Author Topic: Parents that absolutely have NO control over their kids..  (Read 2174 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Parents that absolutely have NO control over their kids..
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2007, 07:00:34 PM »
I still can't look at a wooden spoon or a yardstick without getting shook up.

;D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2007, 07:02:08 PM »
Next time the guy should have an 'adults only' function or just forget to invite them.

Other option is to tell them why but very few people are tactful enough to handle that conversation correctly.

No tact needed.

The best thing to do is to tell them in plain language that their kids aren't well-behaved enough to visit your home.  If you make an attempt to be tactful, the message will not get through.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2007, 05:28:15 AM »
Man Toxy I know where you're coming from. I've lived on Long Island for 10 years now (I'm 29) and I've watched these fucking kids go from holy terrors at 7-8 to stuck up pieces of shit at 16-18 driving Range's and Benz's and acting like they own shit.

I remember about 7 years ago I had a coworker, sweet guy...but his wife was nasty and his kids ran rampant all over the place. His son would run in MY office and kick my shin, laugh and run out. I finally lost it when his little 6 y/o daughter told me to "shut up, stupid!" Snatched that lil' bitch up by the arm and dragged her to her dad. Told him to take care of his shit or someone else would.

When I have kids, they damn well better act right. Especially in public. I won't stand that shit for one second.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2007, 11:42:24 AM »
Man Toxy I know where you're coming from. I've lived on Long Island for 10 years now (I'm 29) and I've watched these fucking kids go from holy terrors at 7-8 to stuck up pieces of shit at 16-18 driving Range's and Benz's and acting like they own shit.

I remember about 7 years ago I had a coworker, sweet guy...but his wife was nasty and his kids ran rampant all over the place. His son would run in MY office and kick my shin, laugh and run out. I finally lost it when his little 6 y/o daughter told me to "shut up, stupid!" Snatched that lil' bitch up by the arm and dragged her to her dad. Told him to take care of his shit or someone else would.

When I have kids, they damn well better act right. Especially in public. I won't stand that shit for one second.

awesome post!..100% agree!
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2007, 02:03:59 PM »
ya dont understand doc..greek culture is a lot like pakistani culture..you dont just forget to invite anyone....everyone is automatically invited mayne..or its dishonour..

Then tell them the truth.

General rule of thumb for judging how your kids behave is asking yourself how many "adults only" functions you get invited to.

What fvking annoys me even more is when there's a party and the parents expect everyone else to babysit their kids while they get drunk. I've told people "If I felt like babysitting, my kids would be here".

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2007, 02:09:32 PM »
Then tell them the truth.

General rule of thumb for judging how your kids behave is asking yourself how many "adults only" functions you get invited to.

What fvking annoys me even more is when there's a party and the parents expect everyone else to babysit their kids while they get drunk. I've told people "If I felt like babysitting, my kids would be here".

nah..i'll give them this..NOONE under the age of 60 gets to get drunk at greek parties..

carpe` vaginum!