Author Topic: OTC Injectables....Possible?  (Read 1435 times)

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
  • 1 DiRty Dawg eat dawg world...
OTC Injectables....Possible?
« on: April 02, 2007, 06:47:27 PM »
I know i'm getting bashed for this thread, anyway. I heard the VPX supplement co that make protein powders and the NO Shotgun stuff used to be under the name Micellean (or something like that) now i heard the reason they switched names was because they were actually making prohormones (that Mcguire made so famous) in sterile forms and people were using them as injectables. Now although i'm currently in my 6th week of my cycle, i've been using the no shotgun and the VPX Protein, the other day while ordering more protein, on the site i ordered this stuff they had called Hemogex by VPX, it made all these claims, this shit was expensive but i bought it since i've like all VPX's other products so far. i got it today and After reading the ingredients and directions for use it seems like they are indirectly telling you to inject this stuff. some of the ingredients are safflower oil, sesame oil NF, chitosan, purified water, ethyl alchohol (0.5% w/v) the box comes with 10 5cc vials and the box states how "each serving is contained in a single serving pharmaceutical light resistant vial." and "keep refrigerated"

under normal circumstances i would never even consider doing this, i guess its more out of curiosity knowing this company's past rep..

trab

• Getbig V
Re: OTC Injectables....Possible?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 06:57:09 PM »
I woulld not do that. Im not familar w/ the stuff. VPX has made some not bad stuff.

There was also OTC fomestane by another co that was intende to go IM. Only probs I had was sneezing.
It was a great anti-est, anti-cat  @ end of cycle. Trade name is Lupron Depot by script in Europe.
Dont stick that stuff.

gettinswole

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
  • 1 DiRty Dawg eat dawg world...
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 05:08:42 AM »
thanks guys, honestly, i was talking out my ass, i would never inject this stuff, i'm not ballsy enough. I guess the thread was posted more out of curiosity. In any event, i bought the stuff and will use it according to the directions.

On a seperate note i am getting fed up with all the shit gear that's been around as of lately, it seems like everything is fake or a slight % of the mgs it says is in the bottle. One of my boys tried selling me a bottle of prop with a cartoon dog with a superman costume on the bottle doing a most muscular. I can't believe this would be legit....times sure have changed...

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 05:23:22 AM »
thanks guys, honestly, i was talking out my ass, i would never inject this stuff, i'm not ballsy enough. I guess the thread was posted more out of curiosity. In any event, i bought the stuff and will use it according to the directions.

On a seperate note i am getting fed up with all the shit gear that's been around as of lately, it seems like everything is fake or a slight % of the mgs it says is in the bottle. One of my boys tried selling me a bottle of prop with a cartoon dog with a superman costume on the bottle doing a most muscular. I can't believe this would be legit....times sure have changed...

It all sounds pretty sad. If you got the kind of job, or ability to consider a extended holiday out of the USA, you might consider that.

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 11:14:57 AM »
theres good gear out there. Great gear infact.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 11:16:17 AM »
theres good gear out there. Great gear infact.

True. You just have to find it.