Author Topic: Parents that absolutely have NO control over their kids..  (Read 2173 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Parents that absolutely have NO control over their kids..
« on: April 03, 2007, 03:33:34 PM »
i recently went to a party with a few friends..and they have 2 young brats..no manners what so ever..the kind you'd be embrassed to show up in a resturant with.

the  poor guy whose party it ws spent 80% of the time protecting his music room and equiptment from these kids downstairs instead of with the guests...i felt sorry for him..the kid kept asking to see his $3000 custom made guitar and when told no tried to jump on the box that held it..  :-\

their dad nor the mum said anything..

one of the kids kept coming up to me and kicking me in the shin and smacking me upside the head for NO reason..i kept my mouth shut..pretended i didn't feel good and left..

one of these days i'll lose it backhand one of em hard and seriously hurt em by breaking a jaw..

and i'll enjoy it..
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Parents that absolutely have NO control over their kids..
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 03:36:46 PM »
kids these days need a good ass beating

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 03:38:31 PM »
kids these days need a good ass beating

these 2 kids..if ya dare say no to them will slam the door hard when they leave..

will walk into your room with their muddy shoes..

will jump on your bed with their muddy shoes..

will interrupt a conversation an adult is having by screaming or talking loud

i will NEVER have kids..
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 03:45:21 PM »
if they do that shit in my house, i'm slamming them against the wall and punting them out the door.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 03:51:27 PM »
if they do that shit in my house, i'm slamming them against the wall and punting them out the door.

they do it in their own house..but when they go to others houses or resturants or hell just to get icecream they do it there also..they r simply intolerable..

i went to a b-day party at a resturant with em some moons ago..and the side of the resturant we were sitting at ws staring at us..the parents seemed not to notice or care that everyone ws looking at us cause of their ill mannered children...

talked too loud..reached over..demanded stuff..ran round n round the table..demanded stuff..just made dining out unplesant..i ate my food quick and just waited for it to be over..
carpe` vaginum!

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 04:00:15 PM »
how old r these little "brats"?!  i have a nice and nephew who are 7 & 5, and i do believe they are SATAN'S CHILDREN!!! ONE OF THESE LITTLE BRATS TOLD ME TO GO F' MYSELF!  at first, i thought it was cute because she probably has no idea what she was saying, but little brats like this need to be "disciplined accordingly"!  agreed?!   ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 04:47:53 PM »
how old r these little "brats"?!  i have a nice and nephew who are 7 & 5, and i do believe they are SATAN'S CHILDREN!!! ONE OF THESE LITTLE BRATS TOLD ME TO GO F' MYSELF!  at first, i thought it was cute because she probably has no idea what she was saying, but little brats like this need to be "disciplined accordingly"!  agreed?!   ;D

they r 6 and 7 i think..or 7 and 8..

if one of em ever told me to go fuck myself i'd slap em..i'll say this as far as language goes their parents keep a TIGHT lid on stuff..

the rest they let go..

buut i'll be the one laughing my ass of and saying "told ya so" once these 2 brats hit puberty.. :)
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2007, 05:23:06 PM »
If my future children behaved like that then I'd have to bust out a lahti..  ;)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2007, 06:27:37 PM »

one of the kids kept coming up to me and kicking me in the shin and smacking me upside the head for NO reason..i kept my mouth shut..pretended i didn't feel good and left..

Whats so different about this and any other day you live?

AVBG

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2007, 07:18:24 PM »
i recently went to a party with a few friends..and they have 2 young brats..no manners what so ever..the kind you'd be embrassed to show up in a resturant with.

the  poor guy whose party it ws spent 80% of the time protecting his music room and equiptment from these kids downstairs instead of with the guests...i felt sorry for him..the kid kept asking to see his $3000 custom made guitar and when told no tried to jump on the box that held it..  :-\

one of these days i'll lose it backhand one of em hard and seriously hurt em by breaking a jaw..

and i'll enjoy it..

