Author Topic: Is Kiwiol the cable guy?  (Read 4306 times)

Jamie_is_a_racist

Is Kiwiol the cable guy?
« on: April 02, 2007, 07:07:54 PM »

;D
quote author=kiwiol link=action=profile;u=12667 date=1175180750]
Mate you don't understand. I wouldn't hesitate to lose my modship and my SQUAD status (both of which I just fought like the Devil for) this moment if it could redeem me in the eyes of the person whose eyes I just lost it in.

I knew them long before I was SQUAD or V board mod and have always held them in very high regard. Being in their good books made me feel good about myself. I've only formed a bond like that with less than 5 other people in this board. I'm talking about a real bond mate, not like the fake ones we have in the SQUAD.

And that's why I said that it was one of the biggest lashings mate. Not due to V board or SQUAD or anything that's insignificant compared to that.
[/quote]

Quote from: kiwiol on March 29, 2007, 10:31:47 AM
Of course you do BenJ, why do you think I PMed YOU of all people?

Cause you're one of the handful of people who could see it like I wish it to be seen and know the correct amount of background information.

You my friend, were my perfect audience of my little show

And I wanted to impress you cause you are a guy who's worth making a friend of and you know it.

Of course, if I'm starting to look like Jim Carrey from 'The Cable Guy' who wants to 'make friends' and am freaking you out, you can just say, "I'm not really here that often"

I'll be normal from now on - watch me. A week or so from now, all this will be forgotten and people will be bitching about how the V board is rubbish cause it just has me making gay jokes

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Is Kiwiol the cable guy?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 07:14:01 PM »
hahahahaha!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 07:16:59 PM »
;D
Mate you don't understand. I wouldn't hesitate to lose my modship and my SQUAD status (both of which I just fought like the Devil for) this moment if it could redeem me in the eyes of the person whose eyes I just lost it in.

I knew them long before I was SQUAD or V board mod and have always held them in very high regard. Being in their good books made me feel good about myself. I've only formed a bond like that with less than 5 other people in this board. I'm talking about a real bond mate, not like the fake ones we have in the SQUAD.

i... this... buhwha??

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 07:37:15 PM »
Kiwiol thinks Big Thoughts about a tiny little board. it just has me confused at this point TBH

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007, 07:43:56 PM »
Kiwiol thinks Big Thoughts about a tiny little board. it just has me confused at this point TBH
glad to see he thinks his squad bros are fake.

not like the fake ones we have in the SQUAD[move]

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 07:53:00 PM »
glad to see he thinks his squad bros are fake.

not like the fake ones we have in the SQUAD[move]
What are you trying to say superstar?

Alex23

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2007, 08:18:03 PM »
Be careful Nick...

You don't want to have your inbox invaded with 45 PM of "are we friends yet? Are we friends yet?" ;D

The most epic "We deserve the right to own people and say whatever we want" and turn around and meltdown for 2 days when you get the taste of your own medicine.. ;D

This one was for a good friend I fought for  8)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2007, 08:27:15 PM »
What are you trying to say superstar?
i never thought you guys were fake ;D

though i sure hope heckler doesn't kick kiwiol for good over this ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2007, 08:33:48 PM »
yes i will soon asend to my rightful spot with in the squad
yes you are the squad my friend.

Alex23

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2007, 08:35:52 PM »
yes i will soon asend to my rightful spot with in the squad

Hahahah you little fucking shit..

Nick Sr is quite a nice guy.. you must've whine a hell a lot to get those majestic post taken down..

Alex23

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2007, 08:41:33 PM »
muhaha true SSBG, I came back with BIGGER BALLS this time so there is more room for all you huggers!

brutal gimmick a la we know who...

I know who you are...

timeout in 5 4 3 2 1...

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2007, 08:42:03 PM »
Be careful Nick...

