Author Topic: britain has become a giant pussy  (Read 2953 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: britain has become a giant pussy
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2007, 09:19:41 AM »
So you're not much of a "Christian" if you have friends like this. You can tell a man by the friends he keeps.

Nordic Superman,
I don't want to get into a religious debate on the politics board, but I'll go ahead and say that Christians can and should have non-Christian friends as well as Christian friends.

Matthew 9:11-13
11When the Pharisees saw this, they asked his disciples, "Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and 'sinners'?"
 12On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. 13But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'[a] For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

Christians, however, should not be in the company of sinners too often and must not participate in the same sinful life style as the non-Christians.

1 Corinthians 15:33
Do not be misled: "Bad company corrupts good character."

Having said all that, my friend is no longer a Muslim.  He became a Christian after falling in love with a Christian woman.  Now he has to flee his country and his own family because his family is required by law to kill him for leaving the Muslim faith.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2007, 09:28:10 AM »
I wasn't referring to Christian values and teachings when I said: "You can tell a man by the friends he keeps"

I was stating a modern sensibility. The fact that he was muslim wasn't the issue, it was his beliefs and his desire to facilitate his beliefs and desires.

You were/are friends with a man with desires that YOU remove your saviour (Jesus) from your life and submit to allah, and only allah.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2007, 09:32:42 AM »
Why should the average American give a shit about Israel? Is it because of the powerful jewish lobby in the US?  ::)

Jewish lobbying and religion aside,

all Americans should care about Israel because Israel is the only "true ally" you have in the middle east.

all Americans should care about Israel because if all hell breaks loose in the middle east because of Israel, gas prices will go through the roof and you can say good bye to the comfy life style that you are used to.  Your economy could collapse.  That is if all Arab countries attack Israel at the same time or if Israel attacks Iran.  If the US wasn't keeping Israel on a very short leash, Israel would have bombed Iran by now, because they are trying to get nuclear weapons while threatening to wipe Israel off the face of the earth.

How do you think the 6 day war started on June 19, 1967?  Arab countries threatened to invade Israel and destroy them.  So Israel attacked and invaded them first.  The war was pretty much over in one day, or in just a few hours, after Israel took out all of Egypt's planes and air fields.  The other Arab countries were then left with no air support.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2007, 09:39:31 AM »
I wasn't referring to Christian values and teachings when I said: "You can tell a man by the friends he keeps"

I was stating a modern sensibility. The fact that he was muslim wasn't the issue, it was his beliefs and his desire to facilitate his beliefs and desires.

You were/are friends with a man with desires that YOU remove your saviour (Jesus) from your life and submit to allah, and only allah.

Okay

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2007, 09:45:28 AM »
Let them gets their butts kicked. Why should the average American give a shit about Israel? Is it because of the powerful jewish lobby in the US?  ::)

Besides, that's not the point.  Israel aside, the point is that according to my Arab friend, pulling out of Iraq and allowing Iran to take over, and then allowing Iran to take out Israel, if that were possible, one day you may wake up and find that you have a new Muslim nation to the south(Mexico), and another to the north(Canada).

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2007, 09:46:21 AM »
Yeah

It's the typical "Sky is Falling" leftist crap that you see on every left-wing kook blog.

Here, drink this:

You're a bitey little dog, aren't you?  :)