Author Topic: Can I Join the Squad?  (Read 4045 times)

gimmic

• Getbig II
Can I Join the Squad?
« on: April 03, 2007, 01:46:32 PM »
If another Squad member should just so happen to be laughed/harassed off the board (like BerzerkFury) or completely emasculated (like Sarcasm), would a spot open up for me to be considered as a member?

Thank you for your consideration.   :D 

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Can I Join the Squad?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 01:48:02 PM »
And who are you jockrider?

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 01:49:15 PM »
If another Squad member should just so happen to be laughed/harassed off the board (like BerzerkFury) or completely emasculated (like Sarcasm), would a spot open up for me to be considered as a member?

Thank you for your consideration.   :D 

You can't even come up with my full name what makes you think anything you have done here to date would warrant a Squad position...

You should change your name from gimmic to rhetoric...hahahahahaha

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 02:06:14 PM »

AHAAHAHAHAAH!!!!   

I say "gimmic" can blow me.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 02:14:17 PM »

You should change your name from gimmic to rhetoric...hahahahahaha

That was actually pretty good ;D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 02:46:48 PM »

Gimmic is the man that forced your boy Jerkfury (Nick Hersh) into exile.  From what I hear, data has been collected for Kiwiol (not by me), and the Sars project maybe completed....Mars was decided to be a waste of time and resources.

Although he is not wrecking crew, and he may even be (heckler) he is a pretty good poster.
\

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 02:49:51 PM »
Gimmic is the man that forced your boy Jerkfury (Nick Hersh) into exile.  From what I hear, data has been collected for Kiwiol (not by me), and the Sars project maybe completed....Mars was decided to be a waste of time and resources.

Although he is not wrecking crew, and he may even be (heckler) he is a pretty good poster.

Ownings are determined by wit, not resources.    That's like hiring another dude to beat the shit outta the guy your girlfriend is bangin on the side cause you can't get the job done yourself.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2007, 02:55:18 PM »
Ownings are determined by wit, not resources.    That's like hiring another dude to beat the shit outta the guy your girlfriend is bangin on the side cause you can't get the job done yourself.

Yes, I agree, however I did give him credit for some funny posts of which he did infact own BF.  BF took the approach that If I hang out and pretend it doesn't phaze me I'm not owned.  However if he wasn't he be on the boards now, and where has Nick been? 
\

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2007, 03:11:38 PM »
Yes, I agree, however I did give him credit for some funny posts of which he did infact own BF.  BF took the approach that If I hang out and pretend it doesn't phaze me I'm not owned.  However if he wasn't he be on the boards now, and where has Nick been? 

And see, I disagree, the fact that BF isn't responding shows me he truly doesn't care as much as everyone assumes he does.   For example, if circumstances were flipped on someone like Bluto he'd post endlessly in defense.   Don't get wrong, BF has a true talent for annoying the shit outta people LOL, but the fact he ain't sayin shit when any other ego driven fool would shows me he just don't care that much.   That's just how I see it.

The Heckler

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2007, 03:17:27 PM »

Not me.  I have only one account, and this is it.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2007, 03:25:34 PM »
And see, I disagree, the fact that BF isn't responding shows me he truly doesn't care as much as everyone assumes he does.   For example, if circumstances were flipped on someone like Bluto he'd post endlessly in defense.   Don't get wrong, BF has a true talent for annoying the shit outta people LOL, but the fact he ain't sayin shit when any other ego driven fool would shows me he just don't care that much.   That's just how I see it.

MOS to each his own bother. 
\

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2007, 03:31:29 PM »
MOS to each his own bother. 

It's all good.....I ain't mad at ya.   ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2007, 03:35:39 PM »
hahahaha, are you inferring that "gimmic" is like the 120 pound geek who goes on Jerry Springer because his girlfriend is fucking the 265 pound bodybuilder so he can "confront" him only because he knows there's 20 bodygaurds who will break up any confrontation, MOS?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2007, 03:39:20 PM »
hahahaha, are you inferring that "gimmic" is like the 120 pound geek who goes on Jerry Springer because his girlfriend is fucking the 265 pound bodybuilder so he can "confront" him only because he knows there's 20 bodygaurds who will break up any confrontation, MOS?

AHAAHAHAH!!!!  "120 pound geek".....no way gimmic's that big.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2007, 03:41:36 PM »

Maybe he isn't saying shit NOW...but he did for a few days straight after his pics were posted....IF he really didn't care,he would still be posting like he used to.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2007, 03:48:10 PM »

I have to disagree MOS.

BF isn't here (under that handle) because it was shattered into a million pieces.

He's probably using a fallback handle and laying low.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2007, 03:50:17 PM »
I have to disagree MOS.

BF isn't here (under that handle) because it was shattered into a million pieces.

He's probably using a fallback handle and laying low.
i have to agree. me and BF are cool, but there's no way that didn't bother him.

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2007, 03:52:36 PM »

100% correct................. .....truer words have never been spoken

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2007, 03:54:38 PM »
If it didn't bother him at all I'd be very impressed.....it was brutal.   I'm not phased by much on here, but I'm human and have my limits.   Still, BF has said before that Ron can delete his account anytime cause post volume and "the account" mean nothing to him....that was months ago.   Hey, if he doesn't come back as BF I'll be disappointed and if he doesn't come back at all then I was wrong and it was all talk.   

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2007, 04:23:01 PM »
Ownings are determined by wit, not resources.

MOS,

You just destroyed them and they don't even fucking know it, LOL!

gimmic

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2007, 06:55:58 PM »
Wow, tough crowd here.   :'(

So far, we have:

3 Nays (MOS, Sarc and Mars)

0 Yeas

Can I hear from other active Squad members, especially kiwiol and drkaje?

Thank you.   :D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2007, 07:19:16 PM »

but an owning also has to be personal (meaning unique to a person) or it's worthless. i can't get insulted if people say things that have no actual bearing on my life or are just cookie-cutter lines that get used on anyone and everyone. it's sort of like the getbig equivalent of rap battles. the best guys always make it specific to the guy they're battling, not just using pre-written lines that could be used on whoever they're against this time.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2007, 07:30:21 PM »
but an owning also has to be personal (meaning unique to a person) or it's worthless. i can't get insulted if people say things that have no actual bearing on my life or are just cookie-cutter lines that get used on anyone and everyone. it's sort of like the getbig equivalent of rap battles. the best guys always make it specific to the guy they're battling, not just using pre-written lines that could be used on whoever they're against this time.

meltdown   ;)

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2007, 08:19:13 PM »

So far, we have:

0 Yeas

Hey Fuck Stick...I mean gimmic are you still here...

What happened to the whole David Blaine I can get anyones information act you have been doing...Moved on to card tricks...lol?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2007, 06:06:58 AM »

So far, we have:

0 Yeas

Gimmick, I don't think you'll ever make it into the SQUAD at least based on what we've seen of you so far.

The only option we're giving you is to become the SQUAD's official doormat meaning your primary purpose here would be to get kicked around by us as and when we please.

Let me know if you're keen. I'll process the request ASAP 8)