Author Topic: britain has become a giant pussy  (Read 2955 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
britain has become a giant pussy
« on: April 03, 2007, 01:56:56 AM »
whatever happened to the britain that controlled the world, back in the day they would have never taken shit like this especially from some non-europeans, they would have bombarded their coastal cities, blockaded their harbors and sent in troop to get their people back and would have left hundreds of civilians dead, wtf happened to this once-proud world power???

all their cameras and immigrants have left them a giant steaming pussy. britain needs to get some sense slapped back into them.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Re: britain has become a giant pussy
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 05:39:40 AM »
whatever happened to the britain that controlled the world, back in the day they would have never taken shit like this especially from some non-europeans, they would have bombarded their coastal cities, blockaded their harbors and sent in troop to get their people back and would have left hundreds of civilians dead, wtf happened to this once-proud world power???

all their cameras and immigrants have left them a giant steaming pussy. britain needs to get some sense slapped back into them.

Just wait man, apolgist liberals like Beserker, Ribo and others will do the same thing to our country. It's just a matter of time
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 06:17:01 AM »
Iran claims to have multiple and independently verified satelite intel showing the UK troops did cross into Iranian waters, repeatedly over a course of days.

No telling if its' true... but if it is, and Iran has committed no illegal act, a lot of people calling for Rosie's imprisonment for talking, are going to have egg on their face.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 06:19:09 AM »
Iran claims to have multiple and independently verified satelite intel showing the UK troops did cross into Iranian waters, repeatedly over a course of days.

No telling if its' true... but if it is, and Iran has committed no illegal act, a lot of people calling for Rosie's imprisonment for talking, are going to have egg on their face.

Rosie isn't an idiot for simply talking, she is an idiot for saying it was staged
gotta love life

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 06:24:04 AM »
An Arab friend of mine told me once that he believes Islam will peacefully infiltrate all nations and take over, as he believes they are doing in France and England.  Once powerful enough, he believes they will try to take over the remaining few nations by force.  He believes these few remaning nations that will not bow to them will be Australia, Israel and the United States of America.  Just thought I'd share his thoughts.  A little out there, but interesting.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 06:28:54 AM »
An Arab friend of mine told me once that he believes Islam will peacefully infiltrate all nations and take over, as he believes they are doing in France and England.  Once powerful enough, he believes they will try to take over the remaining few nations by force.  He believes these few remaning nations that will not bow to them will be Australia, Israel and the United States of America.  Just thought I'd share his thoughts.  A little out there, but interesting.

That is in no way ou there! Bin Laden has been quoted saying the same thing. You know where the capital city of their new world dominace will be? Baghdad....so yeah lets pull out and let them get started.
gotta love life

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 07:21:52 AM »
whatever happened to the britain that controlled the world

Their arrogant and futile attempt to enforce global dominion ended with a crippling humiliation in the Middle East - after which the fundamental unsoundness of their economy left the country mired in ineffectual mediocrity. No longer able to keep other peoples under the boot, they're doing so to their own - creating a surveillance society more systemic than anything imagined by Orwell.

Man, this sounds familiar...   :(

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2007, 07:28:39 AM »
You know where the capital city of their new world dominace will be? Baghdad....so yeah lets pull out and let them get started.

Well, now that you mention it, my Arab friend also said that he believes Iran is just anxiously waiting for the US to pullout of Iraq so that they can take over and establish a theocracy there, expand their Islamic dominance over the middle East and surround Israel for a future attack.  He said the US government knows this and that is yet another reason not to pull out.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2007, 07:37:01 AM »
Well, now that you mention it, my Arab friend also said that he believes Iran is just anxiously waiting for the US to pullout of Iraq so that they can take over and establish a theocracy there, expand their Islamic dominance over the middle East and surround Israel for a future attack.  He said the US government knows this and that is yet another reason not to pull out.

Loco..do  you know where OBL is? Your friend sounds like he is on his mailing list. The libs can't see that though. Just like Hitler told us what he would do step for step and everyone ignored him. OBL and radical muslims have laid their plans on the table for us and the libs look the other way
gotta love life

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2007, 07:41:38 AM »
Rosie isn't an idiot for simply talking, she is an idiot for saying it was staged

So far, I agree with that, BUT she is correct is saying that there's precedent for what she's alleging.  At this point, she wants everything to be a direct component of a conspiracy and that's not always what's going on. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2007, 07:44:39 AM »
Loco..do  you know where OBL is? Your friend sounds like he is on his mailing list. The libs can't see that though. Just like Hitler told us what he would do step for step and everyone ignored him. OBL and radical muslims have laid their plans on the table for us and the libs look the other way

No, I don't know anything about OBL.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2007, 07:47:02 AM »
Just wait man, apolgist liberals like Beserker, Ribo and others will do the same thing to our country. It's just a matter of time

Now they wont..  