You don't want to have your inbox invaded with 45 PM of "are we friends yet? Are we friends yet?" ;D

The most epic "We deserve the right to own people and say whatever we want" and turn around and meltdown for 2 days when you get the taste of your own medicine.. ;D

This one was for a good friend I fought for  8)

My inbox HAS been invaded....this is verbatum:

Nick Hersch
Getbig I

nick of time
« Sent to: Condor on: Today at 08:20:12 PM » Quote Reply Remove  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey dude i'm a gimmic just having some fun i'll delete this account in a couple of days, just wanted to let you in on it cause i think your a cool poster.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2007, 08:43:36 PM »

My inbox HAS been invaded....this is verbatum:

Nick Hersch
Getbig I

nick of time
« Sent to: Condor on: Today at 08:20:12 PM » Quote Reply Remove  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey dude i'm a gimmic just having some fun i'll delete this account in a couple of days, just wanted to let you in on it cause i think your a cool poster.
hahaha posting pm's is the new in thang ;D

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2007, 08:53:23 PM »
i'll delete this account in a couple of days, just wanted to let you in on it cause i think your a cool poster.

::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2007, 10:35:33 PM »
Condor your futile attempt to discredit me will not work.  That's a weak attempt at a PM.

only one poster on this board who uses words like "futile" on a regular basis and it sure as shit ain't nick.

hi adam.  :)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2007, 07:56:36 AM »
kiwiol who in the fuck are you talking to or about in that pm ???

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2007, 08:03:44 AM »
kiwiol who in the fuck are you talking to or about in that pm ???

I won't reveal that Superstar. But that's why I got a bit pissed off with you for a few minutes, before realising you never looked at that aspect of the picture simply because you couldn't know about it in any way (it was only between me and the person). I have no worries about the rest of the shit that was said in the PMs even though they made me look like a total psycho ;D

Thankfully, that person (it's a woman and it's not Rip or Jenny) was too sweet to see the actual ugliness or if they did, to act like they didn't. Thats all that matters to me ;)

BTW, I knew someone was going to mention The Cable Guy after all those PMs got posted ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2007, 08:11:20 AM »
I won't reveal that Superstar. But that's why I got a bit pissed off with you for a few minutes, before realising you never looked at that aspect of the picture simply because you couldn't know about it in any way (it was only between me and the person). I have no worries about the rest of the shit that was said in the PMs even though they made me look like a total psycho ;D

Thankfully, that person (it's a woman and it's not Rip or Jenny) was too sweet to see the actual ugliness or if they did, to act like they didn't. Thats all that matters to me ;)

BTW, I knew someone was going to mention The Cable Guy after all those PMs got posted ;D
bro "jamie is the racist" is not me just so you know, and i just got a pm saying it was BP that exposed that pm so i can understand you being pissed off.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2007, 08:14:33 AM »
bro "jamie is the racist" is not me just so you know, and i just got a pm saying it was BP that exposed that pm so i can understand you being pissed off.

Haha no need to explain big man. It's OK. If anything, all the PMs that have been posted have only cemented what I've said about myself all along.

The icing on the cake is that I seem to have genuinely scared/freaked out a lot of people by my intensity which though underhanded, I'm willing to take as a compliment for what it implies ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2007, 08:20:18 AM »
There are three things god should not have made:

Jews, persians and flies.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2007, 02:07:43 PM »

then you never would have been born :-\
p

The Heckler

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2007, 02:18:44 PM »

hahaha, this post is fucking hilarious

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2007, 03:52:17 PM »
;D
quote author=kiwiol link=action=profile;u=12667 date=1175180750]

And that's why I said that it was one of the biggest lashings mate. Not due to V board or SQUAD or anything that's insignificant compared to that.

Quote from: kiwiol on March 29, 2007, 10:31:47 AM
Of course you do BenJ, why do you think I PMed YOU of all people?

Cause you're one of the handful of people who could see it like I wish it to be seen and know the correct amount of background information.

You my friend, were my perfect audience of my little show

And I wanted to impress you cause you are a guy who's worth making a friend of and you know it.

Of course, if I'm starting to look like Jim Carrey from 'The Cable Guy' who wants to 'make friends' and am freaking you out, you can just say, "I'm not really here that often"

I'll be normal from now on - watch me. A week or so from now, all this will be forgotten and people will be bitching about how the V board is rubbish cause it just has me making gay jokes

so is BP still in the squad after exposing kiwiol calling his squad bros fake?