Author Topic: McCain Is An Asshole, Pt. 417  (Read 1594 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
McCain Is An Asshole, Pt. 417
« on: April 03, 2007, 02:48:29 PM »
A NEWBORN baby was one of at least 14 children and adults killed today when a suicide bomber detonated a truck laden with explosives close to a primary school in the northern Iraqi city of Kirkuk.

The latest massacre of Iraqi children came as 21 Shia market workers were ambushed, bound and shot dead north of the capital.

The victims came from the Baghdad market visited the previous day by John McCain, the US presidential candidate, who said that an American security plan in the capital was starting to show signs of progress.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,21496572-2703,00.html

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: McCain Is An Asshole, Pt. 417
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 02:52:07 PM »
more sand n iggers killed = progress in the republican eye mate  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 02:54:50 PM »
Memo to Iraqis trapped in the country...

If an American politician shows up anywhere, best to avoid that place for a couple of days.

Hope this helps.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 02:59:09 PM »
Memo to Iraqis trapped in the country...

If an American politician shows up anywhere, best to avoid that place for a couple of days.

Hope this helps.

he walked thru the greenzone with 2 blackhawks..3 fighter jets circling..2 tanks or something and 50 or so soldiers protecting his puss ass? lol..  ::)

tell me 1 place on this planet where ya COULDN'T walk with THAT much protection? :-\
carpe` vaginum!

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 03:02:16 PM »
tell me 1 place on this planet where ya COULDN'T walk with THAT much protection? :-\

<< Two recent developments strike me as worrying for McCain....  the second is the delusionary walkabout in Baghdad. He looks like a fool. Worse, he looks like a fool both divorced from reality and willing to peddle fantasy over fact. We've had six years of a president like that. Does McCain really believe the public is clamoring for another one? >>

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2007/04/mccain_in_troub.html

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 03:04:38 PM »
<< Two recent developments strike me as worrying for McCain....  the second is the delusionary walkabout in Baghdad. He looks like a fool. Worse, he looks like a fool both divorced from reality and willing to peddle fantasy over fact. We've had six years of a president like that. Does McCain really believe the public is clamoring for another one? >>

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2007/04/mccain_in_troub.html

if he really cared he'd pick up a gun and fight..
carpe` vaginum!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 03:27:42 PM »
he walked thru the greenzone with 2 blackhawks..3 fighter jets circling..2 tanks or something and 50 or so soldiers protecting his puss ass? lol..  ::)

100 armed soldiers + bulletproof vests.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2007, 03:29:53 PM »
more sand n iggers killed = progress in the republican eye mate  ;)

I disagree with your statement and I'm republican.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2007, 03:36:52 PM »
People are already starting to call the market walk as McCain's "Dukakis in a tank" moment.

God, I hope so.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2007, 03:39:52 PM »

I disagree with your statement and I'm republican.

do you agree that the majority of repbs would agree?
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2007, 03:41:38 PM »
100 armed soldiers + bulletproof vests.

o good gawd..

man o man their plan is working fine and iraq is sooo safe... ::)

btw.. what about the thousands of MEN who had their children and wifes killed when we bombed??

EVERYONE of em  a potential future osama...hell if someone killed my wife and kids who knows what i'd do too...i'd go crazy..

we did great!
carpe` vaginum!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2007, 03:44:31 PM »
People are already starting to call the market walk as McCain's "Dukakis in a tank" moment.

God, I hope so.

I don't, this is a real dilemma, we need to elect a new President shortly and more than ever he needs to be competent. McCain was that man six years ago tragically 8 years is a long time for someone his age.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2007, 09:05:11 PM »

God, I hope so.

Wow.  I think you might be right.  THis will be thrown in his face repeatedly in the debates.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2007, 02:51:00 AM »
do you agree that the majority of repbs would agree?

Yes, but only the remaining 20% who would continue to back Bloodbath Bush.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2007, 03:01:23 AM »
Its gonna be a Rudy/Clinton race...And Mr. 9/11 will edge her out...McCain will be Rudy's running mate...And nothing will change...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2007, 04:13:57 AM »
Its gonna be a Rudy/Clinton race...And Mr. 9/11 will edge her out...McCain will be Rudy's running mate...And nothing will change...

i wouldn't bet the farm on it.

rosie, cuban, sheen, LCFC... it's currently snowballing.  I mention "rosie" intentionally now a lot of places, and the reactions are incrediuble.  Some call her an idiot, some seem to be testing the waters - they want to talk about it, but are cautious.  "Rosie" is actually a funny, unifying word which, whether you agree or disagree with here, lends to awareness and an 'Icebreaker".

911 truth is snowballing.  The few recent events "The BBC reported it early, 20+ NYPD/NYFD said controlled demo, the silverstein statement, the video clips of it, etc", PLUS the fact the NYFD is SO anti-rudy... I believe Rudy will do nothing but give the 911 skeptics more ground.  ANd imagine if right before the election, some piece of info came out (another BBC smoking gun for instance)... Rudy's cred would be done.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2007, 04:53:27 AM »

if he really cared he'd pick up a gun and fight..

I believe he has already spent time fighting for the U.S.A. back in Vietnam dumb fuck what have you done lately.....
I

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2007, 09:22:19 PM »
i wouldn't bet the farm on it.

rosie, cuban, sheen, LCFC... it's currently snowballing.  I mention "rosie" intentionally now a lot of places, and the reactions are incrediuble.  Some call her an idiot, some seem to be testing the waters - they want to talk about it, but are cautious.  "Rosie" is actually a funny, unifying word which, whether you agree or disagree with here, lends to awareness and an 'Icebreaker".

911 truth is snowballing.  The few recent events "The BBC reported it early, 20+ NYPD/NYFD said controlled demo, the silverstein statement, the video clips of it, etc", PLUS the fact the NYFD is SO anti-rudy... I believe Rudy will do nothing but give the 911 skeptics more ground.  ANd imagine if right before the election, some piece of info came out (another BBC smoking gun for instance)... Rudy's cred would be done.

bro thats is only if you truly believe that elections are not pre-determined...Which i have no real proof but i do believe that the government truly does not give two shits about anyone one of us...And would never let us truly elect who we think should be in office...Not that it really matters anyways...