We should just leave the islamic world alone and let them slaughter each other.. Maybe after a 100 years they'll start becoming more civilized.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2007, 07:48:04 AM »

of course Iran wants to take over Iraq now, thanks to the US taking out Saddam.. Iran is crazy if they even think they can strike Israel..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2007, 07:51:25 AM »
Perhaps the UK soldiers fiasco didn't work out as planned.

They we captured a few days before Mar 28, the original planned Iran strike date, according to Russian officials in January.  Maybe the UK was willing to send those 15 to be killed, to justify a war, but Iran quickly fed them well on CNN, which prevented what would have been a retalitory strike right around march 28.  Who knows.

Blair is talking VERY soft today, which makes me think that Iran's claim it has ironclad proof those UK soldiers were indeed in Iranian waters, might have some merit.   If Iran indeed kidnapped 15 brave soldiers, I got a feeling we'd be bombing them already.  Did Iran send UK/US a copy of the sat footage showing snooping soldiers in someone else's yard?  Again, who knows...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2007, 07:53:15 AM »
Iran is crazy if they even think they can strike Israel..

They are crazy, they will attack Israel eventually, and they will lose.  It happened to Egypt, Syria and Jordan during the 6 day war.  They all got their butts kicked by Israel in just 6 days.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2007, 07:59:48 AM »
They are crazy, they will attack Israel eventually, and they will lose.  It happened to Egypt, Syria and Jordan during the 6 day war.  They all got their butts kicked by Israel in just 6 days.

Let them gets their butts kicked. Why should the average American give a shit about Israel? Is it because of the powerful jewish lobby in the US?  ::)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2007, 08:00:38 AM »
Let them gets their butts kicked. Why should the average American give a shit about Israel? Is it because of the powerful jewish lobby in the US?  ::)

It is the important religious items in the region
gotta love life

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2007, 08:02:12 AM »
I wish the US would cross into their waters and when they approached us, blow the filthy stinking rag head iranians out of the damn water.  YOU ARE NEXT IRAN! 
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2007, 08:02:52 AM »
Their arrogant and futile attempt to enforce global dominion ended with a crippling humiliation in the Middle East - after which the fundamental unsoundness of their economy left the country mired in ineffectual mediocrity. No longer able to keep other peoples under the boot, they're doing so to their own - creating a surveillance society more systemic than anything imagined by Orwell.

Man, this sounds familiar...   :(

Yeah

It's the typical "Sky is Falling" leftist crap that you see on every left-wing kook blog.

Here, drink this:

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2007, 08:04:13 AM »
It is the important religious items in the region

Those religious items are important historically and stood the test of time even when the persians, greeks, romans and eventually the arabs controled Israel. They'll always stand as people have a profound respect for them, even anti-religion people like myself.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2007, 08:08:02 AM »
Those religious items are important historically and stood the test of time even when the persians, greeks, romans and eventually the arabs controled Israel. They'll always stand as people have a profound respect for them, even anti-religion people like myself.

I know they will be there but christians want to feel that tye can visit the forever and fear losing that option
gotta love life

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2007, 08:10:26 AM »
I know they will be there but christians want to feel that tye can visit the forever and fear losing that option

So we should go to war over christians visiting the holy land? haha  ::) Unless Iran does something like actual military action we shouldn't do anything to them, althrough I'll admit they are a threat.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2007, 08:13:52 AM »
I wish the US would cross into their waters and when they approached us, blow the filthy stinking rag head iranians out of the damn water.  YOU ARE NEXT IRAN! 

I'm curious if you're going to do any of the fighting that you so vociferously promote? Or are you going to leave it to others to do the fighting for you while you live comfortably here in the US?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2007, 08:21:38 AM »
So we should go to war over christians visiting the holy land? haha  ::) Unless Iran does something like actual military action we shouldn't do anything to them, althrough I'll admit they are a threat.

I didn't say go to war. That is just my thought on why we care about Israel
gotta love life

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2007, 09:04:20 AM »

It's over for us. Our ranks have been infiltrated by the immigration joke this country is under. We also have the bonus of being a EU nation thus we are crippled by it's beaurocracy and political correctness.

See: http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070331/D8O6R8V03.html

An Arab friend of mine told me once that he believes Islam will peacefully infiltrate all nations and take over, as he believes they are doing in France and England.  Once powerful enough, he believes they will try to take over the remaining few nations by force.  He believes these few remaning nations that will not bow to them will be Australia, Israel and the United States of America.  Just thought I'd share his thoughts.  A little out there, but interesting.

So you're not much of a "Christian" if you have friends like this. You can tell a man by the friends he keeps.
الاسلام هو شيطانية