Author Topic: Finally, I get it  (Read 2264 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Finally, I get it
« on: April 03, 2007, 06:11:28 PM »
My years of dumbfounded incredulity over the demented loyalty of right-wingers to the spectacularly failed administration of George Bush are mercifully over.

Finally, I get it...

<< The base will stick with [George Bush] come hell or high water. (I believe it's a mistake, however, to think it has anything to do with him personally --- the base of the Republican party are authoritarians who will blindly follow their leader no matter who he is, which is why they need to be kept away from the brown shirt section of Macy's.) >>

http://digbysblog.blogspot.com/2007/04/mind-games-by-digby-atrios-flags-this.html

So when a sad case like Ye Olde Rooster reflexively defends Bush against the plainly documented and plainly disgraceful fact of his spending a record-shattering amount of his presidency on vacation - which of course he can only do with a sand-in-the-eyes technique like insulting you or mentioning Bill's Eternal Blowjob - you could go so far as to say that he's acting in self-defense.

To demonstrate that his beloved Leader - in whom he has placed all his childish trust to keep the scary things of the world at bay - is actually a lazy, dim-witted frat-boy who couldn't care less about governing the country is like telling a 4 year old boy that Daddy doesn't love him and wants to give him away. Even though it's true, it's psychologically insupportable for the child - who does not have the intellectual resources to cope with such a wound. So he'll scream "nonononono!" to block out your words as he kicks and bites you.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Finally, I get it
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 02:41:31 AM »
 ;D

There are a few people like that around here.  Great analogy btw.  ;D
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 07:08:23 AM »
Becasuer the only valid opinion and correct opinion is the left wing opinion right. ::)
L

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007, 07:13:52 AM »
My years of dumbfounded incredulity over the demented loyalty of right-wingers to the spectacularly failed administration of George Bush are mercifully over.

Finally, I get it...

<< The base will stick with [George Bush] come hell or high water. (I believe it's a mistake, however, to think it has anything to do with him personally --- the base of the Republican party are authoritarians who will blindly follow their leader no matter who he is, which is why they need to be kept away from the brown shirt section of Macy's.) >>

http://digbysblog.blogspot.com/2007/04/mind-games-by-digby-atrios-flags-this.html

So when a sad case like Ye Olde Rooster reflexively defends Bush against the plainly documented and plainly disgraceful fact of his spending a record-shattering amount of his presidency on vacation - which of course he can only do with a sand-in-the-eyes technique like insulting you or mentioning Bill's Eternal Blowjob - you could go so far as to say that he's acting in self-defense.

To demonstrate that his beloved Leader - in whom he has placed all his childish trust to keep the scary things of the world at bay - is actually a lazy, dim-witted frat-boy who couldn't care less about governing the country is like telling a 4 year old boy that Daddy doesn't love him and wants to give him away. Even though it's true, it's psychologically insupportable for the child - who does not have the intellectual resources to cope with such a wound. So he'll scream "nonononono!" to block out your words as he kicks and bites you.

Like the democrats that follow a candidate blindly when all he offers them is I AM NOT GEORGE BUSH.
Please go vote for flip flopper john kerry again.  I support republicans because even a BAD republican is better than any democrat.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Purge_WTF

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007, 07:16:15 AM »
  Great points, Ribo. The Republicans' collective support of this treasonous administration is absolutely sickening.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 07:24:39 AM »
Based on the fact u disagree with a war that u could really care less about but are using..just like the dems as a political issue against Bush.
L

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2007, 07:45:31 AM »
treasonous administration?
Valhalla awaits.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007, 07:46:20 AM »
finally, you get it.  america is evil and all of its motivations are evil.  everything is america's fault. yes, now you get it
Valhalla awaits.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2007, 07:51:25 AM »
finally, you get it.  america is evil and all of its motivations are evil.  everything is america's fault. yes, now you get it
Its our planet, everyone else is here on a pass.   Thats the perk of being the world SUPERPOWER!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2007, 07:55:49 AM »
the only reason some other countries are angry at us is because we have allowed them to think that they are on the same level as us...  this is not the case, but we can thank liberals for that miscommunication! ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2007, 08:07:41 AM »
When the damm Europeans are forced to pray to mecca 5 times a day they will ask themselves 'where those loud Americans really all that bad".
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2007, 08:37:32 AM »

Finally, I get it...

