Author Topic: Please tell me the democrats plan for fighting terrorism?  (Read 4731 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Re: Please tell me the democrats plan for fighting terrorism?
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2007, 01:58:33 PM »
Jack Nicolson said in best in A FEW GOOD MEN that applies to limp wristed liberals thinking the world should be viewed through rose colored glasses and that will make it so......YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!~
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2007, 02:01:57 PM »
Why?

Terry, are you at all familiar with operation Northwoods, a plan in 1962 to crash planes and stage terror attacks in miami in order to instigate a war with Cuba?  The joint chiefs and the DoD all approved it - JFK didn't.

Can you research it (Wiki is your friend) and let me know your thoughts on this - a US Govt plan to stage terror attacks on our people to achieve justification for a war?

Here we go again...that plan never happened fool, drop it already
gotta love life

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2007, 02:10:33 PM »
Here we go again...that plan never happened fool, drop it already

i suspected it didn't.  conspiracy theorists run amuk.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2007, 02:29:28 PM »
I think this picture best represents the Democrats' view of fighting terrorism.  LOL

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2007, 02:39:12 PM »
I think this picture best represents the Democrats' view of fighting terrorism.  LOL

LOL! 

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2007, 09:12:57 PM »
and if it is revealed, i'll still love my nation.  I'll shock you further and tell you that i KNOW there are spooky things the government does but ONLY in our best interest.   If it comes out we crashed the planes to keep the rest of the nation safe by taking out Iraq before they got weapons of mass destruction, i'll still salute president bush, might even make me respect him more by realizing he had even bigger balls than i initially thought.

Yep, i agree sometimes our government probably has to do some spooky things and i'd still love my nation, fly the red white and blue proudly and be DAMN glad i'm an AMERICAN!

Cool.  I respect this a lot, rooster.

Someone once said that you should love your nation 100% of the time, and your govt when they earn it.  I think that makes sense.  There have been corrupt administrations in history, there is no denying that.  And people who criticized them weren't bad people - they were technically right. 

ANd yes, our country is run looking at the next 100 years - and yes, their letting 9/11 happen was a GOOD move for the US' long term interests.  It gave us afghanistan, which we upgraded to iraq.  Yes, we did it for "freedom" - but it was the freedom that comes from owning resources of the world that CHI/RUS cannot.

In the end - the dems are RIGHT from a moral mindset.  And the repubs are right from a practical mindset.    Bush did a horrible thing by letting 911 happen, on a moral level.  But a wonderful thing, on a utilitarian, longterm US interests, level.

That is why politics is so damn intriguing.  Even when you're completely wrong, you're often still completely right.  And vice versa.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2007, 09:35:45 PM »
I know what their plan doesn't involve:

-  Not consulting a former 4 star army general in your cabinet.

-  Invading a country with few ties to terrorism while OBL is still running loose.

-  Invading a country without a competent post war plan.

Sinking 500 billion into project that bred more terrorism

That's just  few things!

And take your crickets and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Pathetic Drone Neotaints

Your cult leader BUSH has you so brain washed even the mists of obvious blunders you still run around wondering if the democrats could screw things up more than that.

YOU ALL NEED TO GET YOUR HEADS EXAMINED OR AT LEAST JUST ADMIT TO YOURSELVES HOW STUPID YOU TRULY ARE.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2007, 05:12:15 AM »
Your cult leader BUSH has you so brain washed even the mists of obvious blunders you still run around wondering if the democrats could screw things up more than that.

It's like lying on your deathbed, ravaged with cancer of the ass, mocking heart disaease.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2007, 05:15:24 AM »
HOW DO YOU NEGOTIATE WITH PEOPLE WHO TO US SEEM IRATIONAL?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2007, 05:52:09 AM »
I know what their plan doesn't involve:

-  Not consulting a former 4 star army general in your cabinet.

-  Invading a country with few ties to terrorism while OBL is still running loose.

-  Invading a country without a competent post war plan.

Sinking 500 billion into project that bred more terrorism

That's just  few things!

And take your crickets and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Pathetic Drone Neotaints

YOU ALL NEED TO GET YOUR HEADS EXAMINED OR AT LEAST JUST ADMIT TO YOURSELVES HOW STUPID YOU TRULY ARE.

I'm sort of curious.  Are there people, democrats I guess, that think terrorism will end if we kill OBL?

lol, the reason OBL really isn't that key, hes an old man for one, possibly dead and there will always be another raghead over there set to become the next OBL.  So rather than kill OBL, more important to wipe out Al-Quaeda.

