Author Topic: When are you competing??  (Read 3626 times)

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
When are you competing??
« on: April 03, 2007, 02:06:57 PM »
Ladies, just wondering when everyone is competing this year.  It is great that the season has started!!!!!

Personally my schedule is as follows:
INBF, April 28 in Madison
NGA, May 12 in Peoria, IL
NPC, May 18 in Chicago, IL

Then maybe a National Level show...just depends on my physique and stamina.  Can't wait to step on stage this year as a bber.  I am getting a little nervous about my weight-I still haven't broken 130, yikes!  I don't want to be a heavyweight, ha  ;D

Can't wait to hear from you all  :-*
Jennifer

Deadpool

• Getbig V
Re: When are you competing??
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 02:12:33 PM »
I wanna compete, but as a boxer.  :)
X

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 08:09:33 PM »
Hey Ladies!
Well my schedule is looking pretty grueling this year; I compete in Open Heavyweight

April   NPC Emerald Cup (Washington)
July  USA in Las Vegas
Sept IFBB North American (Ohio)
November, Nationals (Texas)

I want that Pro card so bad! I wish all of you the best of luck in your shows. Hope we can meet at one of them, that would be so awesome!

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007, 08:24:56 AM »
Unfortunately my boss isn't taking me to the Emerald Cup (though with a show the weekend after it is probably a blessing in disguise).  I will definitely meet you at the USA's though!!!!!  I LOVE that show and regardless of if I am doing it or not I will be there.  Good luck, you are soooooo close I would love if you posted from pics :) :)

Jennifer

babydoc

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007, 04:23:51 PM »
I'll be in fitness at Team U.  I may do a New York show before just to get my new routine onstage and get feedback from some of the judges who will be sitting on the panel at Team U

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 12:34:31 AM »
Unfortunately my boss isn't taking me to the Emerald Cup (though with a show the weekend after it is probably a blessing in disguise).  I will definitely meet you at the USA's though!!!!!  I LOVE that show and regardless of if I am doing it or not I will be there.  Good luck, you are soooooo close I would love if you posted from pics :) :)

I'll look forward to meeting you and having your support! I LOVE having my homies out there screaming for me! We'll exchange numbers soon so we can hook up at the show. I'll post pics soon. I have several photo shoots coming up, and you might just see me in the pages of some big name muscle mags....

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2007, 06:44:35 PM »
Good luck to everyone! I'm looking to step on stage in November (hvywt), still growing right now. My friend is competing in the USA's, I may try to go to give him support.

(by the way, haven't posted Arnold pics cause home puter is crashed and certainly can't download at work)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2007, 08:28:59 AM »
I really do wanna compete as a boxer.  I got a boxing gym that I wanna go to.  :)
X

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2007, 11:38:39 AM »
I really do wanna compete as a boxer.  I got a boxing gym that I wanna go to.  :)
Aww...you'll just get your ass knocked out.  :D
!

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2007, 09:41:59 PM »

Go for it! Boxing requires alot of aerobic capacity. So start running, jumping rope, crunches by the thousands, push ups, leg lifts, shadow boxing, etc...I loved boxing until I figured out I didn't like getting hit in the head... ;D  Good luck with that!!!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2007, 08:14:35 AM »
I trained in kempo then uechi ryu.  There is a boxing gym in my area and I talked to the trainer.  Being able to take a hit requires a special form of psychosis that I am blessed to possess.

The main thing I need to train in boxing is actual boxing practice.  The speed bag, the heavy bag, all kinds of bagwork.  It is amazing how quickly you tire out just doing an all-out minute of this stuff.  I just need to get some fight endurance...but I'm going for quick wins in my actual fights.
X

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2007, 02:09:11 PM »
right now i'm about as big as a girl so i'll answer here..

next yr..bodyrock...Maryland. ..
carpe` vaginum!