Gibberish.   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2007, 08:50:42 AM »
Gibberish.   ::)

yet you lack the ability to refute it.

Gibberish > Beach Bum.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2007, 08:57:04 AM »

Gibberish > Beach Bum.

240 when are you going to start the petition to demand Congressional investigations into the moon landing cover up?  I'll sign.  I am with you brother!  Calling Miss Cleo . . . I mean . . . Alex Jones! 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2007, 08:58:46 AM »
240 when are you going to start the petition to demand Congressional investigations into the moon landing cover up?  I'll sign.  I am with you brother!  Calling Miss Cleo . . . I mean . . . Alex Jones! 

It's actually sad that a 38 year old man would act like you do.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2007, 09:01:00 AM »

:-*

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2007, 09:04:17 AM »
heck, i'm 49 and look at me!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2007, 09:10:21 AM »
heck, i'm 49 and look at me!

you are a kickass warmonger, but you admit it.

beach bum attacks things he knows nothing about, and craps on theories he doesn't understand.  rooster - you admitted that even if the US does that shady shit, you'd support it for the greater good.  Beach Bum denies our govt does anything of the shady nature, and believes that we'd never take another country's resource (oil).

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2007, 10:50:12 AM »
Its our planet, everyone else is here on a pass.   Thats the perk of being the world SUPERPOWER!

These guys don't get the biggest dog on the porch analogy Rooster.
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2007, 10:52:03 AM »

Gibberish > Beach Bum.

what should he refute? Bush isn't allowed to work from home? The senate can't do that, nor can the house. Bush could fly around on Air Force 1 for a year and still do his job.
gotta love life

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2007, 10:59:24 AM »
Bush isn't allowed to work from home?

You have a generous definition of "work".  :)

<< The book's opening anecdote tells of an unnamed CIA briefer who flew to Bush's Texas ranch during the scary summer of 2001, amid a flurry of reports of a pending al-Qaeda attack, to call the president's attention personally to the now-famous Aug. 6, 2001, memo titled "Bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US." Bush reportedly heard the briefer out and replied: "All right. You've covered your ass, now." >>

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/06/19/AR2006061901211.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2007, 11:06:09 AM »
what should he refute? Bush isn't allowed to work from home? The senate can't do that, nor can the house. Bush could fly around on Air Force 1 for a year and still do his job.

Right.  It was Ribo's opinion.  Nothing to "refute."  And you're correct that the prez can work from home, or wherever he might be.  He is on duty 24/7, regardless of where he is.  This is part of the reason why presidents age so quickly.  I recall seeing pictures of Clinton when took office and when he left.  He must have aged 20 years.  Happens all the time.   

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2007, 11:11:06 AM »
You have a generous definition of "work".  :)

<< The book's opening anecdote tells of an unnamed CIA briefer who flew to Bush's Texas ranch during the scary summer of 2001, amid a flurry of reports of a pending al-Qaeda attack, to call the president's attention personally to the now-famous Aug. 6, 2001, memo titled "Bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US." Bush reportedly heard the briefer out and replied: "All right. You've covered your ass, now." >>

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/06/19/AR2006061901211.html

OK? so how is that not working? now if your story went like this... Bush reportedly heard the briefer out and replied: "Sorry what did you say? I was chugging my Budweiser and checking out Laura's ass in that thong by the pool" I might feel like he should have been in DC and not Texas.
gotta love life

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2007, 11:29:57 AM »
OK? so how is that not working?

If you're satisfied with Bush's performance there, I have nothing to add.  ::)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2007, 11:36:54 AM »
If you're satisfied with Bush's performance there, I have nothing to add.  ::)

What do you propose he should have done? OBL has promised to win in Baghdad and launch his world dominace from there...do you listen to him? Iran promises to wipe Israel off of the map, do you listen to him?
gotta love life