I bet OBL is in some cave shaking, afraid to die, with about 120 iraqi women in his cave as he forces them to suck his cock while he chants JIHAD!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2007, 05:56:59 AM »
I'm sort of curious.  Are there people, democrats I guess, that think terrorism will end if we kill OBL?
Great question.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2007, 06:15:25 AM »
Cool.  I respect this a lot, rooster.

What?

You respect it a lot if someone would be in support of Bush being behind the attack on the WTC's?  ???

How come?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2007, 06:44:49 AM »
Great question.

Then why not go after countries that were the main breeding grounds for terror? Countries such as Pakistan, Saudia Arabia and Egypt.

Taking action doesn't mean what you are doing is right. If you think invading Iraq was right and that invading Iran will also be right then you're a dumbass.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2007, 06:46:45 AM »
Then why not go after countries that were the main breeding grounds for terror? Countries such as Pakistan, Saudia Arabia and Egypt.

Taking action doesn't mean what you are doing is right. If you think invading Iraq was right and that invading Iran will also be right then you're a dumbass.

Invading Iraq was worth it for one reason.  For the moment they found Saddam in a hole and he pleaded 'please please don't shoot, i am saddam hussein'

Just for that priceless moment to show the rest of the Iraqi people how this super leader turned into a pussy in one second, well.....PRICELESS!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2007, 06:48:34 AM »
i respect his honesty, hedge.

many of the far right folks here say "bush didn't do it.  He wouldn't.  He couldn't."

Rooster is a realist, and at 48, he's seen a lot of false terror in the world in his day.  He's no 21-year old spring chicken, naive to the bone like some folks arguing here.

It takes courage to say what he said.  I think most of his dem-bashing is for fun, and he's a little war-hungry, sure.  But with so many simple naive people here, his honestly - although a tad warmongerish - is refreshing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2007, 06:49:23 AM »
Invading Iraq was worth it for one reason.  For the moment they found Saddam in a hole and he pleaded 'please please don't shoot, i am saddam hussein'

Just for that priceless moment to show the rest of the Iraqi people how this super leader turned into a pussy in one second, well.....PRICELESS!

Can you name one world leader you think would have been brave and defiant when surrounded by armed men from above?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2007, 06:53:59 AM »
i respect his honesty, hedge.

many of the far right folks here say "bush didn't do it.  He wouldn't.  He couldn't."

Rooster is a realist, and at 48, he's seen a lot of false terror in the world in his day.  He's no 21-year old spring chicken, naive to the bone like some folks arguing here.

It takes courage to say what he said.  I think most of his dem-bashing is for fun, and he's a little war-hungry, sure.  But with so many simple naive people here, his honestly - although a tad warmongerish - is refreshing.

Ok.

Must've had a dumb moment.

I re-read your post. Should've figured it out. :-[

Have to agree about the honesty part.

It's a good start for a good argument.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2007, 07:00:00 AM »
Can you name one world leader you think would have been brave and defiant when surrounded by armed men from above?

RONALD REAGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2007, 07:49:13 AM »

yes, exactly!  i like your style!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2007, 07:59:29 AM »
RONALD REAGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting.

I also think Rumsfeld would shout some profane blashphemy.  He kept it real.  Believed in the cause, lifelong, right, wrong, or otherwise.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2007, 08:01:03 AM »
Interesting.

I also think Rumsfeld would shout some profane blashphemy.  He kept it real.  Believed in the cause, lifelong, right, wrong, or otherwise.

Can't you hear Rumsfield telling some newbie reporter YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2007, 09:10:02 AM »

How is the right's 'war on drugs' going? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2007, 08:38:12 AM »

lol, the reason OBL really isn't that key, hes an old man for one, possibly dead and there will always be another raghead over there set to become the next OBL.  So rather than kill OBL, more important to wipe out Al-Quaeda.

I bet OBL is in some cave shaking, afraid to die, with about 120 iraqi women in his cave as he forces them to suck his cock while he chants JIHAD!

Well some Idiots actually thought invading Iraq would help the fight on terrorism. 

Are you one of them?

Of course getting OBL wasn't going to stop them.  But letting them leave from tora bora probably was another "only BUSH could be so stupid" move.  NOW ALQ is operating fine in those mountains again.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2007, 10:03:54 AM »
Well some Idiots actually thought invading Iraq would help the fight on terrorism. 

Are you one of them?

Of course getting OBL wasn't going to stop them.  But letting them leave from tora bora probably was another "only BUSH could be so stupid" move.  NOW ALQ is operating fine in those mountains again.

You honestly think that Iraq has had zero effect on terrorism?
gotta love life