'd have knocked you back on the bench, pussy!
Alexxx would stomp a mudhole in your skinny ass.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2007, 08:41:21 AM »
Hey I cut the end of my nipple off on the incline bench.

how??? please tell.. ???

fuck keith..getting bit by spiders..hobknobbing with movie stars..getting nipples cut off....quite the exotic life mate.. :D
carpe` vaginum!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2007, 08:42:28 AM »
how??? please tell.. ???

fuck keith..getting bit by spiders..hobknobbing with movie stars..getting nipples cut off....quite the exotic life mate.. :D

How is your squat workouts coming along? Are you using any gear this time around?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2007, 08:43:24 AM »
Worst accident is Toxic's pathetic juiced up squat numbers 225 for 7  :'( , get ready to say good bye to getbig forever

BittttttchFury!   ;D  why o why did you change your name? ;D
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2007, 08:45:10 AM »
How is your squat workouts coming along? Are you using any gear this time around?

great..and yep..one light day on wed..and hitting 225 for 10 or however many on friday early..before noon..i'll post up the video on utube by 4ish pm..

i might use a belt though..if someone at the gym lets me borrow..mine dont fit no more  :-[
carpe` vaginum!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2007, 09:58:23 AM »
how??? please tell.. ???

I was spotting then got down and walked by the plates and pushed them in because they were loose.  I was standing behind the one side it had 3 plates on it i took my right arm and just pulled them together and my nipple got pinched between two plates.  I screamed very loud and was rubbing the shit out of it.  I told people what happened they laughed like hell. Well when I took my hand away my shirt was covered in blood.  I said what the fuck and lifted my shirt up and there was my nipple hanging off my chest.  About the size of a small eraser.  Anyway it hurt so fucking badI went home.  I iced it and everything.  I decided to cut it off cause it looked wierd.  I took some alcohol and ice and frooze the thing.  I took my finger nail cutter after making it sterile as I could I cut that fucker off.  It hurt 1000 times worse than the first time.  I will never do that again.