It's a shame they didn't punch you in the nutz :D Then you'd have a real reason to complain, we'd all enjoy that  ;D

Ultimately, its the parents fault for not disaplining their kids.. What type of party is your friend throwing where they bring kids? If he invites everybody he's gotta expect to take the good with the bad - if he knows kids are comming I'd be locking up valuables like his custom guitar quick smart.  ;)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2007, 08:12:35 PM »

Ultimately, its the parents fault for not disaplining their kids.. What type of party is your friend throwing where they bring kids?

if ya knew greeks..you'd understand..otherwise..n o..

If he invites everybody he's gotta expect to take the good with the bad - if he knows kids are comming I'd be locking up valuables like his custom guitar quick smart.  ;)

its in the basement where the band practices ..and in greek culture its not a matter of inviting everyone.. YOU HAVE TO INVITE EVERYONE
carpe` vaginum!

AVBG

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2007, 08:25:10 PM »
if ya knew greeks..you'd understand..otherwise..n o..

its in the basement where the band practices ..and in greek culture its not a matter of inviting everyone.. YOU HAVE TO INVITE EVERYONE

I hear ya..  ;)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2007, 08:46:14 PM »
I hear ya..  ;)

i tell ya though..them greeks know how to cook..
carpe` vaginum!

AVBG

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2007, 08:54:08 PM »
i tell ya though..them greeks know how to cook..

Killa souvlaki

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2007, 12:02:55 PM »
i have a nice and nephew who are 7 & 5, and i do believe they are SATAN'S CHILDREN!!! ONE OF THESE LITTLE BRATS TOLD ME TO GO F' MYSELF!  at first, i thought it was cute because she probably has no idea what she was saying,

If she's saying something like that, then she most likely got it from her parents.

You need to discipline both the child and her parents. 

I have no qualms telling my wife's nieces and nephews to calm the fuck down and then letting their parents know that I did so.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2007, 12:28:32 PM »

and i'll enjoy it..

I'm telling you, man, that pisses me off. I had a very strict upbringing, so when I see brats like that, it makes my blood boil.

Fucking kids now-a-days are out of control, and the "parents" are dropping the ball raising them. I have a couple of friends with awful kids, and man I can't stand them.
HAHA, RON.....

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2007, 12:32:53 PM »
You're right!  And the worst thing about it is, the parents do nothing.  I think in that situation, you have every right to say something about the incident and put the parents on the spot.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2007, 01:14:11 PM »

If the parents won't discipline the kid, then you have to.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2007, 01:19:16 PM »
i say beat the kids then beat the parents.  People gotta learn. 

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2007, 01:25:33 PM »
I am a parent and take my daughter to the gym daycare for 2 hours a day 5 days a week. I always get the question "How do I have such a well behaved daughter?" I've seen a lot of the kids in the same daycare with really bad habits and attitudes, and when I see their parents pick them up I can see why. Kids learn from behavior and your child is usually a great indication of how you are as a person. It always starts with the parents. Most parents absolutely have no idea how to raise children.

jerseyhurricane

• Getbig IV
  • who's next ???
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2007, 01:37:01 PM »
i say beat the kids then beat the parents.  People gotta learn. 

I agree. I used to get my ass WHIPPED when I acted up. I still can't look at a wooden spoon or a yardstick without getting shook up.
I Bleed PhillyEagle

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2007, 01:47:18 PM »
It always starts with the parents. Most parents absolutely have no idea how to raise children.

True. Most parents don't take responsibility, but instead blame TV and video games for their brat children.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2007, 01:52:20 PM »
Next time the guy should have an 'adults only' function or just forget to invite them.

Other option is to tell them why but very few people are tactful enough to handle that conversation correctly.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2007, 03:01:50 PM »
I'm telling you, man, that pisses me off.

i am grinding my teeth half the time i'm around em.. :-\

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2007, 03:03:23 PM »
Next time the guy should have an 'adults only' function or just forget to invite them.

Other option is to tell them why but very few people are tactful enough to handle that conversation correctly.

ya dont understand doc..greek culture is a lot like pakistani culture..you dont just forget to invite anyone....everyone is automatically invited mayne..or its dishonour..
carpe` vaginum!